What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL Sign-Up thread (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
Next 63 posting after me are in, four leagues of 16. We'll start March 30-April 1 and will be finished in four weeks (prior to the NFL draft). I'll be adjusting the draft clock as needed during the drafts to meet this deadline. Four Three captains will select their leaguemates via a draft from those signing up in this thread, the remaining entries will go into the fourth league. The order in which you are selected will determine your draft position (more details to follow). I'm currently working on getting the captains in place.

Captains:

Andy Dufresne

Blue-Kun

Thom Yorke

Participants:

Twilight Placeholder

BassNBrew

Fubar

Lhucks

BSS

Fiddles

Reaper

Duckboy

Jeff Terertiller

Shadowfax

Jeter23

Wraith5

Rudnicki

Fullback Fro

Krsone21

Awesomeness

Norseman

Ravnzfan

Old Mil

wayback when

NoFBinLA

bostonfred

rzrback 77

Rudy

Toads

Nuggett

team ramfor

gamma 1210

Busman

JP

tex

beachbum

SBloom

AD11

Sinrman

GhostofBillW

renesauz

HellToupee

Domination

Team Legacy

valence

Crippler

dpeease

Frank Black

glumpy

CommuterMan

Atomic Punk

restless natives

zoltar16

buck56

Steel Dillo

Road Warriors

Norris B

Ghost of Bill Walsh

Yellow Line is Unoffcial

58 in, still need 6 more.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just registered, but ive been browsing these forums for awhile. Im a fantasy vet and would love to be in this draft.

Ghost of Bill Walsh is in. I'm having a surgical procedure done on March 30th. Same day surgery so should be home by no later than 7 pm. Wherever my spot is I'd appreciate it if someone could take a picklist for me for rds. 1-2 just in case I'm a little late getting home. Hopefully there'll be no need and I'll be here no make my picks. Not quite sure of the surgery time but as soon as I know it I'll post it. God, I just hope I don't get pick 15. Didn't fare to well with that one in WSDL4. My PC crashed and I'm waiting on a recovery disc which should put be back online with my PC by Wednesday. Until then I'll use my wife's laptop if I can pry it from her hands. BUT, please by all means count me in for this. Thanks.

Next 63 posting after me are in, four leagues of 16. We'll start March 30-April 1 and will be finished in four weeks (prior to the NFL draft). I'll be adjusting the draft clock as needed during the drafts to meet this deadline. Four captains will select their leaguemates via a draft from those signing up in this thread. The order in which you are selected will determine your draft position. I'm currently working on getting the captains in place.

Captains:

Andy Dufresne

Blue-Kun

Thom Yorke
:lmao: This is going to be a blast.

For the 1st time in over 10 years, I took a break from FF and didn't watch or read news on this board or anywhere else since the Superbowl. I'm shocked at some of the NFL news I've learned in the last couple of days. I'm way behind the eightball on this one, but I'm in!

Users who are viewing this thread