What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**** OFFICIAL **** LOST - The TV Series (7 Viewers)

How would he know that the numbers turn into heiroglyphics if he pushed the button? Based on this alone, I do not think he pushed the button.
The same way Locke knew: after the clock hits 0, we heard spinning and mechanical sounds as the heiroglyphics replaced the numbers. When Locke was trapped under the blast door, we could hear the frantic beeping as the clock hit 0, then we could hear the spinning and the mechanical sounds.Not that any of that means that Henry entered the numbers.

I'm so done with LOST....the show is boring now.
While I love the show, I kinda agree. The last episode was really boring up until the last 10 minutes.
Sorry, but I just don't get the boring thing. Lost is all about back stories and good writing, etc. Would you rather watch an extended version of the Matrix or watch Matrix 2/Matrix 3.Personally, I like a TV show, not that there are any like Lost, that makes you think and delves into every character.

I definitely could see them going too long if we are watching a show like this in Season 5, but I think I will be more disappointed when it ends and the only stuff still on is CSI: Bismark, Survivor: Winnipeg, Amazing Race 15, Real World Birmingham and Law & Order Taskforce For Special Victims - Burglary Injuries (TFSVBI). Lost is such a unique show that while I will hate a horrible Series Finale, I will still hate to see it go more.

* Disclaimer - I do watch Survivor/Amazing Race.

Last edited by a moderator:
While I love the show, I kinda agree. The last episode was really boring up until the last 10 minutes.
Sorry, but I just don't get the boring thing. Lost is all about back stories and good writing, etc. Would you rather watch an extended version of the Matrix or watch Matrix 2/Matrix 3.Personally, I like a TV show, not that there are any like Lost, that makes you think and delves into every character.

I definitely could see them going too long if we are watching a show like this in Season 5, but I think I will be more disappointed when it ends and the only stuff still on is CSI: Bismark, Survivor: Winnipeg, Amazing Race 15, Real World Birmingham and Law & Order Taskforce For Special Victims - Burglary Injuries (TFSVBI). Lost is such a unique show that while I will hate a horrible Series Finale, I will still hate to see it go more.

Within 10 minutes we all knew that Hurley was imagining that dude, then we have to wait another 45 minutes before we see anything of meaning. Seems like they are putting 1 show's worth of material into 3 episodes.
Then stop watching and stop posting in this thread. No one wants to listen to you complain.

Within 10 minutes we all knew that Hurley was imagining that dude, then we have to wait another 45 minutes before we see anything of meaning. Seems like they are putting 1 show's worth of material into 3 episodes.
Then stop watching and stop posting in this thread. No one wants to listen to you complain.
I do

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

####. I already said I love the show. I also love Seinfeld, but there are a number of episodes that I dislike.

You: "You don't like this one episode? GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS THREAD THEN!"

Idiot.
:lmao: Already need to resort to personal insults?You said you agreed with the guy who said the show has become boring and has decided to stop watching it. If that isnt what you really meant, sorry I guess. I think were all sick of the idiots who come in here every week to say they cant stand the pace of the show, or the lack of resolution, or Jack's backstories and swear theyre never going to watch again.

I think you are misinterpreting what the show is about. I bet the writers could sum up the entire show in one episode if they wanted to, but that's not the point.

I don't believe anyone that says they will quit watching. Show me one person that has and I'll show you someone with a broken TV who works in a basement on Wednesday nights.

On the radio this morning they were saying that the picture that the doc shows Hurley is NOT the same as the one he took. Is this what you're talking about here? They said that one was day and one was night, Leonard was not in the picture he showed, and that Hurley looked drugged with his mouth open in the pic, but wasnt at the time of original pic... anyone have any screen shots?
I'm pretty sure that Leonard WAS in the pic the doc showed Hurley.. Going just off memory here though -- would be interested to hear from someone with a screenshot (or who doesn't work and has it on TIVO ;) )
I found a screen shot. Leonard was not in the picture, because he was out of frame. It does look like it's nighttime, but that could just be because its a crappy old polaroid camera picture. Hurley definitely does not look drugged with his mouth open... not at all.Polaroid Screencap
Leonard

Logically, I just can't come to the conclusion that Henry pushed the button and then lied about it. I don't see any motivation for this type of behavio(u)r. Maybe I'm missing something. So I believe he did not push the button. I still belive that he intentionally did not push the button to see what happened and that was his goal in getting caught, but I may be wrong (seems that nobody has agreed or backed up that theory).
Well, he obviously lied at least once about it, because he initially told Locke he pushed the buttons, then later said he hadn't. I don't see any reason to think one statement is more likely to be true than the other.

Logically, I just can't come to the conclusion that Henry pushed the button and then lied about it. I don't see any motivation for this type of behavio(u)r. Maybe I'm missing something. So I believe he did not push the button. I still belive that he intentionally did not push the button to see what happened and that was his goal in getting caught, but I may be wrong (seems that nobody has agreed or backed up that theory).
Well, he obviously lied at least once about it, because he initially told Locke he pushed the buttons, then later said he hadn't. I don't see any reason to think one statement is more likely to be true than the other.
Ive been kicking this around in my head for a while and this is the only way I can get it to make sense:Whether or not "Henry" was lying to Locke about the button being meaningless, he was trying to get Locke to believe that pressing the button does nothing. But why do that when he originally told Locke that he pressed the button? If he wanted Locke to believe that the pressing the button does nothing, why tell Locke that he entered the numbers?

So here's my theory: "Henry" wanted the clock to expire. After getting Locke to agree to protect him, he saw his chance to allow this to happen. The clock expires, the blast doors rise, then "Henry" tells Locke that he entered the numbers. Locke thinks nothing is wrong, but something has been set in motion. If Sayid didnt dig up the real Henry, the fake Henry would probably be freed and would have a chance to leave the hatch and escape the ramifications of his actions [not entering the numbers].

The alternative is that "Henry" entered the numbers, then decided to try to convince Locke that doing this accomplishes nothing. If entering the numbers does nothing, why enter the numbers in the first place? If entering the numer does do something, why try to convince Locke otherwise?

"Henry" has lied almost every time he's opened his mouth, so these instances may be no different. He lied to Locke about pressing the button so Locke would think nothing is wrong. He then lied to Locke again in an effort to convince him that whatever bad things that might start happening are not related to the button.

*** Disclaimer *** - For the record, Ive been one of the people who have said the button does nothing. :shrug:

What about Henry's comment about God not being able to see the island?
Based on this comment, and some of the books.....I'm starting to think they're in another dimension.Perhaps a pocket dimension that if it collapses they'll all die. They have to hit the button, otherwise the magnet powers down and the dimension starts to collapse.

They have a limited ability to influence events in our dimension, and the pocket dimension isn't time specific, i.e. the others can influence any point in history and have drawn the survivors together. In some of their initial experimentations they pulled the Black Rock and Rousseau through, etc. They have fined tuned it enough now that they pulled through what they really wanted.....the lost plane.

The cloud monster is an entity from the other dimension.....the others are somehow using the children to communicate with it. The others aren't innocent/good/pure of heart enough for the monster to understand them.

Other entities are communicating with the survivors through the whispers/visions etc, some of it may also be "spill over" from our dimension.....not all of them are "good". The disease is if you listen to the entities too much and essentially lose your mind, what almost happened to Hurley.

Most of the survivors aren't really effected by the disease because there are enough real people together to distract them from the entities' influence. If you're alone you are much more susceptible. Rousseau's party was probably too small to overcome the influence of the entities and they fell victim to the disease.

Yes, probably way off here.....but it's another theory.

:popcorn:
This kind of goes with the magnetism/Philadelphia experiment thing. I heard an interview with one of the engineers involved with the philadelphia experiment. They were using magnetism to try and make ships invisible, but instead they were actually time traveling to another dimension. When they returned all of the people on the outside of the ship went crazy.

Can we start a new thread where people can go bicker about wether or not they want to continue to watch this show?

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/060410/walt_disney...shows.html?.v=3

Disney to Make 4 ABC Shows Free Online

Monday April 10, 9:55 am ET

Disney to Make 4 Prime-Time ABC Shows Available for Free Online; Disney Stock Up 12 Cents

BURBANK, Calif. (AP) -- The Walt Disney Co. said Monday said its TV group plans to offer four ABC prime-time shows including "Desperate Housewives" and "Lost" online for free beginning in May.

The offerings will also include current episodes of "Commander in Chief," as well as the entire season of "Alias," and will be available through June.

The shows, being offered by the Disney-ABC Television Group, will be supported by advertisers, including AT&T Inc., Ford Motor Co., Procter & Gamble Co., Toyota Motor Corp. and Unilever PLC, among others.

The TV group also said it will launch a broadband channel for soap opera viewers on April 17, available to Verizon Communications Inc. consumer broadband customers, called Soapnetic.

Shares of Walt Disney Co. rose 12 cents to $27.65 in morning trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
:pickle: I'll never have to miss another episode of Lost again.

So here's my theory: "Henry" wanted the clock to expire. After getting Locke to agree to protect him, he saw his chance to allow this to happen. The clock expires, the blast doors rise, then "Henry" tells Locke that he entered the numbers. Locke thinks nothing is wrong, but something has been set in motion. If Sayid didnt dig up the real Henry, the fake Henry would probably be freed and would have a chance to leave the hatch and escape the ramifications of his actions [not entering the numbers].

The alternative is that "Henry" entered the numbers, then decided to try to convince Locke that doing this accomplishes nothing. If entering the numbers does nothing, why enter the numbers in the first place? If entering the numer does do something, why try to convince Locke otherwise?
Thinking out loud...If Henry had accomplished his mission of not entering the numbers and setting off an event, why does he tell Locke he didn't enter the numbers? To get in Locke's head before he leaves, maybe. But, why does he return at all. If he was supposed to infiltrate the group and then not press the numbers, why did he come back to help Locke? He had another purpose in infiltrating them.

Another question, why do the Others want to infiltrate the group so badly. They tried with Ethan and then tried with Henry. There is something that they want/need to do other than kill them off.

If it wasn't for Locke being "healed" and now Jin being "healed", I would buy into the whole experiment thing.

Anyone else notice that all the really weitd things (i.e. the Polar Bear) are all gone now that Walt is not in the group? They must be treating Walt all right, if not he can just conjur up something to help him escape. Unless he doesn't realize his own powers and how to use them.

That is all I have for now.

If it wasn't for Locke being "healed" and now Jin being "healed", I would buy into the whole experiment thing.
I got the impression that the Japanese bald dude had knocked up Sun (when she thought she couldn't get pregnant), and she spared Jin the humiliation of telling him that she had cheated, seeing as though they are now on a deserted island.Anyone else think this?

I got the impression that the Japanese bald dude had knocked up Sun (when she thought she couldn't get pregnant), and she spared Jin the humiliation of telling him that she had cheated, seeing as though they are now on a deserted island.Anyone else think this?
This was kicked around, but they've been on the island for 50+ days now. Don't the first signs of morning sickness happen sooner than that? I think Jin knocked her up when the Tailies were reunited with the rest of the crew. Remember Hurley gave him a thumbs up the next day (probably because he knocked the bottom out of Sun and kept the whole camp awake)

That was my first thought. You did see the tension between them in that bald dude's apartment or wherever that was. But not sure "when" this happened. And then the look on Sun's face when she hugged Jin was rather odd.One of these two theories will be correct. Not sure which yet though.

On the radio this morning they were saying that the picture that the doc shows Hurley is NOT the same as the one he took. Is this what you're talking about here? They said that one was day and one was night, Leonard was not in the picture he showed, and that Hurley looked drugged with his mouth open in the pic, but wasnt at the time of original pic... anyone have any screen shots?
I'm pretty sure that Leonard WAS in the pic the doc showed Hurley.. Going just off memory here though -- would be interested to hear from someone with a screenshot (or who doesn't work and has it on TIVO ;) )
I found a screen shot. Leonard was not in the picture, because he was out of frame. It does look like it's nighttime, but that could just be because its a crappy old polaroid camera picture. Hurley definitely does not look drugged with his mouth open... not at all.Polaroid Screencap
Leonard
Hurley's food is different in each picture also....and there is a bearded man in the background too :o http://www.xero.com/dump/hurley.jpg

http://www.xero.com/dump/hurley2.jpg

http://www.xero.com/dump/hurley3.jpg

http://www.xero.com/dump/hurley4.jpg

http://www.xero.com/dump/hurley5.jpg

If Henry had accomplished his mission of not entering the numbers and setting off an event, why does he tell Locke he didn't enter the numbers? To get in Locke's head before he leaves, maybe. But, why does he return at all. If he was supposed to infiltrate the group and then not press the numbers, why did he come back to help Locke? He had another purpose in infiltrating them.
You're timeline is incorrect. "Henry" didnt tell Locke that he did not enter the numbers until after Sayid told "Henry" what he dug up. Now that they know who he is, "Henry" wont be leaving any time soon.Also, "Henry" returned so that he could tell Locke that he had pressed the button, when, in fact, he did not [according to the theory].
Another question, why do the Others want to infiltrate the group so badly. They tried with Ethan and then tried with Henry. There is something that they want/need to do other than kill them off.
Children and "good" people.
Anyone else notice that all the really weitd things (i.e. the Polar Bear) are all gone now that Walt is not in the group? They must be treating Walt all right, if not he can just conjur up something to help him escape. Unless he doesn't realize his own powers and how to use them.
I think your observation is correct, but those things were on the island before Walt got there.

If Henry had accomplished his mission of not entering the numbers and setting off an event, why does he tell Locke he didn't enter the numbers?  To get in Locke's head before he leaves, maybe.  But, why does he return at all.  If he was supposed to infiltrate the group and then not press the numbers, why did he come back to help Locke?  He had another purpose in infiltrating them.
You're timeline is incorrect. "Henry" didnt tell Locke that he did not enter the numbers until after Sayid told "Henry" what he dug up. Now that they know who he is, "Henry" wont be leaving any time soon.Also, "Henry" returned so that he could tell Locke that he had pressed the button, when, in fact, he did not [according to the theory].

Another question, why do the Others want to infiltrate the group so badly.  They tried with Ethan and then tried with Henry.  There is something that they want/need to do other than kill them off.
Anyone else notice that all the really weitd things (i.e. the Polar Bear) are all gone now that Walt is not in the group?  They must be treating Walt all right, if not he can just conjur up something to help him escape.  Unless he doesn't realize his own powers and how to use them.
I think your observation is correct, but those things were on the island before Walt got there.
Weird things since Walt got grabbed:1a. Sawyer grabs Kate and says something like her step father who she killed.

1b. Kate and Sawyer see horse that is identical to a horse Kate knew in her past.

2. Michael communicate's with Walt, but when Jack walks behind him the computer screen is blank.

3. Walt showing up to Shannon a few times.

4. Jin suddenly healed and not shooting blanks anymore.

5. Depending upon what you think of Dave reappearing to Hurley, that might also be considered weird.

6. Based on potential spoilers, there may be a #6 this week. I won't elaborate anymore than that.

I may be missing some others as I can't remember anything else right now. 2 of the 5 weird things somehow involved Walt, although since he was the only one kidnapped, there isn't anyone else to show up like that.

This was kicked around, but they've been on the island for 50+ days now. Don't the first signs of morning sickness happen sooner than that? I think Jin knocked her up when the Tailies were reunited with the rest of the crew. Remember Hurley gave him a thumbs up the next day (probably because he knocked the bottom out of Sun and kept the whole camp awake)
:goodposting: I think we covered this before. After 50 days (almost 2 months), it is pretty evident that Jin knocked her up. We also saw the bald dude and Sun and while they almost kissed, they stopped and I thought Sun or the bald guy said that they couldn't.

I remember the weird look that Sun had, but to a certain degree I think it was a bit of hesitation on her part because she knew that Jin was supposed to be shooting blanks.

Leonard
Hurley's food is different in each picture also....and there is a bearded man in the background too :o http://www.xero.com/dump/hurley.jpg

Looks like celery to me.

Leonard
:goodposting: Hurley's food is different in each picture also....and there is a bearded man in the background too :o

http://www.xero.com/dump/hurley.jpg

Looks like celery to me.
:goodposting:

Leonard
:goodposting: Hurley's food is different in each picture also....and there is a bearded man in the background too :o

Looks like celery to me.
Yup, looks like celery. It also looks like the people behind Hurley are missing from the Polaroid. I'll go with "not the same picture."

:goodposting: I think we covered this before. After 50 days (almost 2 months), it is pretty evident that Jin knocked her up. We also saw the bald dude and Sun and while they almost kissed, they stopped and I thought Sun or the bald guy said that they couldn't.

I remember the weird look that Sun had, but to a certain degree I think it was a bit of hesitation on her part because she knew that Jin was supposed to be shooting blanks.
I noticed the wierd look, too, and assumed it meant she was lying to Jin. However, due to the length of time already on the island, I'm assuming she was "with" someone while Jin was on the raft/with the tailies.

THIS WEEK'S EPISODE RUNS FOR 64 MINUTES...

S.O.S.

Rose is surprisingly and vehemently opposed to Bernard's plan to create an S.O.S. signal; romantic sparks are rekindled between Jack and Kate when they trek into the jungle to propose a "trade" with "The Others"; and Locke begins to question his faith in the island.

S.O.S.

