What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I have a funny idea for a reality TV show. (1 Viewer)

Eminence

Footballguy
It's a knockoff of the Bachelor where the bachelor is a complete slob. Obnoxious. Etc.

But the girls still have to pretend they like him because the cash prize is $1,000,000. The cast will start talking crap about the bachelor behind his back.

Bachelor hits on other girl while on date.

Bachelor laughs at his own jokes.

Bachelor steps on her feet while dancing.

Bachelor snores.

Bachelor is rude.

Bachelor is mean.

Bachelor spills wine on girl, then himself.

Bachelor smokes cigars.

With the proper casting, this could be a stitch. Or at least a funny sketch for a late night comedy show.

Last edited by a moderator:
How you doing there Em? Still working your goals, building a future, gaining experience, motivated to meet tomorrow?

Remember to take a few moments to enjoy your youth and inexperience. Youthful folly and indiscretion are maturity's fond memories, as warming as a winter's fire.

It's a knockoff of the Bachelor where the bachelor is a complete slob. Obnoxious. Etc.

But the girls still have to pretend they like him because the cash prize is $1,000,000. The cast will start talking crap about the bachelor behind his back.

Bachelor hits on other girl while on date.

Bachelor laughs at his own jokes.

Bachelor steps on her feet while dancing.

Bachelor snores.

Bachelor is rude.

Bachelor is mean.

Bachelor spills wine on girl, then himself.

Bachelor smokes cigars.

With the proper casting, this could be a stitch. Or at least a funny sketch for a late night comedy show.
Let me help you out developing this:

Bachelor works at Walgreens

Bachelor invests in HEMP

Bachelor takes girl to zoo, gets lost for multiple hours. He drove.
Bachelor is overly aggressive in bumper cars.
Bachelor goes fishing, motor dies in speedboat. Falls out of boat.

Worst... Eminence thread... Ever.
No, no. You don't get it. Bachelor is supposed to be this super stud who's presented as rich and charming but all he does is put his dates through hell. But since he's rich, we get to see women pretend like he's still Prince Charming.

IE: Bachelor insists on buying anchovy pizza and has smelly breathe all night.

Worst... Eminence thread... Ever.
No, no. You don't get it. Bachelor is supposed to be this super stud who's presented as rich and charming but all he does is put his dates through hell. But since he's rich, we get to see women pretend like he's still Prince Charming.

IE: Bachelor insists on buying anchovy pizza and has smelly breathe all night.
No. I get it.
Bachelor goes to the beach and wears socks with sandals. He immediately gets sand all over his date's blanket.

EDIT:

Bachelor and date go on a walk at the beach and when they return they find a bunch of seagulls eating their lunch. Apparently bachelor left it out! Now they have no food to eat!

Bachelor takes date to the water park and wears a cheetah print speedo. Cuts in line for waterslide and gets in argument with soccer mom. Ends up pushing soccer mom down water slide in front of her children.

"That's one way to keep a woman quiet.", Bachelor says.

What about a Survivor type set up but where the contestants are told that they are all gay but one. They have to vote out someone every week that they think is straight. If they vote out the straight guy, the remaining contestants split but if the straight guy makes it to the finale, he wins the prize.

The curve ball is that none of the contestants are gay so they all think they are the straight one. Many hijinks will ensue as they try to convince each other that they are gay.

What about a Survivor type set up but where the contestants are told that they are all gay but one. They have to vote out someone every week that they think is straight. If they vote out the straight guy, the remaining contestants split but if the straight guy makes it to the finale, he wins the prize.

The curve ball is that none of the contestants are gay so they all think they are the straight one. Many hijinks will ensue as they try to convince each other that they are gay.
The real question is.....could this be a stitch?

Wow, this is genius. We've got to pitch this to TLC and FOX immediately.

Now that would be funny. :thumbup:

Bachelor goes to shake his date's hand, but at the last second, pulls it back and fixes his hair instead lol!

Bachelor gets drunk and bowls bowling ball down the wrong lane. Gets in fight, spills nachos.

Ejected by staff.

Bachelor steals bowling shoes by leaving an old pair at the bowling alley.

