What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

You Got a No-No Goin (2 Viewers)

I make it a point to get myself to a TV every time I hear that there's a no-hitter going in the later innings. They're showing highlights of Jonathan Sanchez's no-no from 2009 and I'm sitting here wondering, why the hell don't I remember that game at ALL???

Apparently the date of his no hitter was 7/10/09, aka my wedding day haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Harold was talking about Brian Holman's game which I remember vividly as it was on ESPN Friday night baseball. 2 outs, 2 strikes and Kenny Phelps took him deep. He was never the same again.

I hope Cain gets it here.

MLB network just showed his interview with the local broadcast and then interviewed him themselves.

Don't know much about him outside of love watching pitch, but the guy just seems to ooze coolness. Very humble, cracking jokes. Very level headed dude

MLB network just showed his interview with the local broadcast and then interviewed him themselves. Don't know much about him outside of love watching pitch, but the guy just seems to ooze coolness. Very humble, cracking jokes. Very level headed dude
I agree, also very geniune giving some very due credit to his fielders and Posey behind the dish. You could tell by how crazy the team went he must be a halfway decent guy.

MLB network just showed his interview with the local broadcast and then interviewed him themselves. Don't know much about him outside of love watching pitch, but the guy just seems to ooze coolness. Very humble, cracking jokes. Very level headed dude
I agree, also very geniune giving some very due credit to his fielders and Posey behind the dish. You could tell by how crazy the team went he must be a halfway decent guy.
Also - his wife is smokin' hot.

Every time a guy pitches a perfect game it makes me want to find Jim Joyce and run him over with my truck.

Arroyo gets hammered like clockwork third time through the order. Would have been nice to see the Reds get a no-no. Been awhile. Think Travis Wood took one into the ninth a year or two ago, but nothing else close since Browning that I remember.

Fiers is really, really good this year. Damn.

5.0 K/BB

9.0 K/9

80 innings of 1.80 ERA and 1.013 WHIP

Good find for anyone who picked him up last month.

Rays have Haren, Weaver, Grienke and Wilson up next. They could have another no-hitter in there.

Horrible offense.

With a perfect game on the line and two strikes how does anyone look at a 3rd strike right down the middle?

Congrats Felix Hernandez

@NFLSTROUD: Rays have had 13 percent of ALL perfect games thrown against them in MLB history. Only been around since "98.

:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread