What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Will That Dog Hunt? 2023 Redraft Version (win-now dynasty ok, too) (1 Viewer)

Ok I will play along

Dynasty 12 team ppr, 1 QB

QB: Hurts, Tannehill
RB: ETN, Gibbs, Montgomery, James Cook, Pacheco, Warren
WR: Tyreek, Amon Ra, Dotson, Gabe Davis, Mooney
TE: Goedert, Fant

Redraft 12 team standard, 1 QB

QB: Hurts
RB: Saquon, Henry, Gibson, Mitchell
WR: Amari Cooper, Mike Evans, DJ Moore, Diontae Johnson, Mooney
TE: Goedert

Ok I will play along

That dog will hunt, and hunt good, as long as it's healthy at WR/TE

Would like to see a no-doubt high-end receiver, but if DJM and/or DJ deliver as I think they should, you're in good shape and won't regret missing out on one

Would like to see a no-doubt high-end receiver, but if DJM and/or DJ deliver as I think they should, you're in good shape and won't regret missing out on one
Yeah, I had Adams and Henry available to me in the 2nd round. While I hate not having a clear top tier WR, for standard, I figured pairing Saquon with Henry was too big of an advantage to pass up.

Dynasty 12 team .5 PPR, 1 QB
$200 salary cap league

QB: Dak, Rodgers
RB: Saquon, Henry, Dobbins, CEH, Allgeier, C. Brown
WR: Diggs, Ridley, Flowers, E. Moore, Q. Johnston, Thielen, Hardman, AT Perry
TE: Andrews, LaPorta

$200 salary cap league

I like that RB combo. If they stay healthy, this team has a trump card on most teams. Calvin Ridley seems like the key player here. If he is the borderline WR1 like the market seems to be expecting, you team is in the hunt. If he shows a lot of rust from the time off, it might fall a little short.

$200 salary cap league

I like that RB combo. If they stay healthy, this team has a trump card on most teams. Calvin Ridley seems like the key player here. If he is the borderline WR1 like the market seems to be expecting, you team is in the hunt. If he shows a lot of rust from the time off, it might fall a little short.

Ridley is certainly the key cog in the WR room - couldn’t agree more. Let’s hope the camp notes carry intro the season and the rust is minimal if at all. Hoping he’s a piece for TLaw to make that next jump too collectively for the offense.

All of that plus my rookie WRs stepping up and pray for the health of LJ all season!

Cheers

PPR Redraft 12 teams:

Starters
QB - Justin Fields
RB - Saquon Barkley
RB - Jahmyr Gibbs
WR - Cooper Kupp
WR - Mike Williams
WR - Christian Watson
TE - Tyler Higbee
Flex - Dalvin Cook

Bench
RB Zach Charbonnet
RB Kenneth Gainwell
WR Brandin Cooks
WR Nico Collins
WR Treylon Burks
TE Sam LaPorta

I was so pumped after Kupp somehow fell to me at 1.11 and had such a strong start with Barkley 2 and Gibbs 3. But I feel like the rest of my draft fell apart because I kept getting sniped and hitting dead zones where I hated all of the options available. Is this typical of drafting at the turn this year?

Grabbed Justin Fields at 4.2 because seven QBs were already off the board by that point and I really don't like the options after the first couple of QB tiers this season.

I also feel foolish for grabbing Burks in round 9 as a panic pick because I was light on WRs and the other options were lacking. Might waive him for a kicker before week one if the situation isn't looking good.

If a few picks broke differently, I might have loved this team. Right now, I think it's only ok.

Last edited:
Ok, odd scoring (lower yardage scoring, PPR), odd roster requirements (must and can only have 2 QBs, 2 RBs, 4 WRs, 2 TEs) , and odd starters (QB, RB, WR, WR, TE). 12 teams.

QBs: Justin Herbert, Dak Prescott
RBs: Rhamondre Stevenson, Cam Akers
WRs: Ja'Marr Chase, Jaylen Waddle, Brandon Aiyuk, Skyy Moore
TEs: Kyle Pitts, Chigozem Okonkwo

The plan is to play matchups w/ the QBs and hopefully upgrade a TE midseason.
For that format, which I agree is odd, this dog will hunt. Lacks some depth, but again, if you're only able to roster 2 RB, it is what it is.

