What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL #2 Rds# 17-20 (1 Viewer)

Isn't this our third *Sunday morning with(out) teamramrod?

He'll, no doubt, be sorry....once more. :lmao:

*The morning after the night before.

Last edited by a moderator:
If only there was a decent RB2 left... oh wait, I will take:

19.16 Leonard Weaver, RB, Philadelphia Eagles

Solid RB2 and CoP / 3rd down guy / receiver for Philly.

And now to close my PDSL2, I will take:

20.01 Jabar Gaffney, WR, Denver Broncos

Josh McDaniel brought him over for a reason from NE, and Brandon Marshall is going to be out for up to 8 weeks with the impending suspension.

20.2 Greg Lewis, WR-NE

Belichick bought him in for a reason. There was a six page thread in the shark pool for a reason. Someone please pm Lhucks for me.

20.03 - Andre Brown, Rookie RB

My squad is stacked...breakdown unveiled tonight in the roster thread.

Hasn't bostonfred timed out again?
Yeppers.He was on a one hour clock for round 19 and a half hour hour clock for 20....so, he's missed the boat for both rounds.

Jeff T. is it, followed by Frank and Dom.

All three PM'd.

Josh McDaniel brought him over for a reason from NE, and Brandon Marshall is going to be out for up to 8 weeks with the impending suspension.
Both fantastic picks I considered last pick. Considered going with one kicker to get Weaver. The guy is lightning in a bottle. when westy misses time, look out.

Both fantastic picks I considered last pick. Considered going with one kicker to get Weaver. The guy is lightning in a bottle. when westy misses time, look out.
:excited: :confused:

My final two picks play the same position on the same team. It's a productive position on arguably the best offense in the NFL, but they're not even the only guys at the position they share, which is why they're undrafted so far.

Ben Watson and Chris Baker.

My final two picks play the same position on the same team. It's a productive position on arguably the best offense in the NFL, but they're not even the only guys at the position they share, which is why they're undrafted so far.

Ben Watson and Chris Baker.
Has Watson been traded to the NYJ's? :nerd:

Nice to see Watson and Nicks drafted...those guys should be on rosters.
That's twice nice for Nicks, Hakeem. Boston Fred snabbled him up at the 14.04 pick.

I'll PM Dom and let him know. Also PM'd NoFB; figured that one out of three would vote for Steel D.

LHUCKS said:
That's twice nice for Nicks, Hakeem. Boston Fred snabbled him up at the 14.04 pick.

I'll PM Dom and le thim know.

Nice catch. :lmao:
DD don't lie. :lmao:
I just checked the draft thread, my first post is correct. Bfred selected Nate Burleson at pick 14.04. Your roster post also has him selecting Nicks at 14.04. Thanks for checking up though, because I made the post as I ran(hobbled) out the door.

LHUCKS said:

I'll PM Dom and le thim know.

Nice catch. :)
DD don't lie. :lmao:
I just checked the draft thread, my first post is correct. Bfred selected Nate Burleson at pick 14.04. Your roster post also has him selecting Nicks at 14.04. Thanks for checking up though, because I made the post as I ran (hobbled) out the door.
I guess the DD DO LIE if the guy loading it makes a mistake.Couldn't figure out how Burleson was still active....that explains it.

Thanks.

I'll be in and out - don't have Dillo's picks unfortunately but will keep an eye on my email and the site to see if someone picks for him - I guess I'm up real soon though.

Oh wait, still waiting on ramrod too, huh?

