What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2015's Best Halloween Costumes (for girls) (1 Viewer)

Taco Bell

I'd of done a whose hottest poll but I can never get those to work right. I think 3 kindof wins by definition, but, she'd be my pick anyways.

I know I'm a recluse and straight edge has kept me out of certain places/parties, but are people really going to parties where girls look like superhero and ninja turtles

I know I'm a recluse and straight edge has kept me out of certain places/parties, but are people really going to parties where girls look like superhero and ninja turtles
My favorite holiday, gives really good looking girls that wouldn't normally ever dress like that an excuse to dress like that.

Oh to have missed this trend as a young man. Me and my stupid wife dressed like Raggedy Anne and Andy when we were in college once. Went as Poo and Tigger another. Little skin was shown by either of us nor by anybody at various halloween parties.

Guys 40+ and long time married missed all the current slutty girl, tinder glory that's been rampant the last 15 years!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh to have missed this trend as a young man. Me and my stupid wife dressed like Raggedy Anne and Andy when we were in college once. Went as Poo and Tigger another. Little skin was shown by either of us nor by anybody at various halloween parties.

Guys 40+ and long time married missed all the current slutty girl, tinder glory that's been rampant the last 15 years!!!
If you dressed up as raggedy anne and tigger too as an adult in the last 5000 years means you were hanging out with the wrong people.

If you dressed up as raggedy anne and tigger too as an adult in the last 5000 years means you were hanging out with the wrong people.
Apparently so, apparently so. :(

Users who are viewing this thread