What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL3 OFFICIAL DRAFT THREAD (1 Viewer)

I had no plans to take another RB, but I thought about this guy 3-4 rounds ago, and he should have been rostered long before now...Mike Bell, Phi
Good one! I had the same thought. Actually some really good flyers this late in the draft. It's always amazing to me to find guys you can get excited about rostering this late in a draft--and then when I get to my primary league where we only go through 150 players I've got to realign my thinking somewhat!! :P

My apologies for the delay....

restless natives select:

18.05 - Brandon Gibson, WR, StL (9)

PM's on the way.....

This is really draggin--we're the only SSL still drafting and just under 1 1/2 rounds away.... :goodposting:
There's more activity in the other SSL dicussion threads than in our Draft thread.They aren't sending out PM's soliciting participation....it's all voluntary. :goodposting: Our legacy: 22-1/2 days = 540 hours/288 picks = 1.875 hrs./pick = 1 hour + 52 minutes = 1 pick every 112.50 minutes. :goodposting:

I've got about 45 minutes before I have to hit the road for the weekend. Will send Toads my pick if sinrman doesn't show by then.

Sorry, been tied up with a sick kid...

Don't like any options left at TE, so going to do something I rarely do -- go with 1 at a position. Sooo...

18.07 Jonathan Dwyer, RB, PIT

18.11 Joe McKnight-RB NY Jets

I had a lot of RBs I wanted to grab late, most were scooped up in the last 4 or 5 picks. Like what Dwyer might be able to do in Pitt.

I'm not sold on Greene so locking up 2/3 of the Jets backfield is fine with me and I think it actually strengthens my LT pick in the 8th so I like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Proxy fo BNB:

18.08Daniel Graham TE-DEN

18.09Anthony Dixon RB-SFO

PM out
Wow...thought for sure Sinrman would take Graham.Team BnB is now locked and loaded.
Hehe, I seriously thought about taking Graham, and very nearly typed it in, but decided not to. Wasn't sure if he'd produce much for me, but realized too late that with Scheffler gone, he'd get more opportunities. Ohhh well!

Users who are viewing this thread