What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL1 Official Draft Thread (2 Viewers)

Thanks for getting us to the turn this afternoon guys - I have to do a live draft for WCOFF magazine shortly so will update picks later in the evening - Party On

Sorry for delay. Got stuck on a conference call and I didn't have a backup plan if Kolb was taken.

6.03 Chris Cooley, TE Was

PM'd picks to Duckboy, please PM him when I am up. Will return around 1:00 Central

Thanks Duckboy, pleasure to be competing with you another season.

For RedZone:

6.12 TE Visanthe Shiancoe, Minnesota Vikings

For me:

6.13 QB Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions

pm oot

I'll be traveling today so no computer access. I'm more than 10 picks away so probably not an issue but if it gets to me early this evening, go ahead and skip me. I'll probably pick in the morning.

May as well start the D picks a round early. I'd rather grab the top team than wait.

7.05 NYJ Defense

Just have to hope some value picks I have my eyes on are there in round 8

PM to Bloom

I'm drinkin' the Kool-Aid again (Favorite Flavor? Red, fwiw...), and none of you can stop me...

...you are MINE, Lee Evans (WR, Bills). SOME year it has to pay off...doesn't it?!!!

PMing PAE.

7.16 Chris Chambers, WR, Chiefs

and

8.01 Jabbar Gaffney, WR, Broncos

per PM from rad

8.02 Jeremy Shockey, TE, Saints

pming ShFax

Last edited by a moderator:
I've typed 5 different names here. I'm really struggling with this pick and what direction I want to go.

8.03 Chaz Schilens, WR Oak

Users who are viewing this thread