Rose is surprisingly and vehemently opposed to Bernard's plan to create an S.O.S. signal; romantic sparks are rekindled between Jack and Kate when they trek into the jungle to propose a "trade" with "The Others"; and Locke begins to question his faith in the island.
Henry got into Lockes head.

S.O.S.

Henry got into Lockes head.
Any normal elementary school kid could f* with Locke. He seemed so together and in charge in the first few weeks on the island killing the boar and finding the hatch, but he has fallen apart lately.It might be good for Locke to get back in the "search" mode instead of trying to compete with Jack as a leader.

That was my first thought. You did see the tension between them in that bald dude's apartment or wherever that was. But not sure "when" this happened. And then the look on Sun's face when she hugged Jin was rather odd.One of these two theories will be correct. Not sure which yet though.
Yeah. forgot about that. I think it was implied rather than stated. Perhaps we learn that Locke was not really healed either and I can start believing the experiment angle.

If Henry had accomplished his mission of not entering the numbers and setting off an event, why does he tell Locke he didn't enter the numbers?  To get in Locke's head before he leaves, maybe.  But, why does he return at all.  If he was supposed to infiltrate the group and then not press the numbers, why did he come back to help Locke?  He had another purpose in infiltrating them.
Wasn't really a timeline I was presenting. My thoughts were out of order and were really two thoughts put together. If his job was to get in to the group and not press the buttons, he did it. Why come back?

If his job was to get in to the group and not press the buttons, he did it. Why tell Locke?

I don't think his sole job was to get in and not press the buttons thus setting off whatever it sets off.

Leonard

Looks like celery to me.
Yup, looks like celery. It also looks like the people behind Hurley are missing from the Polaroid. I'll go with "not the same picture."
Where is the CAKE? :rolleyes: The cake was there in reality, but missing when his buddy showed up. Weight problems come from eating cake not celery. :o

I saw this on another board... looks like we're gonna still have some Lost fun over the summer:

The producers have stated that they will be starting an internet "experience" based around Island Mythology in May running through the summer to keep us interested and our ravenous appetites satiated until Season 3 starts. Here's the transcript (this is old news, from March, but more relevant as we get closer to May):"Info on the Internet Campaign This is what Messrs. Lindelof and Cuse said about this "internet campaign" in their podcast of March 28th: CC: The Hanso foundation website is down for remodeling and when it comes back up it is going to be awesome. DL: Spectacular. CC: We are involved in a project which is going to involve the internet that's going to start in May. DL: But you're going to have to watch the show, and not just the show but what happens in between the show, CC: (between the acts of the show) DL: ...fairly carefully, in order to sort of begin the path on this what we're calling "an experience." CC: And this internet experience will actually be launched during one of the shows in May and will be a pathway that will lead to a lot of information about the show that we're not going to get to on the show, but it's not just a sort of ancillary... DL: It's not behind the scenes stuff either, it's like.... CC: It's real mythology. DL/CC: Cool storytelling. CC: Which hopefully is going to in some degree satisfy the desire for new material on Lost over the summer, I mean during that period of time when the show is down before we start the next season, we're actually going to be telling some Lost stories. "

Leonard

Looks like celery to me.
I am voting that someone on the set is not doing a good job of analyzing the props they are using. They should have learned by now.

Leonard

Looks like celery to me.
Where is the CAKE? :rolleyes: The cake was there in reality, but missing when his buddy showed up. Weight problems come from eating cake not celery. :o
I thought they were graham crackers and they were to Hurley's left which was the front of the table as we are looking at it and not visible in the picture. You don't see the Connect 4 game either. Doesn't mean it is not there.

I saw this on another board... looks like we're gonna still have some Lost fun over the summer:

The producers have stated that they will be starting an internet "experience" based around Island Mythology in May running through the summer to keep us interested and our ravenous appetites satiated until Season 3 starts. Here's the transcript (this is old news, from March, but more relevant as we get closer to May):

"Info on the Internet Campaign

This is what Messrs. Lindelof and Cuse said about this "internet campaign" in their podcast of March 28th:

CC: The Hanso foundation website is down for remodeling and when it comes back up it is going to be awesome.

DL: Spectacular.

CC: We are involved in a project which is going to involve the internet that's going to start in May.

DL: But you're going to have to watch the show, and not just the show but what happens in between the show,

CC: (between the acts of the show)

DL: ...fairly carefully, in order to sort of begin the path on this what we're calling "an experience."

