What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Yet More Proof Women are Impossible to Please (1 Viewer)

We should get back to busting on other FBGs for ordering girly drinks.
FWIW, I had a whiskey sour with yuzu syrup tonight, and there was ice in it.

That sounds delicious!
Had another froufrou mixed drink last night, with shochu, peach liqueur and egg white. Seems like the latter ingredient is becoming more common in the girly beverage world.

Also tried a hot matcha latte. Minus the dairy, a pretty good alternative to coffee imo.
I always thought it was "foo foo"

That sounds delicious!
Had another froufrou mixed drink last night, with shochu, peach liqueur and egg white. Seems like the latter ingredient is becoming more common in the girly beverage world.

Also tried a hot matcha latte. Minus the dairy, a pretty good alternative to coffee imo.
Egg white is often used to produce the wonderful frothy foam on shaken drinks.

That sounds delicious!

Egg white is actually making a come back. It was a common ingredient through the 70’s?

had a pink gin drink with rose vermouth, lilac liquer, egg whites with dehydrated rose petals on top, at my mom‘s bday brunch. Delicious!

This thread has gotten way way off track. Can we get back to how Chad needs a local wingman for his next interaction with the woman in question?

That sounds delicious!

Egg white is actually making a come back. It was a common ingredient through the 70’s?

had a pink gin drink with rose vermouth, lilac liquer, egg whites with dehydrated rose petals on top, at my mom‘s bday brunch. Delicious!
That sounds scrumptastic!

Had another yuzu sour last pm, again with egg white. It was great, but getting concerned it’s too manly. Was eyeing a hot eggnog at our hotel, which hopefully can turn down my toxic masculinity a couple notches.

Users who are viewing this thread