What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W9 - Philadelphia V Pittsburgh (1 Viewer)

8 carries for 71 yards in the opening drive for Pittsburgh. Heavy dose of Bettis early on. At this rate they won't need Roethlisberger to be huge today.

Willie Williams is like 48 years old. Nice coverage on TO.OK, he was somewhat burnt...nice pressure by D line to help.

Steelers - Best team in footballAbsolutely spanking the Eagles1st and goal, closing in on 21-0

Steelers - Best team in footballAbsolutely spanking the Eagles1st and goal, closing in on 21-0
Pats fan here and I believe it. We have been winning games, but we haven't been WINNING games like the Steelers.

As a Philly fan, the only good news for me so far is that I started Bettis and Ward in one of my main leagues :D Unbelievably bad start for the run defense, though :hot:

Passing TD. ROY is already his, but does he have a shot at MVP?
If Pittsburgh pulls this one out I'd give Roethlisberger my vote for MVP. The Steelers certainly scored in this years draft.

Anmd now we see the classic TO - yell at McNabb like you yelled at Garcia and you might have a few less teeth - McNabb won't do much, but I bet Andy Reid and some of the O-Line sausage will crack back if he steps over the line.If you couldn't tell, I don't like TO.

Anmd now we see the classic TO - yell at McNabb like you yelled at Garcia and you might have a few less teeth - McNabb won't do much, but I bet Andy Reid and some of the O-Line sausage will crack back if he steps over the line.If you couldn't tell, I don't like TO.
2 consecutive passes to him.

:rotflmao:

He could be yelling confidence and encouragement at McNabb for all you know. I think McNabb would've talked to him if he was getting ripped.

He could be yelling confidence and encouragement at McNabb for all you know. I think McNabb would've talked to him if he was getting ripped.
From the look on McNabb's face it was not encouragement.

I really wish whatever Aliens abducted McNabb last night and replaced him with an inept QB would stop playing around and bring him back :wall:

I really wish whatever Aliens abducted McNabb last night and replaced him with an inept QB would stop playing around and bring him back :wall:
Funny, Pats fans had the same thoughts last week about Brady. Wonder if there's any connection?

Funny, Pats fans had the same thoughts last week about Brady. Wonder if there's any connection?
Maybe the Aliens are betting on the Steelers and want a little extra insurance :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread