What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Auction Draft (1 Viewer)

Voice Of Reason

Footballguy
My league is probably going to make the change this year and I've never done an auction and am looking for help. Any tips for a league where most owners have never done an auction and I'd really like to do a 12 team mock draft and only need 9 more if anyone is interested.

I am an auction format guru...

Now, I'm not saying that I rule the day at aucion time...BUT....if you need help in taking your league from that boring ol' redraft style league.. into the 21st century and an exciting, every player counts, auction style.....just drop me a line...I will be more than willing to help...

I have auction rules...

...rules for the actual auction....

...introduction numbers...

...the whole nine yards....

Like I said ....

I'm no better at the acutual auction than anyone else...but I have had extensive experience in making the transition....

Need help??

I'm your guy!

TIP: Throw out guys early that you don't have interest in and will under-perform considering the amount of money you expect people to spend on the player. Don't do it late or else they may be yours. Good Luck

Auctions are a blast.

Nominate guys you really arent' that interested in and think guys will overpay to get. Allocate your money before you start.

Users who are viewing this thread