What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MBSL 1 - Sign Up (Cumulative Survivor) (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
Cumulative Survivor: A slight twist on the elimination. The lowest YTD scoring team will be eliminated every week starting after week 3. No immunity will be in play.

NorrisB said:
bicycle_seat_sniffer said:
NorrisB said:
LOL how many time you gonna time out in this one? over under set at 5
That league has 4 hr timer. And you never get a PM when you're up. Last two survivors Ive had zero time outs.
you get an email instead of a pm which is beside the piont that you knew it was 4 hours when you signed up last year you bailed on a leagueglad i joined a diff mbsl have fun fellas

NorrisB said:
bicycle_seat_sniffer said:
NorrisB said:
LOL how many time you gonna time out in this one? over under set at 5
That league has 4 hr timer. And you never get a PM when you're up. Last two survivors Ive had zero time outs.
:goodposting:At the very least, when you bail on a team in that league, put the team on Auto pilot.....I think it's a few years in a row now that you have bailed on teams in that league.

Ruffrodys05 said:
Sittin' at 15 (with Toads.) One more?
Looks like I can only be in one League ( I posted in #1 and #2) so I'll withdraw from this one and do the other one.Thanks for the heads up notes from Cycle Seat and Fiddles.

IN so far:

Aaron

Duckboy

Shadowfax

Blue-Kun

Twilight (although he hasn't checked in yet)

radballs

Ruffrodys05

Sinrman

Domination

renesauz

ACP

dpeease

joffer

NorrisB

EBF

That's 14. Need 2 more.

15 - 1 more

Last edited by a moderator:
PMs sent to:

LHUCKS

Pictus Cat - out

rzrback77 - out

EBF - IN

Evilgrin72

Team Legacy

Atomic Punk

jeter23

Those are the ones I could think off the top of my head.

can we just wait for one more so we can replace norris.
I've never drafted with norris and don't run the leagues so it's not really my call. But it seems like at least 4 people have issues with him and would rather not have him in the draft. So we can either have Bass make a decision or put this to a vote. But it appears that if he is allowed, he should be on a short leash.

If you need a drafter and this isn't one of those "active trade" deals, I can stand in if you need me.

Email me if you need me please - I'll be back around much more after Sat night.

Norris is in. I don't recall any recent issues in these leagues, although I do like my cold ones. Some one post the participants and I'll roll for an order.

Full Squad:

Aaron

Duckboy

Shadowfax

Blue-Kun

Twilight

radballs

Ruffrodys

Sinrman

Domination

renesauz

ACP

dpeease

joffer

NorrisB

EBF

Jeter23

Here's how I see it:

1.01 - Twilight (860)

1.02 - Jeter23 (797)

1.03 - Shadowfax (782)

1.04 - dpeease (752)

1.05 - Rudnicki (742)

1.06 - Duckboy (609)

1.07 - EBF (484)

1.08 - Renesauz (459)

1.09 - Blue-kun (400)

1.10 - Sinrman (302)

1.11 - Ruffrodys (301)

1.12 - joffer (289)

1.13 - ACP (279)

1.14 - Domination (215)

1.15 - radballs (199)

1.16 - NorrisB (139)

Please check for accuracy.

Unfortunately I cannot start this thing off with a draft thread, as I do not believe I will be able to keep up consistently. If someone else could set it up with links to league members, that would be awesome.

Rody

Shadowfax said:
[re: Norris] But it appears that if he is allowed, he should be on a short leash.
:porked: Norris and me are now BFF, but between him and his alterego he's ####ed up at least a couple drafts that I recall.

can't remember the last time i picked in the top half of one of these things :goodposting:
funny....this time, I'd like to be in the bottom half. I'm usually in the bottom half in these leagues except this year I got picks 5, 3, 5 and now 3 again. I'm tired of these slots.

Users who are viewing this thread