What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MHJ v Nabers v Odunze - Who is truly #1? (1 Viewer)

With the Jets about to sign Mike Williams, it seems thoroughly unlikely they'd trade up for a WR now. Presumably this mock was put together before that signing was known.

With the Jets about to sign Mike Williams, it seems thoroughly unlikely they'd trade up for a WR now. Presumably this mock was put together before that signing was known.
When was that signing known? Seriously asking.

ETA-I checked, don't see a signing imminent, just visiting.

Last edited:
Jeremiah latest mock

Harrison--Jets
Nabers--Giants
Odunze--Bears

First, that is a fun mock, and should make many people upset. I recommend.

How you rank them if this was actual order?
Just want to add something.

When Jeremiah reports that "some" teams have Nabers above MHJ he's not doing it for clicks, likes, follows or controversy. It's what he's hearing. He could be getting duped but he's just relaying what he's hearing.

When he puts out a mock that's him having fun and possibly wanting clicks, follows, engagement and being discussed. Entertainment.

Just pointing out the difference in reporting what he's hearing and a mock.

And it happened like this I'd be a sad Garret Wilson owner and would take Nabers first and relish what could be a great buy low dynasty opportunity on Odunze as many will be turned off by him likely being the third banana year one.

When was that signing known? Seriously asking.

ETA-I checked, don't see a signing imminent, just visiting.
Yeah, the Jets fan in my life was a little over zealous in reporting this to me and made it seem like they'd locked it up.

Apologies. I do feel like that's his most likely landing spot of the teams he's visiting but certainly premature on my part to suggest it was done.

Jeremiah latest mock

Harrison--Jets
Nabers--Giants
Odunze--Bears

When Jeremiah reports that "some" teams have Nabers above MHJ he's not doing it for clicks, likes, follows or controversy. It's what he's hearing. He could be getting duped but he's just relaying what he's hearing.

When he puts out a mock that's him having fun and possibly wanting clicks, follows, engagement and being discussed. Entertainment.

And it happened like this I'd be a sad Garret Wilson owner and would take Nabers first and relish what could be a great buy low dynasty opportunity on Odunze as many will be turned off by him likely being the third banana year one.
Hearing it from teams who want MHJ to fall perhaps?

Jeremiah latest mock

Harrison--Jets
Nabers--Giants
Odunze--Bears

Seems like a stretch to me, a lot easier for to just believe there are a lot of people in the NFL just really high on Nabers.

Dane Brugler's one of the people who said he's heard some teams prefer Nabers. He's been saying since November he could see Nabers going above MHJ. Lance Zierlen's first rankings of the year, back in early January, had Nabers as his top player in the draft. It's just not that crazy of a thought and which one goes first I think will just depend on the team making the pick.

I'll just say I think the idea of some teams liking Nabers more then MHJ shoudl be viewed as just how much they like Nabers, not a negative to how they feel about MHJ. Unless they are dinging him for how he's handled the combine, which no one has reported that I've seen, it's not really a stock down situation for MHJ more of just a reflection of how high it is for Nabers who offers a different, more explosive skillset.

Jeremiah latest mock

Harrison--Jets
Nabers--Giants
Odunze--Bears

Or who just want to generate buzz for Nabers.

I have been viewing this from the Vikings perspective and I still wonder if there is a tier break at pick 10 or not.

I think there are 3 QB and 3 WR considered top 10 pick talent. There are 2 highly regarded tackles, not sure if that is 8 or not. A somewhat unicorn at TE but I am not sure a TE should be valued in the top 10.

I know we have discussed this before but I am not sure where that tier starts. Pick 10 and 11 does seem somewhat borderline and those 6 players, the 3 QB and 3 WR likely won't make it past pick 10.

Alright, you're basically the winner of a golden ticket if you have a top 3 pick in non-SF leagues.... MHJ, Nabers and Odunze are all true #1 overalls, just lumped in the same class.

Daniel Jeremiah loaded up his 4.0 yesterday, and it COULD be the final...

He's got it MHJ, Odunze, Nabers.

Didn't comp MHJ to anyone, but called Odunze "Larry Fitz" and Nabers "DJ Moore w the ball"

Anyone NOT taking Harrison at 1?

After that draft he's the only option...the other situations are not good
Short term, sure. Long term it doesn’t get much better than Caleb together for their career. Presuming of course he lives up to his potential.

Harrison's talent and Murray's ability to create chaos will be a fantasy goldmine i suspect

But you are right the Chi pairing might certainly be great long term

Fwiw, both 1 and 2 are actively looking to trade down after yesterday in my big $ friend league

I assume 1 wants a gold mine, cuz it's a great spot. 2 just unhappy w the giants

Anyone NOT taking Harrison at 1?

After that draft he's the only option...the other situations are not good
Short term, sure. Long term it doesn’t get much better than Caleb together for their career. Presuming of course he lives up to his potential.

Harrison's talent and Murray's ability to create chaos will be a fantasy goldmine i suspect

But you are right the Chi pairing might certainly be great long term
I’m just talking situation with Rome / Caleb. MHJ is still the more valuable player by far.

Man, Nabers is only 20 till July.
Not that the other guys are old, but almost a year apart.
Does it matter? Who knows. Odunze still much better spot right now

As of right now I don’t see anything changing 1-4.
Harrison
Nabors
Odunze
Brock

After that it gets tough. Do you go Thomas before Worthy? Can Leggit become a #1 in Carolina? How many targets can Pearsall get in SF?
And do you like any of the QB’s before the WR’s?

After the 1st round I have it like this.
Harrison
Nabors
Odunze
Brock
Thomas
Worthy
Caleb
Leggitt
Pearson
Daniells.

Obviously there will be others drafted that will slot in before others (if Bills take a WR soon, if Dallas or anyone take a RB in 2nd).

As of right now I don’t see anything changing 1-4.
Harrison
Nabors
Odunze
Brock

After that it gets tough. Do you go Thomas before Worthy? Can Leggit become a #1 in Carolina? How many targets can Pearsall get in SF?
And do you like any of the QB’s before the WR’s?

After the 1st round I have it like this.
Harrison
Nabors
Odunze
Brock
Thomas
Worthy
Caleb
Leggitt
Pearson
Daniells.

Obviously there will be others drafted that will slot in before others (if Bills take a WR soon, if Dallas or anyone take a RB in 2nd).
That's how I have the top 7 as well and I pick #7 in a 16 teamer. Fingers crossed someone falls in love with Caleb's situation and grabs him before 7. But not a bad consolation prize in a 16 team league where QBs hold more value.

Users who are viewing this thread