CC: And this internet experience will actually be launched during one of the shows in May and will be a pathway that will lead to a lot of information about the show that we're not going to get to on the show, but it's not just a sort of ancillary...

DL: It's not behind the scenes stuff either, it's like....

CC: It's real mythology.

DL/CC: Cool storytelling.

CC: Which hopefully is going to in some degree satisfy the desire for new material on Lost over the summer, I mean during that period of time when the show is down before we start the next season, we're actually going to be telling some Lost stories. "
Good. I don't enough going on in my life right now.

Another question, why do the Others want to infiltrate the group so badly.  They tried with Ethan and then tried with Henry.  There is something that they want/need to do other than kill them off.
Anyone else notice that all the really weitd things (i.e. the Polar Bear) are all gone now that Walt is not in the group?  They must be treating Walt all right, if not he can just conjur up something to help him escape.  Unless he doesn't realize his own powers and how to use them.
Weird things since Walt got grabbed:1a. Sawyer grabs Kate and says something like her step father who she killed.

1b. Kate and Sawyer see horse that is identical to a horse Kate knew in her past.

2. Michael communicate's with Walt, but when Jack walks behind him the computer screen is blank.

3. Walt showing up to Shannon a few times.

4. Jin suddenly healed and not shooting blanks anymore.

5. Depending upon what you think of Dave reappearing to Hurley, that might also be considered weird.

6. Based on potential spoilers, there may be a #6 this week. I won't elaborate anymore than that.

I may be missing some others as I can't remember anything else right now. 2 of the 5 weird things somehow involved Walt, although since he was the only one kidnapped, there isn't anyone else to show up like that.
1a and b are odd especially with Sawyer seeing the horse. But a horse on an island is not as weird as a polar bear.2 and 3 are Walt related.

4 - jury is still out on this but this could have occurred before Walt left we just didn't know about it.

5 - Dave is in Hurley's head before the island.

On another forum, there is a debate on wether or not the fake Henry was also at the mental hospital:

Henry:

http://www.thetailsection.com/forums/attac...jpg?d=114437882

Hospital Henry?:

http://www.thetailsection.com/forums/attac...pg?d=1144378842
kinda resembles him but I'm pretty sure it's not the same guy.
Looks like the same guy to me :confused:
Looks like the same guy to me too. I kept watching the backgound for familiar faces but I must have missed this one.
They look different to me, particularly if you look at the ears (longer lobes on Henry, more rounded on the maintenance guy).BTW, I've finally caught up on both Lost and this thread. I think I watched about a dozen episodes over the last 10 days. Yes, I didn't see a lot of it back in the fall, but catching it all at once was sweet. :thumbup:

After reading about 100 pages and watching these episodes, there is one bit of conjecture that I don't believe I've seen.

When I saw the Claire episode with the flashbacks, I did not immediately connect the beardless guy that Ethan talked to in the hallway as "Zeke." I actually was reminded of the American intelligence officer that induced Sayid to torture his former CO.

Am I off base here? Were these guys two different characters?

On another forum, there is a debate on wether or not the fake Henry was also at the mental hospital:

Henry:

Hospital Henry?:

Looks like the same guy to me too. I kept watching the backgound for familiar faces but I must have missed this one.
They look different to me, particularly if you look at the ears (longer lobes on Henry, more rounded on the maintenance guy).BTW, I've finally caught up on both Lost and this thread. I think I watched about a dozen episodes over the last 10 days. Yes, I didn't see a lot of it back in the fall, but catching it all at once was sweet. :thumbup:

After reading about 100 pages and watching these episodes, there is one bit of conjecture that I don't believe I've seen.

When I saw the Claire episode with the flashbacks, I did not immediately connect the beardless guy that Ethan talked to in the hallway as "Zeke." I actually was reminded of the American intelligence officer that induced Sayid to torture his former CO.

Beardless guy is definitely Zeke. The beard is a phony.The intel guy is Kate's dad.

Henry:

Hospital Henry?:

Beardless guy is definitely Zeke. The beard is a phony.The intel guy is Kate's dad.
I think we (or some other board) had to check the credits on the episodes to confirm that they are different guys. But, they do look the same and kinda sound the same.

Henry:

Hospital Henry?:

I think we (or some other board) had to check the credits on the episodes to confirm that they are different guys. But, they do look the same and kinda sound the same.
Oh, you meant the prison guard from Shawshank guy? He's also not Zeke.

Users who are viewing this thread