What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I hate Chris Berman. (1 Viewer)

He's taking a beating on twitter right now. Of course, given the number of ######s ESPN now employs, I think they take said ######s getting ripped on twitter as a source of pride.

I'll be that guy

Do I have any takers on wagering his method of death?

Hotel room coke overdose is my call.
I remember reading a story where Berman entered a bar with sunglasses and a leather jacket, pointed at a girl, and said "Hey, youre leaving now with me" and she did.

Im thinking hotel coke OD is perfectly feasible.
i went to some upper echelon swanky nightclub on the sunset strip in LA one time. berman was there, hammered, sitting at the bar with his ENORMOUS head, sweating profusely(coke?). he looked like ####. complete jackass. but everyone was fawning all over him. OD is very possible.
Hah..how long ago was this? If it was recent, he probably should start to be picked in some death pools.
it's been awhile, 8 years ago?
Still going strong

Raider Nation said:
I can always deal with this event because it means football is right around the corner.
Let's hope he doesn't call any more MNF games. The last one he did with Dilfer was legend bad.

Oh, YAY. This slob is about to call his annual NFL game. :rolleyes: I wonder if he'll get shticky and make it all about himself.

Oh, YAY. This slob is about to call his annual NFL game. :rolleyes: I wonder if he'll get shticky and make it all about himself.
it looks like they already talked to Dilfer and the girl on the field to make sure they call him "Boom" multiple times :X

ETA: might just be me. Just seemed awfully annoying the way they have to say "Boom" to him. feels forced

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't been paying complete attention, but it sounds like Boom is making a real effort this time. Almost trying too hard at times which is much better than normal.

Im sorry I didn't realize there was already a thread for Chris Berman sucking at his job. Yeah, he awful. Would rather listen on deportes I think.

Yeah, they recovered the ball like three seconds after the blown whistle, which everyone heard, but they wanted to challenge it. :lmao: :lmao:

Berman: San Diego called time out because they wanted to challenge the call!

Dilfer: :mellow:
That was just a plain embarrassing moment right there. San Diego stopped the Cardinals short of getting the first down. Why in the hell "Boom" would they want to call a time out to challenge the fact that they stopped the Cardinals. Just plain oof.

4 and 1 for the Cardinals as they bring the punting team out to kick to the Chargers. Chargers TO! They must be challenging for the ball! WTF?

Is his hair yellow?

I mean Jesus! It's like nobody has ever worked on television before.

So ### #### rude.

Users who are viewing this thread