What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mike Anderson-Health (1 Viewer)

Bankerguy

Footballguy
I know that Anderson was out for the Week 17 game. Can any Denver homers chime in with an update. I haven't heard anything, nor can I find anything.Thanks

Nothing new, but I remember reading a few weeks ago that he was good to go for the playoffs.Given the long layoff, I have to imagine he's pretty healthy.

Nothing new, but I remember reading a few weeks ago that he was good to go for the playoffs.

Given the long layoff, I have to imagine he's pretty healthy.
If the game had been a playoff game, he would have gone back in. They taped him up on the sideline just in case.He should be fine.

Do most think he will get the majority of the carries?
I'll be watching this too. Noticed Bell did the most damage the last time they played NE. It looks like NE shored up the run D since then, but I'd be curious which back Shanny thinks matches up better vs. NE.

Do most think he will get the majority of the carries?
Yup.Tatum Bell has never in his career tallied more than 17 carries. He very rarely cracks 15, instead usually settling in the 12-15 range. Anderson is the horse that keeps Bell fresh. In addition, if Denver gets behind big, I see them keeping Anderson in more than Bell because he's a better blocker (he *is* a former FB, you know). That said, it won't be a huge difference, because they like Bell's ability to put stress on a defense.

Bump for new info
Ask and ye shall receive....Broncos: Anderson not on injury report

01/11/06 12:31 PM

THE NEWS

Running back Mike Anderson, who missed week 17 with a sprained ankle, is not on the injury report for Saturday's playoff game against the Patriots. Anderson practiced on Tuesday, according to the Rocky Mountain News.

Our View

Anderson will start and return to his role as the lead running back, while backup Tatum Bell goes back to serving as a change-of-pace. In the Broncos' first meeting with the Pats this season, a 28-20 win in week six, Anderson logged 57 yards and a touchdown on 15 carries, while Bell exploded for 114 yards and two scores on 13 attempts. Of course, New England was without both Richard Seymour and Tedy Bruschi.

-Fanball.com.

Bump for new info
Ask and ye shall receive....Broncos: Anderson not on injury report

01/11/06 12:31 PM

THE NEWS

Running back Mike Anderson, who missed week 17 with a sprained ankle, is not on the injury report for Saturday's playoff game against the Patriots. Anderson practiced on Tuesday, according to the Rocky Mountain News.

Our View

Anderson will start and return to his role as the lead running back, while backup Tatum Bell goes back to serving as a change-of-pace. In the Broncos' first meeting with the Pats this season, a 28-20 win in week six, Anderson logged 57 yards and a touchdown on 15 carries, while Bell exploded for 114 yards and two scores on 13 attempts. Of course, New England was without both Richard Seymour and Tedy Bruschi.

-Fanball.com.
Thank you sir

Users who are viewing this thread