So you have no bench? How does that work with BYE weeks?

Dynasty startup started 2 months ago or so

1QB,1RB,2WR,1 TE,1 WR/RB/TE,2 WR/RB
0.5 PPR, 1 PPR for TE, 4pt passing td

Trevor Lawrence, Matthew Stafford, Baker Mayfield

Bijan Robinson, Tyler Allgeier, Devon Achane, Samaje Perine, Devin Singletary, Jerome Ford, Ty Chandler, Raheem Blackshear, Keontay Ingram, Kevin Harris, Deon Jackson, Elijah Dotson, Deneric Prince

Garrett Wilson, AJ Brown, Terry McClaurin, Cooper Kupp, Calvin Ridley, Richie James, Trent Sherfield, Jason Brownlee, AT Perry

Greg Dulcich, Tyler Conklin, Jelani Woods
This dog will hunt, this year and into the foreseeable future.

12 team ffpc start 1/2/2/1/2 flex kicker and def.

QBs - Richardson, Love, Kyler

Rbs - Bijan, Chubb, Pacheco, Gibson, Josh Kelley

Wrs - Jeudy, Moore, London, Watson, Osborn, Campbell, Renfrow

TE - Higbee, Dulich, Laporta

K - McManus

Def - San Francisco
Definitely a huntin dog. As @rockaction said, you're counting on ARich, but Love is also a wildcard. I've liked what I've seen from both, and ARich rushing floor should keep you competitive.

Ok I will play along

Huntin dog. What you lack in elite RB options, you more than make up for with depth. You have a 1A in ETN, but realistically you have 5 RB2s, and with Hurts & those WRs, you're hunting for sure.

What I said above, but switch RB with WR and vice versa. Definitely hunts. Mike Evans could be the different between a good team or a great team, but I think there's enough her to hunt, and Hurts ceiling helps mask some potential weaknesses.

$200 salary cap league

Have concerns, but I believe this is a hunting dog.

You need a lot to go right:
  • Henry to continue dominance
  • ARod or Dak to step up their game to past form (or better)
  • One of Flowers, Moore, QJ, Methuselah, Hardman to be a legit WR3 for you.
  • Andrews to stay healthy
If those things come to pass, it'll hunt.

PPR Redraft 12 teams:

Starters
QB - Justin Fields
RB - Saquon Barkley
RB - Jahmyr Gibbs
WR - Cooper Kupp
WR - Mike Williams
WR - Christian Watson
TE - Tyler Higbee
Flex - Dalvin Cook

Bench
RB Zach Charbonnet
RB Kenneth Gainwell
WR Brandin Cooks
WR Nico Collins
WR Treylon Burks
TE Sam LaPorta

I was so pumped after Kupp somehow fell to me at 1.11 and had such a strong start with Barkley 2 and Gibbs 3. But I feel like the rest of my draft fell apart because I kept getting sniped and hitting dead zones where I hated all of the options available. Is this typical of drafting at the turn this year?

Grabbed Justin Fields at 4.2 because seven QBs were already off the board by that point and I really don't like the options after the first couple of QB tiers this season.

I also feel foolish for grabbing Burks in round 9 as a panic pick because I was light on WRs and the other options were lacking. Might waive him for a kicker before week one if the situation isn't looking good.

If a few picks broke differently, I might have loved this team. Right now, I think it's only ok.
I think your first 2 picks knocked it out of the park. I'm not wild about Gibbs at his current ADP, but Barkley makes up for a bit of that.
I also like your bench depth a lot - Cooks and Collins particularly. You'll be able to weather the storm until you know if Burks is a contributor or not. Either way it's nothing to trouble yourself over - you have excellent depth without him.

Getting both SEA RB could be a sharp move. Especially if one misses any time.

The bad: you're not deep at RB, and it appears you don't have a QB2. But that said, if Fields is as good as I think he's going to be this year, this dog will hunt.

Just drafted in my local 12-team live in-person draft, the only one I have left like that.

