What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stupid things you thought for much of your life (1 Viewer)

Otis

Footballguy
For much of my young life I thought we put salt on our food to help it cool down.

Whatcha got?

My dad told me those lights I saw in the sky at night were dragon eyes...turns out just planes; bought into it until I was about 5 or 6

Until I had Spanish class I also believed his La Quinta Inn translating as My Donkey Inn

When I was young. I thought old tv shows in black and white, that was how everything was back then. Like color did not exist

When we first landed on the moon I was shocked to see the surface was not glass or shiny metal. I couldn't figure how it reflected the sun's rays so brightly.

I used to think that the moon generated its own light, instead of reflecting sunlight. That was until I was about 7 or 8, though.

I spent 2010 to ~2014 not knowing that Minecraft and Minesweeper were different things.

I couldn't make any sense as to why all the kids on earth were suddenly into Minesweeper.

I thought highway signs lit themselves up at night instead of the light coming from reflections from headlights.

That pro athletes in the nfl, nba and mlb deserve their salaries and aren't a reflection of messed up values.

My mom and her boyfriend were messed up on hash and pot a lot while I was growing up.

Because of this I thought pot was evil and never tried the stuff, blaming drugs for the effed up childhood I had. I lost a lot of friendships once my friends started experimenting as teens often do.

My views changed as an adult, but now that I am older with kids I have never had the opportunity to try it. Considering a trip to Denver...

Users who are viewing this thread