Bachelor can't decide what to eat so he holds a draft of all of the menu items. Must draft one appetizer, one wine, one entree, one desert and one flex.

chet said:

this has promise..

Bachelor's apartment has fleas.

Bachelor leaves used condom in bathroom garbage can.

Bachelor forgets wallet in his date's car, goes to get it, locks her keys in car. Card is declined. Date has to pay for dinner.

With all of the fairs going on around here, I realized that if they had a show called "Carnies" that chronicled the everyday life of people who worked at traveling carnivals and fairs, I'd have it set to record every week on my DVR.

With all of the fairs going on around here, I realized that if they had a show called "Carnies" that chronicled the everyday life of people who worked at traveling carnivals and fairs, I'd have it set to record every week on my DVR.
No doubt, carnies are fascinating. There's a traveling carnival that sets up in the park behind our office every year. In the mornings, they all come climbing out from under the rides. They have sleeping bags, coolers, TV's etc. set up and pretty much live under there all summer. What a life.

No doubt, carnies are fascinating. There's a traveling carnival that sets up in the park behind our office every year. In the mornings, they all come climbing out from under the rides. They have sleeping bags, coolers, TV's etc. set up and pretty much live under there all summer. What a life.
People love to talk to me. Which is funny, because I hate talking with people. But I was in line to get ice cream and the lady taking my order started talking to me about her life over the past month. How they travel from town to town and how they spend their money. Which coworker she hated the most and what their daily routine entailed. I was actually fascinated by it, but at the same time, slightly frightened by this 50 year old woman. She said she had been in the business since she was a child with her parents and she said the same was true for almost everyone else they worked with. 50 years of living and working with the same people. Seriously. Somebody make this show!

Mine centers on a plumbing company located in a warm local, say Hawaii, where I as the plumbing company owner hire hot chicks to be my service plumbers. Lots of shots of hot plumbers crack and when they mess up I have to come and ##### them out. All the while lecherous clients leer at the women and get pissed at me.

If people will watch fat guys chop logs surely they will watch hot women do plumbing, mess up, get their shirts wet, etc.

TheIronSheik said:
E-Z Glider said:
TheIronSheik said:
People love to talk to me. Which is funny, because I hate talking with people. But I was in line to get ice cream and the lady taking my order started talking to me about her life over the past month. How they travel from town to town and how they spend their money. Which coworker she hated the most and what their daily routine entailed. I was actually fascinated by it, but at the same time, slightly frightened by this 50 year old woman. She said she had been in the business since she was a child with her parents and she said the same was true for almost everyone else they worked with. 50 years of living and working with the same people. Seriously. Somebody make this show!
They did - it was season 4 of American Horror Story.

TheIronSheik said:
E-Z Glider said:
TheIronSheik said:
They did - it was season 4 of American Horror Story.
In my 10 minute conversation with this lady, I learned that AHS was 1000x less exciting than the real life version.

Bachelor has tickets for seats to the Stanley Cup finals. Bachelor gets into a low-speed collision driving to the game. Bachelor's car now needs to be towed so he rents a taxi to bring his date downtown. He gets to the stadium and realizes he left his tickets in the car. Bachelor calls tow company, no answer.

*Cut to tow company workers finding tickets in Bachelors car.*

Bachelor decides to buy tickets from scalpers. Tickets are fake but Bachelor is allowed to enter the game as he has a nervous breakdown. Date is not enthused. Tow company workers use Bachelors tickets to attend the hockey game. At halftime, the tow truck workers are selected at random (via their ticket #) to attempt to shoot the puck into the net for a prize. Tow company worker nails the shot. Bachelor realizes what has happened and rushes the ice. Bachelor clocks tow truck worker in face.

*Cut to black.*

The date's cellphone is ringing as she is stranded outside the stadium after the game without a ride home. She answers the phone and it's Bachelor. He's asking to borrow $250 for bail as he ironically spent all his spending cash on the tow truck earlier. Date has an awkward Uber car ride to the police station. When date bails out Bachelor it's clear he has been crying in the drunktank.

Bachelor brags about how he was making the police officers all laugh when he was being incarcerated.

*End scene.*

Users who are viewing this thread