eoMMan

BREAKING NEWS: Hayden Panettiere got upgraded!

415 posts in this topic

http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsStory.as...97033&cat=2

Hayden Panettiere Gets Breast Implants

Atlanta, GA 2/17/2010 07:17 PM GMT (TransWorldNews)

Heroes actress Hayden Panettiere has reportedly underwent breast augmentation surgery. A source close to the actress reveals Panettiere, 20, went from an A cup to a C cup.

“Hayden went from an A to a C cup, and she couldn’t be happier,” the insider tells the National Enquirer. “She’s wanted bigger boobs since she was 17, but the time and scheduling were just never right. She finally decided to do it right after the holidays.”

“Hayden hopes her makeover will land her better parts and finally get her out of that cute, blonde, popular cheerleader stereotype,” the source adds.

The I Love You Beth Cooper star has not commented.

Heroes actress Hayden Panettiere has reportedly underwent breast augmentation surgery. A source close to the actress reveals Panettiere, 20, went from an A cup to a C cup.

“Hayden went from an A to a C cup, and she couldn’t be happier,” the insider tells the National Enquirer. “She’s wanted bigger boobs since she was 17, but the time and scheduling were just never right. She finally decided to do it right after the holidays.”

“Hayden hopes her makeover will land her better parts and finally get her out of that cute, blonde, popular cheerleader stereotype,” the source adds.

Good girl.

"has reportedly underwent" ?

smoo is rolling over in his grave

Hayden went from an A to a C cup, and she couldn’t be happier,” the insider tells the National Enquirer. “She’s wanted bigger boobs since she was 17, but the time and scheduling were just never right. She finally decided to do it right after the holidays.”

She's not as happy as I am :confused:

"has reportedly underwent" ?

:banned: First thing that jumped out at me. Then I started thinking about boobs.

"has reportedly underwent" ?smoo is rolling over in his grave

what happened to SMOO?

:confused:

I know I am in the minority but I love tight little A cups

Actually they can be perfect onb the right woman. A woman who is athletic, trim, and tone can look pretty amazing without huge appendages hanging off the front of her. Different flavors, gets boring seeing the same blonde witha boob job all the time. Natural is best, be it an A, B, C or D.

So in the next season of Heroes, is she going to acquire a new ability that allows her to change breast sizes?

what happened to SMOO?
:homer:didn't mean that literally. maybe he has another alias (I don't keep up with those) but haven't seen smoo/jericho posts for a while.

Actually they can be perfect onb the right woman. A woman who is athletic, trim, and tone can look pretty amazing without huge appendages hanging off the front of her. Different flavors, gets boring seeing the same blonde witha boob job all the time. Natural is best, be it an A, B, C or D.
:homer: Natural >>>>>>> enhancedFor me it's all about the shape. They can be A and gorgeous.

Going from an A to a C will certainly change her look a lot. She's pretty tiny to move up 2 cup sizes like that. It's a shame she felt the need to do that.

Actually they can be perfect onb the right woman. A woman who is athletic, trim, and tone can look pretty amazing without huge appendages hanging off the front of her. Different flavors, gets boring seeing the same blonde witha boob job all the time.

Natural is best, be it an A, B, C or D.

:homer: Natural >>>>>>> enhanced

For me it's all about the shape. They can be A and gorgeous.

Agreed, but if god didn't gift you, nothing wrong with enhancing.

:homer::angry::rant::wall:

Wow I one among my small breasted brothers here. I got hell in college for chasing girls with small boobs. They do seem to have more self esteem issues so it made it easier for me to creep.

what happened to SMOO?
:lmao:didn't mean that literally. maybe he has another alias (I don't keep up with those) but haven't seen smoo/jericho posts for a while.
He was correcting the spelling of Stephenie in the Survivor thread the other day. It made me so happy I nearly wept.

Wow I one among my small breasted brothers here. I got hell in college for chasing girls with small boobs. They do seem to have more self esteem issues so it made it easier for me to creep.

:lmao: Nice play.

what happened to SMOO?
:rolleyes:didn't mean that literally. maybe he has another alias (I don't keep up with those) but haven't seen smoo/jericho posts for a while.
He was correcting the spelling of Stephenie in the Survivor thread the other day. It made me so happy I nearly wept.
:lol:that's awesome. this place could use a little more smoo.

BTW, is Transworldnews FOR trannies or ABOUT trannies? This could have a major impact on how people feel about things.

BTW, is Transworldnews FOR trannies or ABOUT trannies? This could have a major impact on how people feel about things.

As in "she used to be a he and the boobs are the final stage?" That would be breaking news!

I represent that minority as a fellow tittle littie's fan :sadbanana:

Actually they can be perfect onb the right woman. A woman who is athletic, trim, and tone can look pretty amazing without huge appendages hanging off the front of her. Different flavors, gets boring seeing the same blonde witha boob job all the time.

Natural is best, be it an A, B, C or D.

;)

I am disappointed by this news.

what happened to SMOO?
:shrug:didn't mean that literally. maybe he has another alias (I don't keep up with those) but haven't seen smoo/jericho posts for a while.
Yeah, he recently makes an appearance here.:smoosignal:

what a waste

:shrug:;) ;) :goodposting:
C definitely a fan of the naturals

Big fan of floppy As, myself.

:ph34r: Natural >>>>>>> enhancedFor me it's all about the shape. They can be A and gorgeous.

+1

Big fan of floppy As, myself.
Hi.

Just gonna have to wait and see. She was always a bit stocky, so I can see why she would wanted a bit more. Hopefully it works out well.

:lmao: Natural >>>>>>> enhancedFor me it's all about the shape. They can be A and gorgeous.
Two :thumbup::lmao: - one for the left one, one for the right.

:thumbup: for 2024 when she has them removed after a series of failed relationships and emotional problems traced to her ongoing self-esteem issues.

homer?
I've already expressed my displeasure with this decision.

Did they fix her chameleon-like eyes as well?

homer?
I've already expressed my displeasure with this decision.
phew, thought you were teh bans and had a new alias