What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How hot is Giada de Laurentiis? (1 Viewer)

And I’ve been to her place in Vegas. It’s quite good. She’s ultimately selling a lifestyle and a story as much as her food. I no have issue tuning into her for 15 minutes while she cooks scallops from here kitchen over looking the Mediterranean and tells some story about how her grandfather made a movie there in the 70s. 
Maybe, and I mean this might sound crazy, she doesn't really cook the food in the restaurant or even pick the menus?

Maybe, and I mean this might sound crazy, she doesn't really cook the food in the restaurant or even pick the menus?
Obviously, but she was involved in picking the chefs, the types of dishes and I am sure had a say in much of the direction of the menu. It also specifically features some items directly from her cook books. She knows her stuff. No she didn't rise up through the ranks of the kitchens of Madrid or New York or something really prestigious but she knows food. 

Obviously, but she was involved in picking the chefs, the types of dishes and I am sure had a say in much of the direction of the menu. It also specifically features some items directly from her cook books. She knows her stuff. No she didn't rise up through the ranks of the kitchens of Madrid or New York or something really prestigious but she knows food. 
I only know her for her cans.  Never got any sense she had any restaurant background whatsoever. 

Users who are viewing this thread