What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL - League 3 (1 Viewer)

Guys, when it's my turn, please email me at : derangedhermit*at*gmail*dot*com and include who was picked from Romo on. I should be able to check my gmail acct once or twice at my 2nd job. I'll email you back my pick and you can post it for me.

There are times in these drafts when it is my turn and I am thrilled at the abundance of players still on my board for the current slot. This is not one of those times. I really wanted to get a QB here and would have been happy with any of the last four, somehow knew by the prior conversation that DH was going to get Schaub and he did.

Time to grab a WR, but those obvious selections were also recently taken. Oh well, at this point you just go with players that you like and I really like this guy, probably a little early.......

3.6 Anquan Boldin WR Ravens

am PMing oldfatguy and cowboy as he is supposed to have ofg's pick,

Cedric BensonPMing next
He was the RB I was looking at.
At the end of the 3rd round in a 16 team league I'd say so.
happy to see him there after going WR/WR. might have gone to a different position if he was gone
If I knew he'd be there for me in round 3, I would have went Rb, WR, RB and took D. Jackson in round 2. I almost went 3 Rb's in a row but couldn't pull the trigger, just can't afford to do that move in this format. Good value there though.

With that mistake, I should just be skipped over till I get back on but with that I go

3.10 CHris Wells RB Arizona

With that mistake, I should just be skipped over till I get back on but with that I go

3.10 CHris Wells RB Arizona
yup--but you were online so I letcha have it! Lots of choices here...3.11 RB Ryan Grant, GB

pm'n restless natives

Not loving most of the options here. Wasn't planning to go RB, but LeSean McCoy is currently under-rated a bit in PPR so I'll reach for a guy I like instead of following an early, inacurate ADP.

PMing next

Was hoping for Moreno or Grant here.... :lmao: 3.13 Matt Forte, RB Chi
It was actually a tossup for me between all three--plus the next two I see have been taken; felt like it's a pretty tight tier at this point. :goodposting:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cowboy selects at 4.9 Mike Sims-Walker WR Jaguars

edited to add that I sent PM to OFG

Last edited by a moderator:
I need a minute to catch up on all the picks...........

:football:

Since I am not risk aversive this draft and I already have him in WSL 1................

4.11 Ben Roethlisberger QB Steelers

will PM the deranged one

Users who are viewing this thread