What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chargers, Texans, Cardinals wr questions this weekend… (1 Viewer)

Gatorman

Supreme Elite Maximum Tier
Looking at some of these situations and looking for some “situationAl sleepers“. Need the help of some homers

Chargers: Allen is playing but with a shoulder issue. Every other pass catcher seems to be out, so parham is the most obvious beneficiary but anyone else? Guyton? D Davis has gotten on the field a little? Anything to see or pick up here? I feel like there is a surprise player in here but I haven’t watched enough chargers football to know the answer.

arizona: no Wilson today. Hollywood, McBride, Moore seem like good plays but anyone else hiding in there? There another speed guy lurking in there? Dortch perhaps?

Texans: likely no N Brown but all systems go for Nico, dell, Shultz, but woods also back and they rotate a bit. Any meat on the Bobby trees stat line today?

a lot of guys on byes this week so looking for a “last flex” spot and yeah, the cupboard is bare…

I want to start Hollywood, but man Kyler spread it around last week. He was very close to 30-yard TD that would’ve salveged the day

Users who are viewing this thread