IDP PPR
Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 FL, 2 LB, 2 DL, 2 DB

6 pt Pa/RuTD, 5 pt Int/Sack, 2 pt tkl, 1 pt atk, -3 Int/FL

QB - LJax
RB - Ekeler, J. Cook
WR - Adams, HIggins, Jeudy
TE - Chig
O-FL - Branin Cooks
K - Joseph
LB - Roquan Smith, Patrick Queen
DL - Wilkins, Buckner
DB - Jalen Thompson, Chauncey Gardner-Johnson
D-FL - Ernest Jones

O-BN - PIckett, AJ Dillon, A. Gibson, Singletary, Tyjae Spears, Rashod Bateman, Nico Collins
D-BN - Daron Payne, M. Parsons, Isaiah Simmons, Juwan Johnson

The draft dominator, and my BAC done me wrong. I don't understand how software that synchs with my league gets positions wrong, but Micah Parsons is a :censored: LB on CBS, and the DD has him as a DL. That was my 2nd drafted defensive player, and that's so not cool. Much later I took Isaiah Simmons, listed as a DB in the DD, but he's a LB in CBS.

Not earth shatteringly terrible, and I feel like I salvaged it well with Ernest Jones late, but my team could have been better from that boo boo. My fault for not checking CBS 1st (I usually do, but it's my b-day and I was less sober than I ordinarily would have been) - still, I'll be sending the FBG folks the concern - maybe they can fix it for next year. Super frustrating.

I'm a little soft at TE (missed 'Mouth by 1 pick to a team who took Dallas Goedert 2 rounds earlier. I hate that.

12 team SF

As has become tradition in this league I got sniped on players no less than 4 times, but felt I did better than years past where I would panic pick. Just went to the next guy on my list, which also makes it looks like I didn't get the best value at times. But overall a team of players I am relatively high on.

QB - TLaw, Geno Smith
RB - B. Hall, Rhamondre, Kamara, Allgeier, T. Spears, Z. White
WR - Diggs, DJ Moore, E. Moore, J. Addison, J. Reed, R. Shaheed
TE - Pitts, LaPorta

Still a few WRs I like on waivers (Michael Wilson and Puka Nacua) so will likely drop Zamir if/when Jacobs shows up to add one.

12 team SF

As has become tradition in this league I got sniped on players no less than 4 times, but felt I did better than years past where I would panic pick. Just went to the next guy on my list, which also makes it looks like I didn't get the best value at times. But overall a team of players I am relatively high on.

QB - TLaw, Geno Smith
TE - Pitts, LaPorta

Still a few WRs I like on waivers (Michael Wilson and Puka Nacua) so will likely drop Zamir if/when Jacobs shows up to add one.
I like it. It’s a hunting dog. You need to get lucky weeks 1-however long Hall & Kamara get up to speed, but Stevenson/Allgeier should be able to hold down the fort. Hopefully Hall plays week 1.

I would rather see one of the other on a roster. Risky approach, but big upside if they both hit.

12 team SF

QB - TLaw, Geno Smith
TE - Pitts, LaPorta

I like it. It’s a hunting dog. You need to get lucky weeks 1-however long Hall & Kamara get up to speed, but Stevenson/Allgeier should be able to hold down the fort. Hopefully Hall plays week 1.

I would rather see one of the other on a roster. Risky approach, but big upside if they both hit.
Yup they were the results of getting sniped on a few WRs. Would have preferred Lockett over Kamara when I made that pick; make me feel much better about my WR situation. But if Kamara comes back on fire I figure I can flip him anyhow as people always need RBs in season. I think Breece should be playing week 1 but could def be wrong, and also acknowledge best case scenario if he is playing week 1 (and for the first few after that) will be low end RB2 numbers till get gets his groove back. It isn't my favorite draft so far, but for a competitive league I was happy enough how it turned out.

12 team, 3 keeper, non-ppr
rb/wr/te lineup requirements are kind of funky, but it's essentially qb/rb/2wr/te/flex/pk/dst (dsts are more important in our league - negative 1 pt for every 3 pts allowed and for every 25 yards allowed, thus why every team carries multiple dsts to play matchups - streaming is not feasible because just the worst defenses are on the wire)

qb: Herbert, D Jones
rb: Breece, Dobbins, Akers, Charbonnet, j Warren, Bigsby
wr: ARSB, Davonta Smith, Keenan, B Cooks, Addison
te: Kelce, Kincaid
pk: Bass
dst: NO, Cle

12 team, 3 keeper, non-ppr
rb/wr/te lineup requirements are kind of funky, but it's essentially qb/rb/2wr/te/flex/pk/dst (dsts are more important in our league - negative 1 pt for every 3 pts allowed and for every 25 yards allowed, thus why every team carries multiple dsts to play matchups - streaming is not feasible because just the worst defenses are on the wire)

qb: Herbert, D Jones
rb: Breece, Dobbins, Akers, Charbonnet, j Warren, Bigsby
wr: ARSB, Davonta Smith, Keenan, B Cooks, Addison
te: Kelce, Kincaid
pk: Bass
dst: NO, Cle
As with all teams, there are trade offs.

