What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Tourist on Netflix (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Fired up Netflix for the Dave Chapelle stand up in Jan, they get us every time for a couple months. Watched just about everything we wanted and will be shutting it off end of March

-However before we did, we started watching this show and were pleasantly surprised how fast Season 2 got loaded up so my feelings are people generally like it.
-It's got IMHO some pretty good actors in it and in S1 there are surprises around every turn. The lead played by Jamie Dorman is solid, he's a hunk for the ladies and the script does not hide that.

There is a trucker played by an Icelandic actor that is one of the better bad guys I've seen on TV in a while. He should be cast into a US Western film immediately, he fills the screen.
Shalom Brune-Franklin is all kinds of gorgeous, think a lot of guys will be drooling while she parades around in her tank tops.
My hero thru the whole show is definitely Danielle McDonald :wub:who plays the rookie cop that writes traffic tickets and couldn't pull her gun out of the holster if she tried.
The minute she lays eyes on Dorman, a guy that she will never be able to date, you know her engagement to one of the most annoying men on the planet is not going to last forever.
McDonald's role reminds me of the female cop in season 1 of Fargo

Now this show is no Fargo but it does have a very good sense of humor. Its set in Australia but nowhere near any of the major cities.
They are broken up into 6 episodes and we just started S2, I think a lot of folks would enjoy this. Mrs and I have a difficult time finding things we both like, this hits the mark.

I don't know why ... but I thought that The Tourist only had one season and that it was being re-released on NetFlix now and finding an audience it didn't find in 2022.

My wife and I enjoyed Season 1 as well ... good to know there's a new Season 2 to check out.

I don't know why ... but I thought that The Tourist only had one season and that it was being re-released on NetFlix now and finding an audience it didn't find in 2022.

My wife and I enjoyed Season 1 as well ... good to know there's a new Season 2 to check out.
I honestly thought the same, just figured season 1 moved from Max over to netflix. I'll have to check it out once I'm done with resident alien.

Users who are viewing this thread