What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL 2 (Thom's crew) (1 Viewer)

QB: Chad Pennington, Kyle Orton

RB Adrian Peterson, Reggie Bush, Marshawn Lynch

WR: Vincent Jackson, Steve Breaston, Chris Henry

TE: Kellen Winslow Jr

Last edited by a moderator:
Old Milwaukee-finished after his picks...1.02 RB Steven Jackson2.15 WR Terrel Owens3.02 Braylon Edwards4.15 Jay Cutler, prior to tradeOld RB with out Pace, and could be a marginal #1. TO, wow, in the snow, wow. Too soon. Braylon as a #2 would have been better with a better #1. Cutler worries me regardless of team. And not as QB#10. Not liking this team at all.D+
Your CRAZY!If Jackson stays healthy and play's a full 16 games, there is no way he doesn't finish in the top 5 in a PPR format. CRAZY :lmao: Real football players are not effected by the weather. You really should understand this by now. CRAZY :lmao: I was hoping Cutler would land elsewhere, but you think he will not be a top 10 QB in Chicago? CRAZY :lmao: I am not saying I love this squad, but a D+ is certainly unwarranted after the first four rounds, of course its your show! Thanks for your opinions by the way.......As others have stated I have found drafting at the turns in survivor formats challenging, do to the forced predictions one has to make. I am however confidant that I can keep pace with teamRamrod. :rolleyes:

Thanks guy for all your support. I knew I was in the right draft. Lotta jokesters and smack taklers but people that truly have heart. Don't wanna go into too much detail but my pain is in left groin and testicle. I've had dozens of injections, no help. Neurostimulator, hate to see that bill, didn't work. Now he wants to put leads and a stimulator under the skin in the groin area. Still requires surgery. If it works fine, if not the only thing left is to completely remove the inguinal nerve. That would leave me with no feeling or sensation in the groinand testicle. Oh well, if it work I can live with for another 25 -30 year. I should be close to 90 by then,lol. Regardless, all this crap ain't keeping me away from football. One way or another I'll be here. Once again guys, thyanks for your kind words and your support.
Ok, this just keeps getting worse. I don't even know if I want to win the league at this point. As Jeff said, glad we can help to pass the time.
####, I missed this because of all the crazy coach surfing last week. Hope you are feeling better and echo the 'glad to help pass the time' sentiments as well.If you need a proxy, and know you will be out of commission, pm me a list anytime.

QB: Chad Pennington, Kyle OrtonRB Adrian Peterson, Reggie Bush, Marshawn LynchWR: Vincent Jackson, Steve Breaston, Chris HenryTE: Kellen Winslow Jr
In typical Valence style.. you pulled it together.. not sure how, but its more than fair in this setup, provided Lynch doesn't miss time and cost you the season right off the bat.

Team Legacy said:
QB: Chad Pennington, Kyle OrtonRB Adrian Peterson, Reggie Bush, Marshawn LynchWR: Vincent Jackson, Steve Breaston, Chris HenryTE: Kellen Winslow Jr
In typical Valence style.. you pulled it together.. not sure how, but its more than fair in this setup, provided Lynch doesn't miss time and cost you the season right off the bat.
Bush, if healthy, should be more than enough to cover Lynch. I have more question marks about Winslow, who seems injury prone and who is playing for a new team with an unexperienced QQB. Also, not much firepower at QB with Penny and Orton.

Thanks guy for all your support. I knew I was in the right draft. Lotta jokesters and smack taklers but people that truly have heart. Don't wanna go into too much detail but my pain is in left groin and testicle. I've had dozens of injections, no help. Neurostimulator, hate to see that bill, didn't work. Now he wants to put leads and a stimulator under the skin in the groin area. Still requires surgery. If it works fine, if not the only thing left is to completely remove the inguinal nerve. That would leave me with no feeling or sensation in the groinand testicle. Oh well, if it work I can live with for another 25 -30 year. I should be close to 90 by then,lol. Regardless, all this crap ain't keeping me away from football. One way or another I'll be here. Once again guys, thyanks for your kind words and your support.Thank God I've got excellant health insurance and have'nt had to pay for any of it. Fringe benefits I guess since my wife's a nurse at the hospital.
Hey Ghost.I had something similar to me(epididimitis or some such), talk about horrible pain. The Dr. was very close to doing a Cord block of the nerve, but the pain just went away one day. Took tons of meds etc.

Users who are viewing this thread