Yours is hitting you at RB. You’re now counting on Hall to have a big year - at least a quality QB2 - and we don’t know that’s going to happen. As a Hall dynasty owner I’m having some doubts, but it’s absolutely on the spectrum of outcomes.

As such, I would have hoped to see someone a little more reliable than Dobbins - another guy we just don’t know what to expect from. As far as starting RBs goes, it’s a dicey duo to count on for the 1st month of the season. And we don’t know the new BAL offense, except to know that LJax historically runs rather than checks down. It’s also a somewhat crowded backfield.

Akers/Charbs/Warren/Bigsby could cobble together some depth in your backfield.

But all that said, Herbert, ARSB, D.Smith, Keenan & Cooks, along with world-beater Kelce should put up enough that if you do manage to get RB2 performances out of 2 of those dudes week to week, the dog will hunt.

If not, the dog will be tied to the porch. lol

Just drafted in my local 12-team live in-person draft, the only one I have left like that.

IDP PPR

QB - LJax
RB - Ekeler, J. Cook
TE - Chig
O-FL - Branin Cooks
K - Joseph
DL - Wilkins, Buckner
D-FL - Ernest Jones

O-BN - PIckett, AJ Dillon, A. Gibson, Singletary, Tyjae Spears, Rashod Bateman, Nico Collins

The draft dominator, and my BAC done me wrong. I don't understand how software that synchs with my league gets positions wrong, but Micah Parsons is a :censored: LB on CBS, and the DD has him as a DL. That was my 2nd drafted defensive player, and that's so not cool. Much later I took Isaiah Simmons, listed as a DB in the DD, but he's a LB in CBS.

Not earth shatteringly terrible, and I feel like I salvaged it well with Ernest Jones late, but my team could have been better from that boo boo. My fault for not checking CBS 1st (I usually do, but it's my b-day and I was less sober than I ordinarily would have been) - still, I'll be sending the FBG folks the concern - maybe they can fix it for next year. Super frustrating.

I'm a little soft at TE (missed 'Mouth by 1 pick to a team who took Dallas Goedert 2 rounds earlier. I hate that.
Ain’t nobody cares if my dogs hunt. 🥹

IDP PPR

QB - LJax
RB - Ekeler, J. Cook
TE - Chig
O-FL - Branin Cooks
K - Joseph
DL - Wilkins, Buckner
D-FL - Ernest Jones

That dog will certainly hunt. It would be nice to have a stronger RB to pair with Eke, but hard to argue with the rest. Maybe another TE in case Chig doesn't deliver? I love the Baltimore duo at LB.

12 Team, PPR/IDP Offense scores about 2/3 of the point total. I believe in the 'Evergreen' strategy, but admittedly this is closer to a rebuild. I do have 5 first-round picks this year though, which should help considerably.

Huntley, Tyler BAL QB (Q)
Rodgers, Aaron NYJ QB
Smith, Geno SEA QB
Dobbins, J.K. BAL RB
Edmonds, Chase TBB RB
Johnson, D'Ernest JAC RB
Pierce, Dameon HOU RB
White, Rachaad TBB RB
Aiyuk, Brandon SFO WR
Allen, Keenan LAC WR
Dortch, Greg ARI WR
Jefferson, Van LAR WR
Marshall, Terrace CAR WR (Q)
Moore, D.J. CHI WR
Pittman, Michael IND WR
Watson, Christian GBP WR
Ertz, Zach ARI TE (Q)
Fant, Noah SEA TE
Gray, Noah KCC TE
Elliott, Jake PHI PK
Allen, Zach DEN DT
Bosa, Joey LAC DE
Bosa, Nick SFO DE (H)
Browning, Baron DEN DE (O)
Greenard, Jonathan HOU DE
Landry, Harold TEN DE
Mafe, Boye SEA DE
Phillips, Jaelan MIA DE
Uche, Josh NEP DE
Harris, Christian HOU LB
Leonard, Shaquille IND LB (Q)
Okereke, Bobby NYG LB
Owusu-Koramoah, Jeremiah CLE LB
Tindall, Channing MIA LB
Werner, Pete NOS LB
Chinn, Jeremy CAR S
Delpit, Grant CLE S
Hamlin, Damar BUF S
Jackson, Eddie CHI S (Q)
Simmons, Isaiah ARI S

