What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (4 Viewers)

bacardi and diet pepsi are kicking my ### while I fill up my above ground pool. F it, the kids will love it tomorrow. Might be cold, but they don't care/understand about hypothermia so everything should be ok......right?

Even though it's 8am here right now, I fear I am still drunk. Softball games last night that I thought were early games (630 & 730) so I had the whole team there, and it turns out we played at (830 & 930). Ten guys drank 4-1/2 cases of beer. I slept 3 hours and now I'm hating life at work. If I had gotten pulled over on the way into work I'm certain I would have failed a breathalizer.

The stock market sucks and I'm holding regardless. Thoses @#$holes will not get my shares. Just got a new job with better pay and bennies so I can wait these pricks out. Oh no, sub prime. Oh no, economic slowdown. Oh no, blah blah blah. See you in October when I have my money back. Until then.....CHEERS!!!! :bowtie: :) :suds: :X :lmao: :bowtie:

Users who are viewing this thread