What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W9 - Philadelphia V Pittsburgh (1 Viewer)

How many yds does Plax get on that?
31 apparently :Dedit to add:3-7-PIT 32 (9:14) (Shotgun) B.Roethlisberger pass to P.Burress to PHI 37 for 31 yards. FUMBLES, ball out of bounds at PHI 21.edit again to add:RECEIVING REC YDS TD LG P. Burress 3 70 0 47 must have been more than 31 they gave him.

Last edited by a moderator:
FG no good.Time for some second half Philly magic.
Back away from the crack pipe :P Sad thing is McNabb is my QB (but I also started Wheatley...so woohoooo)Go Steelers :stillers:

TO comin on strong here2 straight catches for solid yardage
Catch by Farrior breaks up the streak.And Bus is now over 100 (yards, not years).

Last edited by a moderator:
I really wish whatever Aliens abducted McNabb last night and replaced him with an inept QB would stop playing around and bring him back :wall:
Funny, Pats fans had the same thoughts last week about Brady. Wonder if there's any connection?
Maybe the Aliens are betting on the Steelers and want a little extra insurance :unsure:
The Chokemaster has come out to play.

Man, suddenly I feel a need to trade for Ben Roth.But, without giving up an elite RB - how???

Not to nitpick, but why did Bettis run out of bounds right there? Does he not realize his team is up by 3 TDs at the start of the 4th quarter? Take the hit and keep the clock running, man.

Not to nitpick, but why did Bettis run out of bounds right there? Does he not realize his team is up by 3 TDs at the start of the 4th quarter? Take the hit and keep the clock running, man.
He took an unnecessary hit along the sidelines a couple of years ago and paid for it with a torn groin that killed the Steelers' season. I'll take the out of bounds, thank you. If it's the last few minutes of a close game, worry about the clock.

He took an unnecessary hit along the sidelines a couple of years ago and paid for it with a torn groin that killed the Steelers' season. I'll take the out of bounds, thank you. If it's the last few minutes of a close game, worry about the clock.
I disagree. You can't play like you're afraid to get injured, and every second counts as much now as it will when it's winding down.Whatever though, it obviously doesn't matter at this point.

Not to nitpick, but why did Bettis run out of bounds right there?  Does he not realize his team is up by 3 TDs at the start of the 4th quarter?  Take the hit and keep the clock running, man.
I disagree. You can't play like you're afraid to get injured, and every second counts as much now as it will when it's winding down.Whatever though, it obviously doesn't matter at this point.
Sometimes, discretion is the better part of valor.

Willie Parker, he's like our 4th running back - correct me if i'm wrong.Nice 1st down run. I think it's offical.
Yep he is. I like his potential and so do the Steelers (kept him over Dante Brown).

Knew Philly's run defense was suspect this year, but this was pathetic :bag: ....or was Pittsburgh OL just that dominating in the trenches :wall:

(Just got back in town, trying to get up to date real quick)Well I haven't read through all the posts, but how has Westbrook looked? I realize Philly has been trying to play catch up, but is it safe to say he will probably be good to go next week?

I'm monitoring the scores from work online, but from what I've noticed.....I saved myself some serious mental anguish by NOT watching this a** whippin :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread