What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wordle (4 Viewers)

Wordle 927 2/6*

🟩⬛⬛🟩⬛ atone
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 aging

Used a burner close to the end because I saw the paper/paler/pager/parer/pacer decision coming. Went with Cling to eliminate as many as I could. And it should have worked beautifully, but I'm dumb. I didn't see the L revealed and chased it with Parer then Paper. Just really stupid.

Daily Rescue Octordle #708
5️⃣🕚
🟥🔟
7️⃣🟥
6️⃣9️⃣
Score: 6

Connections
Puzzle #205
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟨🟨🟨🟨

Connections
Puzzle #206
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨

Wow, I would have never figured out the purple connection even if they were they only four words. Nailing it on the first attempt is impressive.
I actually figured out the blues clues first, and then worked out the green and yellow, leaving the purple exposed. Won't lie, it was an act of faith when I submitted the purples, because I still didn't get the connection.

Wordle 931 4/6*

🟩⬛⬛⬛⬛ crypt
🟩🟨⬛⬛🟩 clone
🟩⬛⬛🟩🟩 chile
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 cable

Daily Rescue Octordle #712
7️⃣8️⃣
9️⃣🔟
5️⃣🕛
6️⃣🕚
Score: 9

Was feeling a little stuck and chose women as a burner word thinking it had a chance.

Connections
Puzzle #209
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩

Had to stare at it a while. In a way these are kind of like those 3-D posters in the early 90s that you had to stare at until image appeared, found in every mall in America.

Users who are viewing this thread