That dog will certainly hunt. It would be nice to have a stronger RB to pair with Eke, but hard to argue with the rest. Maybe another TE in case Chig doesn't deliver? I love the Baltimore duo at LB.
Thanks - there’s always a price for an elite QB. For me it’s at RB2-3, but I’m very high on cook. I believe one of Gibson/Dillon will be enough as. RB2 if Cook isn’t what I think.

I have Juwon Johnson behind Chig. I woulda grabbed Irv Smith (still a FA) but same BYE as Chig. So missing ‘mouth hosed me 2x.

12 Team, PPR/IDP Offense scores about 2/3 of the point total. I believe in the 'Evergreen' strategy, but admittedly this is closer to a rebuild. I do have 5 first-round picks this year though, which should help considerably.

Huntley, Tyler BAL QB (Q)
Rodgers, Aaron NYJ QB
Smith, Geno SEA QB
Dobbins, J.K. BAL RB
Edmonds, Chase TBB RB
Johnson, D'Ernest JAC RB
Pierce, Dameon HOU RB
White, Rachaad TBB RB
Aiyuk, Brandon SFO WR
Allen, Keenan LAC WR
Dortch, Greg ARI WR
Jefferson, Van LAR WR
Marshall, Terrace CAR WR (Q)
Moore, D.J. CHI WR
Pittman, Michael IND WR
Watson, Christian GBP WR
Ertz, Zach ARI TE (Q)
Fant, Noah SEA TE
Gray, Noah KCC TE
Elliott, Jake PHI PK
Allen, Zach DEN DT
Bosa, Joey LAC DE
Bosa, Nick SFO DE (H)
Browning, Baron DEN DE (O)
Greenard, Jonathan HOU DE
Landry, Harold TEN DE
Mafe, Boye SEA DE
Phillips, Jaelan MIA DE
Uche, Josh NEP DE
Harris, Christian HOU LB
Leonard, Shaquille IND LB (Q)
Okereke, Bobby NYG LB
Owusu-Koramoah, Jeremiah CLE LB
Tindall, Channing MIA LB
Werner, Pete NOS LB
Chinn, Jeremy CAR S
Delpit, Grant CLE S
Hamlin, Damar BUF S
Jackson, Eddie CHI S (Q)
Simmons, Isaiah ARI S
Huntin dog. You have some weakness at RB, as I’m sure you’re aware, but you’re so stout on defense I don’t think it’ll be concerning.

Just another reason to love IDP. Minimizes some of the more critical components on offense.

IDP PPR

QB - LJax
RB - Ekeler, J. Cook
TE - Chig
O-FL - Branin Cooks
K - Joseph
DL - Wilkins, Buckner
D-FL - Ernest Jones

Will hunt!

Dynasty, 12 teams, 20-man rosters, PPR
Q R R W W R/W/T D K

QB: Hurts, Young, G. Smith

RB: Robinson, Etienne, Swift, K. Miller, Spears, R. Johnson, D. Vaughn, Tucker, Abanikanda

WR: Lamb, AJ Brown, G. Wilson, Godwin, Dotson, Johnston, Bateman

McLaughlin, no DST yet, trying to trade for a draft pick to make room 😅

Dynasty, 12 tm 1PPR SF, no TEP, no K or DST

QB - Burrow
RB - Breece & Najee
WR - ARSB & Dotson
TE - Hockenson
Flex - Burks
Flex - Diontae Johnson
SF - Russ Wilson

Bench
Baker, Levis, Minshew
Dillon, Roschon, Warren, Ingram, Dowdle, Hull
Meyers, Hodgins, JPalmer, Washington, Jarrett
Juwan Johnson, Dulcich, Ferguson

12 team dynasty - win-now mode. Not listing the full roster, just the guys likely to start or cover bye weeks

QB: Hurts, Geno, Young
RB: Barkley, AJones, Sanders
WR: Lamb, DJ Moore, Ridley, Lockett, Lazard
TE: Kelce, Goedert, Everett

Auction league. Std scoring but 0.2 per rush/rec yards so running QBs shoot up the rankings. Short bench and very competitive draft.

