What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

--- (1 Viewer)

Chunky Soup

Footballguy
Where do you guys rank these two relative to eachother? Both are young, have played well so far this year, in great offenses, but aren't the #1 on their team. In Gonz case, he might not be the #2. Thoughts?

How differently ranked are these two?

Last edited by a moderator:
Where do you guys rank these two relative to eachother? Both are young, have played well so far this year, in great offenses, but aren't the #1 on their team. In Gonz case, he might not be the #2. Thoughts?How differently ranked are these two?
I like Royal myself. Denver showed their confidence in him on 4th down and the game on the line by going to him. Then turning around and going to him again for the 2pt conversion. Not too many rookies are going to get their number called in that situation. I don't think you can go wrong with either guy though. Indy is a dynamic passing system, but if Wayne or Harrison are open Gonz won't get much play.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where do you guys rank these two relative to eachother? Both are young, have played well so far this year, in great offenses, but aren't the #1 on their team. In Gonz case, he might not be the #2. Thoughts?

How differently ranked are these two?
I like Royal myself. Denver showed their confidence in him on 4th down and the game on the line by going to him. Then turning around and going to him again for the 2pt conversion. Not too many rookies are going to get their number called in that situation. I don't think you can go wrong with either guy though. Indy is a dynamic passing system, but if Wayne or Harrison are open Gonz won't get much play.
What about this weekend... 7 for 100+. Marv is clearly done. Hes not the same, he may shake it off a little, but it seems he just can't get open. The one man you need to worry about is Clark... he will affect Gonzo's #s the most.

Users who are viewing this thread