What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How hot is Giada de Laurentiis? (1 Viewer)

Since this has become a naked celeb catch-all thread, that celebjihad site has some awesome pics of Lili Simmons from Banshee and True Detective. :wub:

I like that Emma is denying the video is her even though the nuts found the GPS data from the picture that was leaked and tied it to the exact location she was according to her boyfriends social media when he visited her.

Rounded a corner in Rome a few hours ago and damn near ran into her, my lord....smoking :wub:  Asked for a selfie (maybe 3rd I've ever attempted, quality absolutely blows but you get the idea) and she couldn't have been sweeter. Here's another from afar, she was wearing a typically low-cut dress and they were spilling out very nicely. I'm tortured right now that the pic of us doesn't include them - I suck.

Rounded a corner in Rome a few hours ago and damn near ran into her, my lord....smoking :wub:  Asked for a selfie (maybe 3rd I've ever attempted, quality absolutely blows but you get the idea) and she couldn't have been sweeter. Here's another from afar, she was wearing a typically low-cut dress and they were spilling out very nicely. I'm tortured right now that the pic of us doesn't include them - I suck.
killer smile. is her head as milwaukee-racing-mascot disproportionately big as it appears on TV?

Man, she totally looked like she wanted you. Did you get her number?
yes I agree ChiefD there is lust in her eyes. But I did not give or receive digits and I'm pretty sure she looks like that in every pic, nice as she seemed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Relevant

Nigel said:
yes I agree ChiefD there is lust in her eyes. But I did not give or receive digits and I'm pretty sure she looks like that in every pic, nice as she seemed.
why is this not in the italy thread?  which area did you see her?

Her grandfather is a very famous Italian moive producer: Dino DeLaurentis 
No, I know she does. That was a joke. The show really isn't about cooking. It's apparently full of recipes, that when done correctly, taste awful. It's all celebrity. 

Last edited by a moderator:
this dress?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2MZlAYnlI-/

You are officially my new favorite fbg. I eat at her restaurant in vegas just for the chance at seeing her in person. 

Shes pretty and whatnot but drives me crazy with her ingredient list in her recpies when on food network...Take a plane to the south of france(ask for francious). He will take you to a hill side he and his family have grown these tomatos for 400 years and will hand pick them for you. Then just a quick jaunt over to Italia for some basil that has only seen southern exposure sun since time began ....Yeah yeah you r'e rich we know.  

It's times like this I sit and wonder what @Arizona Ron could have accomplished...🤔

We're heading to Rome the first week of April. I remembered this thread, so I told my wife that if we run into her that we're going for a threesome. Threw my hand up for a high five and she said no. She said she wants a woman with "meaty" real ones. In my infinite wisdom, I pursued the tangent that surely Giada's are real, rather than exploring that MY WIFE SAID SHE WANTS TO HAVE A THREESOME WITH A WOMAN WITH LARGE NATURALS. I'm undoubtedly the dumbest man alive.

We're heading to Rome the first week of April. I remembered this thread, so I told my wife that if we run into her that we're going for a threesome. Threw my hand up for a high five and she said no. She said she wants a woman with "meaty" real ones. In my infinite wisdom, I pursued the tangent that surely Giada's are real, rather than exploring that MY WIFE SAID SHE WANTS TO HAVE A THREESOME WITH A WOMAN WITH LARGE NATURALS. I'm undoubtedly the dumbest man alive.
oh bull####.

Have fun with Ina Garten. I'm sure those are real and meaty

Users who are viewing this thread