QB
Jalen Hurts
Jordan Love

RB
Nick Chubb
Jahmyr Gibbs
Damien Harris
Kenneth Gainwell

WR
Calvin Ridley
Tyler Lockett
Gave Davis
Jordan Addison

TE
Mark Andrews
Chig Okonkwo

10 Team redraft, 6 PT Passing TD, .5 PPR, 1/2/3/1/1/1

Jalen Hurts
Justin Herbert

Rhamondre Stevenson
Aaron Jones
James Cook
DAndre Swift
Tank Bigsby
Tyjae Spears

Justin Jefferson
Mike Williams
Brandon Aiyuk
George Pickens
Zay Flowers

Chig Okonkwo

Younghoe Koo

Baltimore D

Ok I will play along

Love em both bro
Good luck

I’ll play - 12th pick in a 12-team 1/2 PPR redraft, 1/1/3/1/flex:

Mahomes/Carr

Gibbs/Najee/Akers/J Warren/McKinnon/Hunt

AJB/Lockett/Diontae/Juju/E Moore/Samuel

Andrews/Kincaid

Gay

Ravens

I almost never go early at QB, but Bijan/Kupp/Diggs all got sniped before my pick and Mahomes was staring at me. Then I also went early at TE as I couldn’t pass up Andrews at 4.01 so I was worried about chasing RB/WR value but I think I did ok under the circumstances.

Not a lot of super “fun” picks but solid imo

Mahomes/Carr

Andrews/Kincaid

Gay

Ravens

I almost never go early at QB, but Bijan/Kupp/Diggs all got sniped before my pick and Mahomes was staring at me. Then I also went early at TE as I couldn’t pass up Andrews at 4.01 so I was worried about chasing RB/WR value but I think I did ok under the circumstances.

I like your team but your rbs make me nervous. Could easily see a couple guys out of your group doing better than expected though. Good luck

Jalen Hurts
Justin Herbert

Rhamondre Stevenson
Aaron Jones
James Cook
DAndre Swift
Tank Bigsby
Tyjae Spears

Justin Jefferson
Mike Williams
Brandon Aiyuk
George Pickens
Zay Flowers

Chig Okonkwo

Younghoe Koo

Baltimore D
Just out of interest. Why Hurts and Herbert in a 10 team league. Will you ever play Herbert?

I just participated in my third ever auction draft. 12 team superflex 0.5ppr league. 4 point passing tds, 6pt rushing, receiving tds.

My typical starting lineup

QB- Dak Prescott
RB-Rhomondre stevenson
RB-David Montgomery
WR-ceedee lamb
WR-Amon Ra st. Brown
WR/TE- Travis kelce
TE-mark Andrews
Flex- Teri mcLauren
OP-jared Goff
DST- the falcons—but will stream
Kicker- Jason Sanders

Bench
Gus edwards
tyler algier
alan lazard
Elijah mitchell
zamir white
kadarious toney

Overall—I admit that I made a massive rookie mistake. I overspent towards the middle rounds and because of this—I missed out on some nice deals at RB towards the end. My team has two glaring holes—I only have 2 qbs, and my running back situation is a question mark at best. Because of the ability to be able to start two tight ends (or three if a qb is on bye week)—I felt like kelce and Andrews could give me a big weekly advantage for a position that is pretty scarce when it comes to elite players. The qb’s in our draft ended up going for consistently crazy money. All 30 qb’s were drafted (including both kyler Murray and colt mccoy). I love my TE’s, I also really like my WR’s, and I think my qb’s are adequate—-I‘m hoping at least average. I did end up with two stacks (dak+lamb, and Goff and St brown). My running back situation plain sucks. If Toney or Lazard have strong starts, I think I might look to flip one into an RB somehow. Overall, I think that my team is probably middle of the pack or a little lower unless I get lucky (as well as do a great job managing it).

