What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL3 OFFICIAL DRAFT THREAD (2 Viewers)

Love the Walters pick.

10.12 Clinton Portis, RB, WAS

PMing glump
I've been watching Portis fall for 3-4 rounds, but I just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger. It's Skeleton back at the helm...Portis and a slew of other guys, Westy maybe talked about being brought on...just a mess.

Thanks on the Walter pick, I think he'll bounce back nicely and they paid him a small fortune to retain him so they will continue to use him as the WR2.

10.13 TE Todd Heap, Balt.

Was going for Portis myself this pick but Dom snuck in there again. Skeletor or not he's going to get his touches, been looking sharp in practice and it's too good a bet to pass on this late.

Guess after waiting this long Heap is one helluva consolation prize though...

pm'n BK

Was going for Portis myself this pick but Dom snuck in there again. Skeletor or not he's going to get his touches, been looking sharp in practice and it's too good a bet to pass on this late.

pm'n BK
he could pan out after waiting this long for a TE1

pm'n BK
Yeah...I don't know why this place is so down on heap.

pm'n BK
Yeah...I don't know why this place is so down on heap.
How mny balls is he gonna catch? He outplayed his draft spot last year but now they have Boldin, Stallworth, Mason...add in Rice and there won't be that many left over. Heap also seems to be asked to block a lot. They drafted a couple TEs too. If Heap makes the top12 this year I would be a little surprised with all the really good TEs to choose from.

Sent a PM to glumpy letting him know he had to re-pick.

11.05 Bo Scaife, TE, TEN

PMing next 2

Nothing exciting, but consistent production.

well darn. be right back; don't wait if I get waylaid again!

ps--tx for the pm's guys--it's surprising I hadn't done that already I reckon; my life's a real zoo right now. Just picked up another contract today to add to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Morning All,

I am going down to the Keys tonight/tomorrow morning and will be gone for several days. I do not plan on having my phone on much, please get with PAE from SSL1 and he'll have my picks.

Hopefully the draft moves at a crawl this weekend.

Thanks everyone,

MOP

I'm cornfuzed...Is Wraith up now? If so, why didn't he make his pick also?

Please list the pick number to make it easier to track.

Users who are viewing this thread