I'll be in and out - don't have Dillo's picks unfortunately but will keep an eye on my email and the site to see if someone picks for him - I guess I'm up real soon though.Oh wait, still waiting on ramrod too, huh?
Sorry for the delay. Terff stole my #3 QB....Peace

teamramrod said:
teamramrod said:
NoFBinLA said:
I'll be in and out - don't have Dillo's picks unfortunately but will keep an eye on my email and the site to see if someone picks for him - I guess I'm up real soon though.Oh wait, still waiting on ramrod too, huh?
20.last one for me Mark Sanchez, QB Seattle?
man, if you think he's headed there, this is a terrible pick. What good is a clipboard holder to your team?

teamramrod said:
teamramrod said:
NoFBinLA said:
20.last one for me Mark Sanchez, QB Seattle?
man, if you think he's headed there, this is a terrible pick. What good is a clipboard holder to your team?
definitely agree. If he is in seattle he won't play this year.

I hate kickers but why get ousted in week 4 b/c I wouldn't get a second.

Not that this guy is secure at all

K - Matt Prater Den

Sorry for the delay - was stuck with a little car issue. Walked out for a 10 minute errand. Came back 2 hours later. Awesome.

Will PM TY

I figure to put in my 2 cents. While everyone is in love with half of the other picks in the last round, I think that 2 picks have been overlooked.

Both Josh Cribbs and Rashied Davis will have ample opportunity to win the #2 WR spot for their respective teams, and both have big play possibilities. The other picks are guys looking to possibly be #3s on their teams. I think Lewis, Gaffney, and Arrington will have to compete just to be their teams WR3. But this is probably why I am the only one that ever likes the teams that I draft.

20.11 Adrian Arrington, WR, New Orleans SaintsCan someone handle pm? Using cell phone...
Almost stole him from you when I took Gaffney.If Lance Moore is out for a long while, this is a great pick.
I took him in WSL on the premise that Henderson or Moore might leave via free agency. When that didn't happen, I headed into this thinking that I wouldn't draft him. However, when word got out about Moore's surgery, I decided to take a shot on him again. I think he has a very real chance to supplant Moore with a good offseason.

Domination said:
I figure to put in my 2 cents. While everyone is in love with half of the other picks in the last round, I think that 2 picks have been overlooked.Both Josh Cribbs and Rashied Davis will have ample opportunity to win the #2 WR spot for their respective teams, and both have big play possibilities. The other picks are guys looking to possibly be #3s on their teams. I think Lewis, Gaffney, and Arrington will have to compete just to be their teams WR3. But this is probably why I am the only one that ever likes the teams that I draft.
I think Rashied will have a few good games for a late flyer, but has very little chance of winning the WR2 outright. Seems stuck in his role. A lot of WR2s in Chicago, & TEs, & pass catching RBs. The pie will get bigger, but so much company is over for dessert. :lmao: I read the Browns want to give Cribbs more opportunity, so who knows what he can do with it. More than Hester? :lmao:

Domination said:
I figure to put in my 2 cents. While everyone is in love with half of the other picks in the last round, I think that 2 picks have been overlooked.Both Josh Cribbs and Rashied Davis will have ample opportunity to win the #2 WR spot for their respective teams, and both have big play possibilities. The other picks are guys looking to possibly be #3s on their teams. I think Lewis, Gaffney, and Arrington will have to compete just to be their teams WR3. But this is probably why I am the only one that ever likes the teams that I draft.
'True, but I like WR3 on the Saints a lot better than WR2 on the Browns at this point. I also think that Arrington has the upside of becoming the Saints WR2 (Henderson is, and was last year, the nominal WR2, but that isn't indicative of targets or how Payton uses him) with the Moore injury.I do like the Cribbs pick though, as I thought about grabbing him as well.

20.11 Adrian Arrington, WR, New Orleans SaintsCan someone handle pm? Using cell phone...
Almost stole him from you when I took Gaffney.If Lance Moore is out for a long while, this is a great pick.
I took him in WSL on the premise that Henderson or Moore might leave via free agency. When that didn't happen, I headed into this thinking that I wouldn't draft him. However, when word got out about Moore's surgery, I decided to take a shot on him again. I think he has a very real chance to supplant Moore with a good offseason.
Plus, it wouldn't be a draft with me unless I made some gratuitous homer picks.

Users who are viewing this thread