Jalen Hurts
Justin Herbert

Rhamondre Stevenson
Aaron Jones
James Cook
DAndre Swift
Tank Bigsby
Tyjae Spears

Justin Jefferson
Mike Williams
Brandon Aiyuk
George Pickens
Zay Flowers

Chig Okonkwo

Younghoe Koo

Baltimore D
Solid team all around. Out of curiosity (and please don’t spend a lot of time looking this up if you don’t remember off of the top of your head)—but can I ask where you drafted Herbert? Did he fall enough to where he was just too good to pass up? Just curious what rb’s/te’s you may have passed up on in order to get him—and then possibly just waited for a lower tier second qb. If you got Herbert cheap enough to where you effectively blocked other teams from getting a draft steal—I don’t blame you at all.

$200 salary cap league

That’s a hunting dog. Great depth at RB and you still have Diggs, Ridley, Andrews?

Wow

I just participated in my third ever auction draft. 12 team superflex 0.5ppr league. 4 point passing tds, 6pt rushing, receiving tds.

My typical starting lineup

QB- Dak Prescott
RB-Rhomondre stevenson
RB-David Montgomery
WR-ceedee lamb
WR-Amon Ra st. Brown
WR/TE- Travis kelce
TE-mark Andrews
Flex- Teri mcLauren
OP-jared Goff
DST- the falcons—but will stream
Kicker- Jason Sanders

Bench
Gus edwards
tyler algier
alan lazard
Elijah mitchell
zamir white
kadarious toney

Overall—I admit that I made a massive rookie mistake. I overspent towards the middle rounds and because of this—I missed out on some nice deals at RB towards the end. My team has two glaring holes—I only have 2 qbs, and my running back situation is a question mark at best. Because of the ability to be able to start two tight ends (or three if a qb is on bye week)—I felt like kelce and Andrews could give me a big weekly advantage for a position that is pretty scarce when it comes to elite players. The qb’s in our draft ended up going for consistently crazy money. All 30 qb’s were drafted (including both kyler Murray and colt mccoy). I love my TE’s, I also really like my WR’s, and I think my qb’s are adequate—-I‘m hoping at least average. I did end up with two stacks (dak+lamb, and Goff and St brown). My running back situation plain sucks. If Toney or Lazard have strong starts, I think I might look to flip one into an RB somehow. Overall, I think that my team is probably middle of the pack or a little lower unless I get lucky (as well as do a great job managing it).
A Kelce team that should hunt. Dak needs to be a top 8 QB.

Mahomes/Carr

Andrews/Kincaid

Gay

Ravens

I really like this team. Should hunt - RBs need to hit.

10 Team 2QB, 1.5 TE Premium Start 11

Geno Smith
Brock Purdy
Bijan Robinson
Jahmyr Gibbs
Rachaad White
AJ Dillon
Tee Higgins
DK Metcalf
Brandon Aiyuk
Rashod Bateman
Kyle Pitts

Bench/Taxi

Bryce Young
CJ Stroud
Trey Lance
Kendre Miller
Sean Tucker
Jordan Addison
Zay Flowers
DJ Chark
Nico Collins
Terrace Marshall
Darnell Mooney
Rashid Shaheed
Wan’dale Robinson
Andrei Iosivas
Kyle Phillips
Khalil Shakir
Chig Okonkwo
Luke Musgrave
Jake Ferguson
Daniel Bellinger

OK I'll play along.............. FWIW 12 team standard, but start 3 WRs NO flex.

Q - Lamar Jackson (Does @Hot Sauce Guy read my drafting queue???) :hifive:
WR's - Keenan Allen, DJ Moore, Michael Pittman............bench Rashod Bateman. Ravens Stack?
RBs - Barkley , Pollard............... Javonte Williams, Khalil Herbert, Tyler Allgeier, Damian Harris, Zamir White, Deon Jackson
TE - Dalton Schultz (yeah I know, but should be a serviceable low end TE1 due to circumstance)
K- Graham Gano
DEF - Redskins.....err Commanders

14 team ppr redraft QB/2RB/2WR/TE/FLEX

QB - Joe Burrow
RB - Saquan Barkley, D'Andre Swift, Jamal Williams, Dalvin Cook, D'Onta Foreman, Keotany Ingram
WR - Calvin Ridley, Keenan Allen, Chris Godwin, OBJ, Darnell Mooney
TE - Chig Okonkwo, Tyler Higbee

OK I'll play along.............. FWIW 12 team standard, but start 3 WRs NO flex.

