What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

most annoying commercial on tv currently (1 Viewer)

3) Probably in the running for the worst of all mf'ing time, the liberty mutual commercial where people see someone else do something good, then they do something good. It's the song in that spot, the one that makes normally happy people feel suicidal. The most depressing song of all time. "Hey Bob, I found the song I want to use in the spot, i'd like you to listen to it." Gunshot. "Bob?"
Funny I had someone at my ranch last week that said that particular commercial made them want to switch to Liberty. My girl agreed with him :X The one where the lady grabs the guy who's about to get stoved by the bus? I hate Pepto Bismol commercials with all the goons spinning around and shaking their big asses."....upset stomach, diarrhea!!"

3) Probably in the running for the worst of all mf'ing time, the liberty mutual commercial where people see someone else do something good, then they do something good. It's the song in that spot, the one that makes normally happy people feel suicidal. The most depressing song of all time. "Hey Bob, I found the song I want to use in the spot, i'd like you to listen to it." Gunshot. "Bob?"
Funny I had someone at my ranch last week that said that particular commercial made them want to switch to Liberty. My girl agreed with him :X The one where the lady grabs the guy who's about to get stoved by the bus?
- Another one.Also, I dispute the suggestion that these are scenes of "people doing the right thing". Of course, warning a pedestrian of traffice can be considered doing the right thing. But paying for someone elses parking as they look for their own change?

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny I had someone at my ranch last week that said that particular commercial made them want to switch to Liberty. My girl agreed with him :lmao: The one where the lady grabs the guy who's about to get stoved by the bus?
It's the right thing to do Norvy

Not the worst, but two that I can't stand right now:

1. "Welcome to my moment.." - AT&T

2. Job seekers crash a clay court tennis match - theladders.com

The DQ commercial where the little girl cons the young boy out of an ice cream.

I want to punch her and the mom in the face.

The one where the waitress gets into a car wreck, then walks to work and tried to hide her mangled face to her customers as she takes their orders. I hate that woman

Didn't go through the youtube links to see if any are Wendy's commercials, but those folks with the red Wendy's hair freak me out ...I have to change the channel.

DQ commercial with the kid who loves his Aunt because "you have to get desert. you just have to!"

"BOOP. Hey Kelly, it's dad's phone."

First of all, does he WANT to find his daughter on that ridge in a random state of undress and hooking up with some dude?

The one where the guy tells his wife he has to go "vent" with his buddy. He can't just say he's going to watch the game, no -- he needs to pretend he's acting like a woman so he can drink beer with friends?!? But wait, that's not the dumbest part of the commercial. No, the dumbest part is when the voiceover guy (sounds like Matt Dillon) says "the Coors wide-mouth can, for a smooth, refreshing pour".

WHAT THE ####? How can a POUR be refreshing?!?

"Hey Jim, check this out...ahhh it just feels so wonderful to POUR this beer into my glass!"

the Truth commercials are all terrible and the worst one is the one with people dancing around singing "it must have been a typo"

'

The verizon wireless commercials with the family around the campfire and the mosquitos. "Look, honey, a spa treatment."

Can you hear me change the channel?

St. Louis Bob said:
The DQ commercial where the little girl cons the young boy out of an ice cream. I want to punch her and the mom in the face.
That one really bothers me. "Hey girls! If you're a whore, you can get whatever you want! Unless you're ugly."

I hate that Planter's cashews commercial where the ugly, unibrow lady has a bunch of guys fawning all over her as she goes around the city b/c she is putting cashew scent on her. It doesn't help that ESPN plays the commercial almost every time it cuts to a commercial break too.

$5 Footlong is also annoying, plus it is completely misleading now since I went into a Subway the other day and they told me that only 6 of their subs are now $5. The rest are regular price. So much for $5 footlongs like the commercial says.

I hate that Planter's cashews commercial where the ugly, unibrow lady has a bunch of guys fawning all over her as she goes around the city b/c she is putting cashew scent on her. It doesn't help that ESPN plays the commercial almost every time it cuts to a commercial break too.
:bow: It seems like the worse the ad, the more they have to play it.

the Truth commercials are all terrible and the worst one is the one with people dancing around singing "it must have been a typo"'
:confused: ALL of them make me cringe. These are designed to prevent/stop people from smoking? I want to kill all of the smarmy "activists" in these ads. Wow, how clever and principled you are with these raw, hardcore gimmicks. So impressive.

The DQ commercial where the little girl cons the young boy out of an ice cream. I want to punch her and the mom in the face.
That one really bothers me. "Hey girls! If you're a whore, you can get whatever you want! Unless you're ugly."
Seriously.It came on when I was watching TV with my wife when I made a comment about how it bothered me. She didn't see what the problem was. Ofcourseshe didn't. :lmao:

Wow - great list here so far.

The rest of you may not have an issue with this, but NESN plays the same southwest comercials over and over and over and over (you get the point) during Red Sox games. I know the airlines are having a tough go of it right now, but lets get some new material.

I don't know about you all - but the Army Advantage Fund commercial is running constantly here. Listening to these guys fumble their way through the English language is horrible...

Well I was shopping for a new car which one's me

a cool convertible or an SUV

too bad I didn't know my credit was whack

cause now I'm driving off the lot in a used sub compact

f-r-e-e that spells free

credit report dot com baby

saw their ads on my TV

thought about going but was too lazy

so now instead of lookin' fly and rollin phat

my legs are stickin to the vynil and my posse's gettin laughed at

f-r-e-e that spells free

credit report dot com baby

wanna know what's awesome?

Typed it from memory. :thumbup:

Well I was shopping for a new car which one's mea cool convertible or an SUVtoo bad I didn't know my credit was whackcause now I'm driving off the lot in a used sub compactf-r-e-e that spells freecredit report dot com babysaw their ads on my TVthought about going but was too lazyso now instead of lookin' fly and rollin phatmy legs are stickin to the vynil and my posse's gettin laughed atf-r-e-e that spells freecredit report dot com babywanna know what's awesome?Typed it from memory. :thumbup:
Truly impressive :pickle:

Foxnews opten plays commercials for a company called "Head-On." You can't tell from the commercial what the product is used for. More amazing then annoying.

Well I was shopping for a new car which one's mea cool convertible or an SUVtoo bad I didn't know my credit was whackcause now I'm driving off the lot in a used sub compactf-r-e-e that spells freecredit report dot com babysaw their ads on my TVthought about going but was too lazyso now instead of lookin' fly and rollin phatmy legs are stickin to the vynil and my posse's gettin laughed atf-r-e-e that spells freecredit report dot com babywanna know what's awesome?Typed it from memory. :lmao:
i love how knowing your credit is horrible somehow helps you get a better car!

the Truth commercials are all terrible and the worst one is the one with people dancing around singing "it must have been a typo"

'
:goodposting: ALL of them make me cringe. These are designed to prevent/stop people from smoking? I want to kill all of the smarmy "activists" in these ads. Wow, how clever and principled you are with these raw, hardcore gimmicks. So impressive.
HEY LOOK AT ME!!! I'M A MEMBER OF THE SMOKING GESTAPO!!!

Users who are viewing this thread