What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How hot is Giada de Laurentiis? (2 Viewers)

So far only Emma Watson and Amanda Seyfried.  Giada is rumored, though.
There are nudes of Emma Watson?  Those are the holy grail of nudes for basement dwelling geeks.

And as an aside, why oh why when I was growing up where chicks actually reluctant to show their naughty bits?  Or maybe that was just for me. 

There are nudes of Emma Watson?  Those are the holy grail of nudes for basement dwelling geeks.

And as an aside, why oh why when I was growing up where chicks actually reluctant to show their naughty bits?  Or maybe that was just for me. 
Polaroids down?

I just saw the Emma pics.  Really boring, just a bathing suit fitting.  There were some topless in a tub shots but no face is shown so it could be anyone.

If people want to see all the leaks they are on celeb jihad but be warned that is a NSFW site.

i saw those yesterday morning, and thought it was definitely her - there's also a clip of her with an 'adult' toy floating around ...
the site makes it clear it has be her assuming they are not doctoring any shots.  The various beauty marks and jewelery match her other public shots from the side by side comparisons.

I have not seen the adult toy clip.  Same bath tub setting?

Last edited by a moderator:
the site makes it clear it has be her assuming they are not doctoring any shots.  The various beauty marks and jewelery match her other public shots from the side by side comparisons.

I have not seen the adult toy clip.  Same bath tub setting?

some assistance on where to look?
the site i spied them at is now offline, link is dead ... i'm on my mobile now, will dig deeper once back home. 

Paige from WWE is the latest fappening leak.  Her video is going to place her near the top of the heap for celeb sex tape vids.

Again at celeb jihad (nsfw), at least while they last.  

Users who are viewing this thread