Q - Lamar Jackson (Does @Hot Sauce Guy read my drafting queue???) :hifive:
WR's - Keenan Allen, DJ Moore, Michael Pittman............bench Rashod Bateman. Ravens Stack?
RBs - Barkley , Pollard............... Javonte Williams, Khalil Herbert, Tyler Allgeier, Damian Harris, Zamir White, Deon Jackson
TE - Dalton Schultz (yeah I know, but should be a serviceable low end TE1 due to circumstance)

K- Graham Gano
DEF - Redskins.....err Commanders
Could hunt. RBs are solid. WR a little less so. TE is meh.

If Keenan Allen stays healthy & Pittman is better than I expect you’ll have a good shot. I worry that ARich is going to hold back Pittman.

K - McManus

Def - San Francisco
I don't think this team hunts. Nice RB room, WR room needs 2 of Jeudy, London or Watson to step into WR1 territory and for DJ Moore to move into Elite territory. TE room needs a work, especially in a tight end premium league.
I can completely visualize how a draft can push you toward this kind of team, though.

14 team ppr redraft QB/2RB/2WR/TE/FLEX

QB - Joe Burrow
RB - Saquan Barkley, D'Andre Swift, Jamal Williams, Dalvin Cook, D'Onta Foreman, Keotany Ingram
WR - Calvin Ridley, Keenan Allen, Chris Godwin, OBJ, Darnell Mooney
TE - Chig Okonkwo, Tyler Higbee
For a 14 team league I like this team.

A lot is riding on how Swift performs in your ex-lions heavy running back room

Not sure I love Ridley/Allen as the 2 alpha WRs. If this team hunts it will be with the health of Allen, a true breakout/return to form by Ridley, and Godwin being able to have a good connection with whomever is QBing the Bucs.

K - McManus

Def - San Francisco
I don't think this team hunts. Nice RB room, WR room needs 2 of Jeudy, London or Watson to step into WR1 territory and for DJ Moore to move into Elite territory. TE room needs a work, especially in a tight end premium league.
I can completely visualize how a draft can push you toward this kind of team, though.
Agree - would need a lot of breaks with the WRs, and at least one of those TEs needs to hit. If LaPorta breaks the rookie trend and shines in that DET offense it would go a long way, but would still need London & Watson to play over their skis, because Jeudy is out for a few weeks it sounds like.

Jalen Hurts
Justin Herbert

Rhamondre Stevenson
Aaron Jones
James Cook
DAndre Swift
Tank Bigsby
Tyjae Spears

Justin Jefferson
Mike Williams
Brandon Aiyuk
George Pickens
Zay Flowers

Chig Okonkwo

Younghoe Koo

Baltimore D
Just out of interest. Why Hurts and Herbert in a 10 team league. Will you ever play Herbert?

I will play Herbert in week 1 and other weeks. QB scoring is important in our league. Also, will likely trade for playoff run after Hurts' bye.

Definitely could have taken another RB like Walker or Pierce there but I'm confident with my current RBs.

In my opinion there are 7 elite QBs, by taking 2 you put 4 at a significant disadvantage with that move. The hit to my starting lineup is minimal IMHO.

Last edited:
12 team, 0.5 PPR, $225 auction.

QB: Mahomes

RB: J Williams, Pacheco

WR: Lamb, Ridley

Flex: Pittman, Watson

TE: Pitts

DEF: NE

K: Zuerlein

Bench

Kamara, Perine, J Warren D Achane

Toney, Addison

Wish I had paid $4 extra for Jefferson or Chase, but otherwise really like my WR corps. also perhaps wish I found a way to grab another mid-round RB. Maybe wish I had Goedert instead of Pitts. Otherwise, this was the structure I was going for. Obviously, I am fading early RBs this year for various reasons.

@Weebs210

QB: Richardson
WR: Kupp
WR: Ridley
RB: Barkley
RB: Dobbins
TE: Waller
Flex: Javonte Williams

Bench: Swift, Flowers, Roschon, Burks, Spears, Ford, Sean Tucker, Mingo. Will need to either IR one/drop one or drop two to stream kicker and defense.

You have a lot riding on JaWill & I’m concerned about your lack of WR depth.

But that’s likely a hunting dog in your starting lineup.

Users who are viewing this thread