What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL 3 Draft Thread (1 Viewer)

16.11 Robbie Gould, K, Chi

Apologies for all the timeouts. Audit came about after signing up & covering for my director who is medically out of work.

Thursday morning, middle of Rd 17.

Let's stay on topic and get as far as we can today and tomorrow.

Once again, I will take lists for those who can provide one so we can move this along and not drag too much of it through the holiday weekend.

Thanks in advance.

I am out for a few hours. Since at this point no one is really sniping me here is my pre list for my next 2

17.16 1. Jets 2. SD 3. KC

18.1 1. Crockett Gilmore 2. Dion Sims 3. EJ Manuel

That will hopefully keep things moving.

I appreciate the posted list to move things along.

I won't be around much, if at all, this coming long weekend, so I am going to have to provide a list for my last 2 picks - probably on Friday once I start to figure out who I'll take.

My apologies to anyone I offended for pushing the draft along, which I thought was for the greater good. Sorry if I offended anyone including and especially S. Ref.

I was actually going to take Philly Brown here. Some did their scouting.

Please give me the last two remaining defenses for the turn picks.

Going to stick with this until my 19th pick, but I'm going to need someone to take my last pick if I come up Sat/Sun.

Any volunteers? TIA

Jeff Pasquino said:
BassNBrew said:

Pretty sure that's OAK and ATL
Cool. Was worried about getting 2 defenses and end up with 3.

Jeff Pasquino said:
BassNBrew said:

Pretty sure that's OAK and ATL
Atlanta was taken.

BNB gets:

18.16 Oakland Def

19.01 New Orleans Def

Going to stick with this until my 19th pick, but I'm going to need someone to take my last pick if I come up Sat/Sun.

Any volunteers? TIA
I am definately willing to help since I would be pming you anyway since I pick right before you.....just not sure if you would want to send someone picking before you your list........

Users who are viewing this thread