What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Texting timewaster (1 Viewer)

Sinn Fein

Footballguy
Pull up your text message and type the word "The" and then hit the center auto-suggest button 20 times - like this

Post the sentence below.

The fact I have a good time with the fact I can get it right away with the same thing.

The only thing that I have a great day. I have a great day. I have a great

Might have lost count, I think we can assume the rest in case I did.

The only block they have is huge? I can pick u up? Is it right? Is that ok? Is it right?

Just using the right auto-suggest:

I'm at a time when you are not in my room for a long way in hell of an eye.

Cum hither my sweet concubine fetish museum of earthly delights with a side of mustard seed and peanut butter covered toe cleavage.

The zoo and I look forward to speaking with you in regards to the end of the week of the Galaxy

The risotto sounds good to me that I have a bunch of tiny b-day cakes rained down my screen lol

The Prospect of the airport and airline tickets to the festival and I will sort out fantasy payouts.

I couldn't stop clicking this thing just to see what story it was telling. Apparently my phone has a strong feeling about Idris Elba being Bond:

"The only thing lacking is a true story of the most important thing is that the next James Bond should be Idris Elba, a black Briton, rather than a white from Scotland. But thats not who James Bond is a total of about a year. I then went to the next few days. I have a great day. I don't know what you think. I have a great day."

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't stop clicking thus thing just to see what story it was telling. Apparently my phone has a strong feeling about Idris Elba being Bond:

"The only thing lacking is a true story of the most important thing is that the next James Bond should be Idris Elba, a black Briton, rather than a white from Scotland. But thats not who James Bond is a total of about a year. I then went to the next few days. I have a great day. I don't know what you think. I have a great day."
It reads like a bad dream.

The other coach and I can see if I can get them tomorrow during lunch?

I kept going but then it started repeating sentences that I had actually texted recently.

The fact I can get it right away with the best of the year and the rest of the year.

The new York NY and I can you are in a few days of the new York NY and I can you are in a few days of the new York.............

Users who are viewing this thread