What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL 4 Rounds 17-20 (1 Viewer)

Looks like I may be out of pocket until about 9:00 or later this evening--so I'm sending a short pick list which should last to nittanylion...

Please pm nittanylion when my pick comes up--and me I reckon in case I'm back!
Still a good plan--this morning I've had to hit the ground running.

20.02- Denver Broncos DEF/ST

pm sent

Lucky there was even a defense left to take,lol.Oh ,it's only the Broncos,same as not any left anyhow.

Last edited by a moderator:
this pick gave me a lot of trouble cuz there are plenty of options for where i can go with it and only one spot to fill, so i'm gonna go with

joshua cribbs, cle, QB/WR/KR/?!? (wsl1- rd 18, wsl2 - undrafted, wsl3 - rd 14), and see what happens

thanks for a fun draft guys, pm'ing next

this pick gave me a lot of trouble cuz there are plenty of options for where i can go with it and only one spot to fill
Same problem here. Funny how that works 300+ picks down the line.ETA despite his stats the past two years everywhere I checked lists him as a WR--so I followed suit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm out of pocket for a couple hours; sent a pick list to Mr Bloom just in case my turn arrives.

Please pm both of us if you don't see me online.

20.10 Brian Robiskie, WR, Rookie

I think he made himself a lot of money this week. I took lots of rookie WRs at the end, but at this point I feel they have the most upside without knowing where they end up. Hopefully one of them hits.

Okay one big mistake.Waiting on TE. A few guys I like here though but which one

20.14 Jermicheal Finley TE GB

He really started to come on at the end of the year and hopefully might overtake Lee.

Just so the _sig knows I didn't contemplate Anderson, Derek :P at the 20.15, I'll make another consession to the scoring system: Bennett, Martellus, TE-DAL

:thumbup: Toads, I think you are gonna need to correct my 'team' page over in the draft discussion. I did not draft Derek Anderson.

With the 20.16 pick...My Mr. Irrelevant is:

20.16 Lamont Jordan RB, NEP

thanks for a good draft guys!

Users who are viewing this thread