What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Cincy-Dayton-Columbus League is underway (1 Viewer)

Verbal Kint said:
WampusCat43 said:
Yep, Jafo cleaned us out pretty good. Revenge at the poker table Sat. night will be sweet.
How long is this running on Saturday? I probably can't make it until after 8.
I probably won't be there until 8ish either. But Keith is going to start drinking at 4:00, so I'm guessing we'll be heading to Belterra at about 10:00.

Verbal Kint said:
WampusCat43 said:
Yep, Jafo cleaned us out pretty good. Revenge at the poker table Sat. night will be sweet.
I probably won't be there until 8ish either. But Keith is going to start drinking at 4:00, so I'm guessing we'll be heading to Belterra at about 10:00.
We need a lightbulb smiley.Next year's draft definitely needs to be a golfing/gambling/drafting day/weekend at Belterra.

Last edited by a moderator:
Verbal Kint said:
WampusCat43 said:
We need a lightbulb smiley.Next year's draft definitely needs to be a golfing/gambling/drafting day/weekend at Belterra.
Better plan it now. I'm gonna have another kid at the end of August

Verbal Kint said:
WampusCat43 said:
Yeah the earlier I know the better, with all the conventions I have to work around.

Verbal Kint said:
WampusCat43 said:
Mine will be in September. :thumbdown:

Verbal Kint said:
WampusCat43 said:
Yeah the earlier I know the better, with all the conventions I have to work around.
:goodposting: IT WAS A JOKE, DUDE!

Verbal Kint said:
WampusCat43 said:
Judging by all the responses in this thread, our turnout for Saturday looks promising. I'll see you there. :football:

Verbal Kint said:
WampusCat43 said:
:lmao: IT WAS A JOKE, DUDE!
:football: :cancelsreservationwithpenalty:

Verbal Kint said:
WampusCat43 said:
:football: IT WAS A JOKE, DUDE!
Is this your new schtick?

Verbal Kint said:
WampusCat43 said:
:lmao: IT WAS A JOKE, DUDE!
Is this your new schtick?
New?

Verbal Kint said:
WampusCat43 said:
"... and if we're not there we'll be at the Three of Clubs, all right? Otherwise we'll be at the Dresden Room, so come on out and meet up with us."

Oof. Nah - I'll be drinking Makers Mark. Otherwise known as Mothers Milk. I know my limits there, unlike beer.

Oof. Nah - I'll be drinking Makers Mark. Otherwise known as Mothers Milk. I know my limits there, unlike beer.
What color is your carpet? I drink whatever matches, cause I'm thoughtful like that.

What color is your carpet? I drink whatever matches, cause I'm thoughtful like that.
:lmao: Hardwood floors, so you're safe there. Not so good for sleeping, though. :heart:

Just returned safely home from banquet. Bumping for future hilarity. Stories to tell but I will let the others have the floor.

Good times guys....lets do this more often!

PJ

I will add to this and also say to my other FBG brethren to say that if you ever have the chance to get together with other FBG's, whether it's poker, golf, fantasy football, or just excessive drinking, you do it. Good times again.

WampusCat, I'd just like to publically say thank you again for really being the one behind all of this. You got the facility and the cheap drinks for the draft, ran the league, and then were nice enough to invite us degenerates into your home for a night of gambling and drinking. Thank you very much. And your house is freakin' spectacular. WampusCat is living the typical FBG life.

Good freakin' times.......(passes out)

I will add to this and also say to my other FBG brethren to say that if you ever have the chance to get together with other FBG's, whether it's poker, golf, fantasy football, or just excessive drinking, you do it. Good times again. WampusCat, I'd just like to publically say thank you again for really being the one behind all of this. You got the facility and the cheap drinks for the draft, ran the league, and then were nice enough to invite us degenerates into your home for a night of gambling and drinking. Thank you very much. And your house is freakin' spectacular. WampusCat is living the typical FBG life. Good freakin' times.......(passes out)
Agreed... and thank Mrs. Wampus for us as well for being a good sport about it all.

yes, and at one point I barely had enough to cover the small blind. it was a testament to my conservative, some may call tight ###, poker style, but damnit, it was a $10 buy in and money just doesn't grow on trees.

I will also mention here, only to inflate my tiny ego, that the highlight of my night was when I shuked Shuke so bad that he's seriously not going to forgive himself for a week.

I will echo my thanks to Keith and his wife for the great hospitality.

I came in second, and like BigFun, was down to only a few chips with 6 or 7 players remaining. Next time Trogg says "I got the hand!!" I'm gonna be sure to go all in on that one!

I think we only had a few beer mishaps on the night. Would have been more if Homer were there.

I will echo my thanks to Keith and his wife for the great hospitality. I came in second, and like BigFun, was down to only a few chips with 6 or 7 players remaining. Next time Trogg says "I got the hand!!" I'm gonna be sure to go all in on that one!I think we only had a few beer mishaps on the night. Would have been more if Homer were there.
:thumbup:Keith - tell the Mrs. thanks and sorry for us. That was a lot of funPS - way to go guys making Keith clean up the whole mess by himself. Stay classy. :thumbup:

I will also mention here, only to inflate my tiny ego, that the highlight of my night was when I shuked Shuke so bad that he's seriously not going to forgive himself for a week.
Upset him so much he left all his Millers behind.*Livinthehighlife*

:shrug: Hardwood floors, so you're safe there. Not so good for sleeping, though. :thumbup:
Ironically, Verbal committed one of the few party fouls of the night, and managed to hit the only rug within 50 feet.

:lmao: Hardwood floors, so you're safe there. Not so good for sleeping, though. :confused:
Ironically, Verbal committed one two of the few party fouls of the night, and managed to hit the only rug within 50 feet.
Fixed :bag: Is it really my fault Cheese kept putting his beer right next to my elbow?

Last edited by a moderator:
:lmao: Hardwood floors, so you're safe there. Not so good for sleeping, though. :goodposting:
Ironically, Verbal committed one two of the few party fouls of the night, and managed to hit the only rug within 50 feet.
Fixed :bag: Is it really my fault Cheese kept putting his beer right next to my elbow?
i saw you knock it right out of his hand.

:lmao: Hardwood floors, so you're safe there. Not so good for sleeping, though. :bag:
:goodposting: At least I've got the sober guy on my side :lmao:

:lmao: Hardwood floors, so you're safe there. Not so good for sleeping, though. :confused:
You also saw Shuke grow wings and turn BigPapi's pink iPhone into a fairy. :loco:

:lmao: Hardwood floors, so you're safe there. Not so good for sleeping, though. :goodposting:
You also saw Shuke grow wings and turn BigPapi's pink iPhone into a fairy. :loco:
Man, I really wish I would have made the trip.

:yes: Hardwood floors, so you're safe there. Not so good for sleeping, though. :popcorn:
... which was right next to my elbow.

Vebal< There are like 5 people at my work, and we were predicting the sex of our children based on the Chinese Birth Calendar. I will predict the sex of your baby with 100% accuracy.

What is your wifes age+1 year? According to the Chinese calendar the day you are born you are one year old.

When did you conceive? Did you say it was November or December?

Vebal< There are like 5 people at my work, and we were predicting the sex of our children based on the Chinese Birth Calendar. I will predict the sex of your baby with 100% accuracy.What is your wifes age+1 year? According to the Chinese calendar the day you are born you are one year old.When did you conceive? Did you say it was November or December?
I suck at math. I'll just wait for the ultrasound.

Users who are viewing this thread