What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tank carradine (2 Viewers)

3quinox

Footballguy
I'm rebuilding and have 3 1sts, 2nds, and 3rds next year. I'm selling my aging players for young

Potential stars. The league is 16 team 42 man roster. Would you trade mike Adams and a 3rd for him?

hard to say...he's already 26 and recently they were saying he's going to start the year as just a passing down player. That pisses me off, if it holds true because I think he should be a three down option by this point and he played well down the stretch last season. Then again...as a 49ers fan...a lot of things they are doing right now are pissing me off so why not be stupid and not give him a shot.

I think he will work his way into being a three down player at some point this year, but if not, he's just a bye week fillin guy. If the third rounder makes sense and you don't mind Tank as depth...at worst...then go for it.

He is on waivers or has been claimed recently in most of my leagues. Im not sure there is really a trade market for him and, if there was, it sure isn't a 3rd+.

Users who are viewing this thread