What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor Leagues Week 1 (1 Viewer)

Twilight

Footballguy
Wow, what a week it ended up. Last year's week one had an average score of 115.4. The biggest week was 125.63 (Wk 12)

This year:136.64

Last year, 52 scores under 100, with a low of 47

This year, 6 with a low of 75.4 (JPeso)

Last year's high, 163

Last year we topped 200 4 times. We've already done it twice. Bass put up 216.35. Frank Black 208.85 (Neither close to the record though, 239 by Aussie Cowboy in '04)

The switch to Decimal definitely inflated scores by at least 5 pts, but the rest was just a lot of offensive scoring.

Which leads to the bouncing

MBSL2 - Bicycle Seat Sniffer. Uruk-Hai gets immunity by 1.05

SSL - Fullback Fro, Team Ramrod(by 2.6), Ruffrodys05, and The Yellow Line are out

Old Milwaukee, Shadowmaster, Frank Black, and Commuterman are safe next week.

PDSL - Atomic Punk, Jeff Tefertiller, Rzrback, and JPeso are out

Commuterman(again), Thom Yorke, Norseman, and waybackwhen

WSL - Fullback Fro (by .85, rough week for Fro), Aaron Rudnicki, Just Cuz(by .95), and Road Warriors (by 1.5)

Bass, Jeter23, Sinrman, and theSig have immunity.

As a note, no one player can be blamed for this getting booted this week. NO player was owned on a booted team more than 3 times. 18 were in this category. LT was the only 1st rounder to lose 3 teams. Boldin lost 3 as well, but was only drafted in the 1st once.

In fact, Boldin was the only 1st Round WR to be booted. The other 12 bootees were 1st Round RB. None of those teams went RB/RB.

GL all...

Now up to date, with lots and lots of big scores. With 2 games tomorrow and almost every league very close (Most in the 5-10 pt deficit range), there isn't a whole lot to say today. Frank Black's SSL3 team is high scorer so far at 208.85

GL all...

Last edited by a moderator:
The test numbers are gone, Thursday's game is up, and it looks good so far. If you notice anything hinky, please let me know.Looks like Bass's WSL team gets the fast start award this year, with the top score after the opener (58.25). 3 other teams also have a good start over 50.GL all, until Sunday Night...
Hinky... :unsure:

Wow, records will be smashed this week.
Just doing a quick glance, Team Ramrod, Shadowmaster, Thom Yorke, and Sinrman have Brees and Philly D.You have ADP and PhillyThe Sig has Brees/ADPThose teams are in great shape to do just that.

Wow, records will be smashed this week.
Just doing a quick glance, Team Ramrod, Shadowmaster, Thom Yorke, and Sinrman have Brees and Philly D.You have ADP and PhillyThe Sig has Brees/ADPThose teams are in great shape to do just that.
updated through today, and, funnily enough, none of these teams was the high scorer for the week.
Brees with 50+ pts and the PHI DST with 37, crazy stuff. And yet on Frank Black's team... Benson will lead the way. :lmao: Lotta close races to kick things off.

WSL1

Fro: 76.5 + Moss - 2 + Owens

HTF: 87.9 + Faulk - 6.5 + Gates - 4.5 + Lindell - 4

Lhucks: 97.75 + McFadden or Morris - 2.9 + Evans

Twilight 104.25 + Steve Johnson - 4.6

I'm looking good for immunity with 181 + Watson or Miller as Sniffer appears to be done at 173.

Just as a side note, Bo Scaife hasn't been scored yet. Not a huge deal, but I think I have him on 2-3 teams. He went 5 for 48. Thanks!

Yeah noticed nothing for Scaife and nothing for Cowboys DEF (surely they got at least 1 or 2 points).

As for my teams. Overall, not too bad. Found it very odd that my WSL3 and WSL4 teams have the exact same score, yet are vastly different...

Yeah noticed nothing for Scaife and nothing for Cowboys DEF (surely they got at least 1 or 2 points).

As for my teams. Overall, not too bad. Found it very odd that my WSL3 and WSL4 teams have the exact same score, yet are vastly different...
Nope on Cowboys. That zero I spotted and doublechecked, and it's correct. Didn't notice Bo, and am about to fix itAs for WSL3/4, I didn't notice you had two teams there. It's probably an error then, as I go by name, not exact location on the scoring page. I'll look at that too.

Nope on Cowboys. That zero I spotted and doublechecked, and it's correct. Didn't notice Bo, and am about to fix itAs for WSL3/4, I didn't notice you had two teams there. It's probably an error then, as I go by name, not exact location on the scoring page. I'll look at that too.
Nope, not an error. I took over from someone after about pick 7 or 8, so the name was changed to me. So I have two teams in WSL...

Nope, not an error. I took over from someone after about pick 7 or 8, so the name was changed to me. So I have two teams in WSL...
The error I meant was the exact same score. If you look now, You are now Sinrman II (Should have changed it to SinrmanFan though I guess;) ) in WSL4.

The error I meant was the exact same score. If you look now, You are now Sinrman II (Should have changed it to SinrmanFan though I guess;) ) in WSL4.
Ahh, haha I see...

Twi --

Noticed on my PDSL3 team that I have Daniel Graham and he's listed as 0 points. He finished (surprisingly, as badly as they played) with 3 catches for 40 yards.

Sinrman said:
Twi --Noticed on my PDSL3 team that I have Daniel Graham and he's listed as 0 points. He finished (surprisingly, as badly as they played) with 3 catches for 40 yards.
Monday Night games are not prcessed yet either. I'm sure Twi will work on it tonight. Sproles and Moss put me at about 140 for the week. I have major holes, very unlikely I will be in this for the long haul.

Interesting week when 110 points wouldn't advance you in 9 of 14 leagues. 15 or 16 teams eclipsed 104 pts in every league except one. :confused:

Just one note, for when you get a chance Twilight....

Vincent Jackson is showing up as a 0.

He finished with 5 rec, 56 yds, & 1 TD.

Thanks

Just one note, for when you get a chance Twilight....Vincent Jackson is showing up as a 0.He finished with 5 rec, 56 yds, & 1 TD.Thanks
Nope. He's got 16.6 on all squads. Maybe you looked at the only zero on your MBSL team, Anthony Gonzalez, who deserves his.

Users who are viewing this thread