What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL 2 Draft Thread (3 Viewers)

19.16 Roy Helu, RB WAS and Tavon Austin. Crap, Austin already picked. One second.20.1 Kevin Ogletree, WR DAL pm'ing

Last edited by a moderator:
20.04 Darel Young, RB WASProbably a stupid move not going with the last team defense, but my thinking is that Young scores 3-4 TD's next year and that may be enough to put him in as a starting RB in those weeks.

20.5 Blaine GabbertI dont need QB but I think this is value(So was Sanchez probably). I think he improved last year and will improve more and I like him over guys that were drafted ahead of him and just feel value here. Might cost me as I should have gone WR or another RB but with QB scoring I feel I will get pretty good scores each week to stay in it. Injuries will kill if I lose a WR though. Big risk but value was there

Again, the site says Phenix is unable to receive messages. Sorry Phenix, I tried to PM you.

Again, the site says Phenix is unable to receive messages. Sorry Phenix, I tried to PM you.
Its ok, I have asked and asked for them to fix it, no response. I think they blocked it anyways because of my b fest. But then again if we kept the pace up, before even I lost interest, I bet this whole cluster mess would not of happened.Pick in a moment and I will say this is by far the worst survivor draft. It takes a lot for me to lose interest.

No PM from Phwnix. Way to end this draft on a high note. #####ed about the pace calling g everyone pathetic, added nothing to the discussion of picks, ended up timing out twice and forgets to PM people. Been a pleasure Phenix.

No PM from Phwnix. Way to end this draft on a high note. #####ed about the pace calling g everyone pathetic, added nothing to the discussion of picks, ended up timing out twice and forgets to PM people. Been a pleasure Phenix.
he's on his phone remember...?....and it takes too long/too hard to PM....so even though it holds up the draft you are not supposed to complain about that holding up the draft, just all the other things...deal with it bro....

he's on his phone remember...?....and it takes too long/too hard to PM....so even though it holds up the draft you are not supposed to complain about that holding up the draft, just all the other things...deal with it bro....
:lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao:
:goodposting:

Users who are viewing this thread