What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL1 Official Draft Thread (1 Viewer)

I'll be around for the next several hours and should be able to take lists from folks (I won't be picking again for a while).

was hoping for one or two players to slip, but alas and good drafting, so

3.16 Hines Ward, WR, Steelers

and

4.01 Pierre Thomas, RB, Saints

pming rad

was hoping for one or two players to slip, but alas and good drafting, so

3.16 Hines Ward, WR, Steelers

and

4.01 Pierre Thomas, RB, Saints

pming rad
Good luck with that. I had a list of three guys at my last pick, took a shot at the one I thought would be least likely to survive the next 15 picks, and watched the next two guys on my list drop off with the next two selections. :lol:

ugh. Took a chance that one of the last 3 RBs that went would be there at 4.04.

going to need a minute

I feel like I need at least 1 workhorse type back and he maybe the last one left....

4.04 Ryan Matthews RB SDC

Would have much preferred Wells, PT, or Moreno here. Thanks guys. :confused:

I feel like I need at least 1 workhorse type back and he maybe the last one left....4.04 Ryan Matthews RB SDCWould have much preferred Wells, PT, or Moreno here. Thanks guys. :thumbup:
Well we are even then, I would have preferred to take Chad over RB2

:confused: was really hoping one of the RBs would fall but I won't reach for one.

4.06 Kellen Winslow, TE7, TB

A real toss up at this point, but I think I have to get a solid QB.

Matt Ryan Atl QB

May have grabbed him a round early

PM to duckboy

Sorry for the delay in posting, p***ed off customer to deal with.

4.13 RB Ronnie Brown, Miami Dolphins

Barf. Of course the only two RBs left that I actually wanted get picked in the two spots ahead of me. How did I know with 100% certainty that Twilight would take Best there? Love this 1.01 spot. :goodposting: :X :bag:

4.16 - RB Clifford Spiller Junior, Buffalo

5.01 - TE Zach Miller, Oakland

:thumbup: Sorry EBF, but I was 80% certain that you would be taking Best there, so I knew I had to take him if I wanted him.

5.02 Percy Harvin

Not sure where to go with this one, so trying something a bit different from my norm:

5.04 RB Matt Forte, Chicago Bears

5.05 Clinton Portis Was RB

Never cared much for this guy, more for character, maybe the competition and reuniting with Shanahan will give him some of his former glory.

I feel dirty now.

PM to Bloom

Users who are viewing this thread