What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL 3 Rds 17 -20 (1 Viewer)

20.12 James Davis, RB, ???

PMing next

Hated not picking him, as I think he could have an outstanding career if picked by the right team.

20.11 Chauncy Washington, RB JaxI have no idea if he's been picked or not with our list not updated. :goodposting:
Ah, the luxury of picking after Fred Taylor gets dropped, and the draft taking longer than it should have.
"Yessssssssssss" :napolean dynomite:
If you did not KNOW Fred Taylor would be dropped, your drafting way above your pay grade
Is this the same guy that thought the clock was off on the weekends? He of the 6+ hour timeclock almost everytime. Ya, thought so.Anyway, I knew he would be either dropped or resigned at a discount. Was hoping they would keep him around for another year before he rides off into retirement. Still a chance he catches on somewhere else.

20.11 Chauncy Washington, RB JaxI have no idea if he's been picked or not with our list not updated. :yes:
Ah, the luxury of picking after Fred Taylor gets dropped, and the draft taking longer than it should have.
If you did not KNOW Fred Taylor would be dropped, your drafting way above your pay grade
Is this the same guy that thought the clock was off on the weekends? He of the 6+ hour timeclock almost everytime. Ya, thought so.
Ouch :shrug:

Kellen Clemens, QB, New York Jets

He's arguably the favorite to start, at least early in the season. And he's the only QB on their roster who's ever taken an NFL snap.

Regardless, if he doesn't play a down my guess is he won't be the biggest bust of my draft.

:goodposting:

Well, I could get my 2nd Defense Special Teams here,

but I don't know if the Lions will score more than the Vikings,

even on their bye week.

So I will go with a guy who I think should have an opportunity with a Manning,

Mario Manningham -- WR -- NYG : 2nd year WR 1st round NFL draft talent Toomer removed Plax shooting away with Hagan & Smith to compete with. Will Boldin be a Giant?

20.11 Chauncy Washington, RB JaxI have no idea if he's been picked or not with our list not updated. :goodposting:
Is this the same guy that thought the clock was off on the weekends? He of the 6+ hour timeclock almost everytime. Ya, thought so.
Ouch :shrug:
LOL! I think way back is upset with me.......Re: Taylor, I think he retires. He may be signed by someone as a backup, but I don't think he will produce. He may not even survive training camp. His vet minimum # is high and father time has caught up with Freddie.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread