What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL 3 Rds 17 -20 (1 Viewer)

I have to take off for the weekend. Can you gents please send my PM's to Atomic Punk from WSL2 for rounds 19 and 20? He has my list.

Thank you very much.

Happy drafting everyone. Here's to the end of another great draft.

z :unsure:

I have to take off for the weekend. Can you gents please send my PM's to Atomic Punk from WSL2 for rounds 19 and 20? He has my list.

Thank you very much.

Happy drafting everyone. Here's to the end of another great draft.

z :excited:
Don't worry Z - you probably won't be up until after Monday at this pace.Have a nice trip!

I don't think I will be able to fix my 'Page Load Error' for FBG forums.

I have no idea what is causing it.

Tried everything I could find on the internet and with my ISP.

Don't know if my PMs went through last night and this morning.

I guess I'll go with the starting QBs for Tennessee and Detroit

Vince Young -- QB -- TEN

Daunte Culpepper -- QB -- DET

My teams looking risky, like Reggie Bush. Could be the best, could be the worst.

I'll try to update when I can borrow someones computer away from work.

I figured we could use this as quick access until Pictus is up and running.16.12 restless natives - Jeff Reed--K16--PIT16.13 CommuterMan - Shayne Graham--K17--Cin 16.14 oldfatguy - Harry Douglas--WR84--ATL 16.15 wraith5 - Matt Bryant--K18--TB16.16 Pictus Cat - Ryan Lindell -- K19 -- BUF 17.01 Pictus Cat - Joe Nedney -- K20 -- SF17.02 wraith5 - Josh "wait 'til next year" Scobee--K21--JAX17.03 oldfatguy - LJ Smith--TE27--???17.04 CommuterMan - Robert Meachem--WR85--NO 17.05 restless natives - Seabass Janikowski--K22--Oak17.06 Brutis - Javon Ringer--RB68--???17.07 Jmills (1/2 hr)- Randy McMichael--TE28--StL 17.08 Jeff Tefertiller - Cleveland--DST2817.09 Zoltar16 - Brandon Stokley--WR86--DEN17.10 Domination - Garrett Hartley--K23--NO17.11 Nugget - Byron Leftwich--QB34--???17.12 JuSt CuZ - Robert Royal - TE29 - Buf 17.13 beachbum - Shaun Suisham--K25--WAS17.14 Sinrman - (2hr) Jerheme Urban--WR87--ARZ17.15 Waybackwhen - Lawrence Tynes--K24--NYG17.16 ShadowMaster - Brandon Jones --WR88-- TEN18.01 ShadowMaster - Billy Miller --TE30--NO18.02 Waybackwhen - TJ Duckett--RB69--SEA 18.03 Sinrman - (2hr) JJ Arrington--RB70--ARZ 18.04 beachbum - Chansi Stuckey--WR89--NYJ18.05 JuSt CuZ - DAN CARPENTER - K26 - MIA 18.06 Nugget - Shaun McDonald--WR90--DET18.07 Domination - Hakeem Nicks --WR91--???18.08 Zoltar16 - John Carney--K25-- NYG18.09 Jeff Tefertiller - 18.10 Jmills - (1/2 hr)18.11 Brutis - 18.12 restless natives - 18.13 CommuterMan - 18.14 oldfatguy -18.15 wraith5 - 18.16 Pictus Cat -
Updated the first posts, minus crayolas.
I like the crayolas...
Viola! Crayolas!Draft updated.Teams have to wait until my next visit to the gym.Thank you Jeff P for the updates. Like a second Dad.

19.10 Chase Coffman, TE, ???

PMing next

Thank you all for the PMs, I have been laid up after a painful skiing trip yesterday.

If anybody needs to drop off a list, I will be around for the rest of the day and tomorrow morning. Just trying to do my part to make sure WSL4 doesn't finish before us.

Sinrman said:
And NOW for my last pick...

20.03 Alex Smith, TE, TB
good pick .. this is who I was hoping for in the 20th. Stevens is gone and Smith is left.
Thanks. I felt I needed to shore up my TEs, with only have Shiancoe and Graham. Hopefully the three of them can put out enough points each week to make up for the weakness at the position...

20.07 Jeff Garcia, QB, ???I just think that he will be starting some where next year.PMing next
I was thinking of snagging Garcia with my last pick, but I felt I needed a little more punch at TE and having Brees/Orton already was a lot stronger than Shiancoe/Graham at TE.

Jeff Tefertiller said:
Taking a risk here with TE2. Martellus Bennett, TE, Dallas.PMing JMills.
Na, that was a good pick with major upside if Witten goes down for any period. Plus, he will get a little bit of the action in Dallas even when Witten is healthy. It was between Bennett and Andre Caldwell at my last pick(20.02).

Jeff Tefertiller said:
Na, that was a good pick with major upside if Witten goes down for any period. Plus, he will get a little bit of the action in Dallas even when Witten is healthy. It was between Bennett and Andre Caldwell at my last pick(20.02).
I think especially if they dump TO. They will look to other outlets, and why not the lesser-known TE? :D

20.11 Chauncy Washington, RB Jax

I have no idea if he's been picked or not with our list not updated. :D

Jeff Tefertiller said:
I think especially if they dump TO. They will look to other outlets, and why not the lesser-known TE? :shrug:
Thanks, guys. I really was thinking Alex Smith would be there. I think he is a sleeper TE2 this year in redrafts. He can be a top 20 TE.

Draft updated.

Teams by tomorrow Midnight is my goal.

Still trying to fix computer.

Gotta workout.

Where did CJ3 go last year...

Users who are viewing this thread