What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL #3 Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Tough picks.

Going with 8.13 WR Anthony Gonzalez, Indy

When he say's tough pick, I sympathize with him. That's tempting fate there.
Yogi said: "When you find a fork in the road.....well, pick it up."

9.08 (bargain basement time): Austin Collie, WR-IND

Advance PM's sent last hour....Rollin' on The River

:tumbleweed:

Such is the case here as the information stream developes and the "conventional wisdom" is that (now, I guess) Anthony Gonzales is gonna light it up at the expense of Garcon and Collie.

I, for one, am not buying into that, especially since Collie is a major player inside the red zone for IND. I'm still on his 90 targets, 676 yds and 7 TD line from last year and expect him to generate better stats this year.

Seeing through the haze and finding the reality is a good exercise at this time of year.....we'll see what develops. I'm just a big Collie fan and it's nice to see him hangin' in the 9th round.

The odds of one of the three IND receivers (beyond Wayne) hangin' up some nice numbers this year fall to Collie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shaub, Moore

SJax, Matthews, Brown

Marshall, Evans, Avery

Cooley

Avery was on my list two rounds ago so I'm happy to pick him up in the 9th as a WR3.

I'm sure LT wasn't on anyone's radar but mine and I almost picked him in the 7th as he was part of the late value I found at RB in the other drafts. This is a sharp group and Aaron really tore my heart out on the 6/7 turn when he grabbed Ricky Williams from me. I'd say it was a Buffalo fan sticking it to me for CJ Spiller, but he had a chance to get him in the 4/5 turn and didn't so I doubt he was on Aaron's radar much.

I feel LT has lost a step or two as others but the fact is they shipped the 3rd down threat off to Seattle. In LT...no way is McKnight gonna be doing 3rd down duty as a rookie who has a hard time pass blocking.

LT will get about 200 carries, 700 yds rushing, another 35-40 receptions,and 10-12 Tds. That's what he was brought in for and he'll do just fine as my RB3. WOuld have been doing cartwheels if I could have paired him with RIcky behind Addai and Spiller, would have loved that but the draft isn't over and there is a lot out there still.

Also, NY has very little invested at RB here. Both Greene and McKnight were 4th round picks so there isn't a huge need to push them on the field. Greene couldn't really handle the full load at the end of the season last year even after he was well rested going into the playoffs. As long as LT can stay healthy with less touches, I see no reason he can't be top15-20 this season.
If I didn't already have Sanchez and Greene on my team, I would have considered taking LT. If I remember right, he lasted longer in the other SSLs, so I would have looked to take him in the 8th or so. But again, I already have two Jets, so taking him or Cotchery (who I seriously considered instead of Jacobs, but was sniped right before it was my turn) would have been kind of silly.I don't think LT will be used as much as you think. Because he has missed a step and isn't getting any younger, I think he'll be used like a scat back and for blocking. He'll be used, and will produce about where you drafted him, but I don't see him top 15-20.
Of course I just broke that rule by drafting my third New York Giant.... :confused:

Ministry of Pain said:
BassNBrew said:
Shaub, Moore

SJax, Matthews, Brown

Marshall, Evans, Avery

Cooley

Avery was on my list two rounds ago so I'm happy to pick him up in the 9th as a WR3.
Can you make a projection for Avery? In terms of receptions, yds, and Tds...where do you see him landing?
http://subscribers.footballguys.com/2010/c...proj-ram-53.phpI think MT has Robinson and Avery reversed.

The thing I like about Avery is that he should put up some stats on a weekly basis. There are more exciting names like Collie, but he could very well hang some donuts. I'll be able to add some upside guys later in the draft.

Ministry of Pain said:
BassNBrew said:
Shaub, Moore

SJax, Matthews, Brown

Marshall, Evans, Avery

Cooley

Can you make a projection for Avery? In terms of receptions, yds, and Tds...where do you see him landing?
http://subscribers.footballguys.com/2010/c...proj-ram-53.phpI think MT has Robinson and Avery reversed.

The thing I like about Avery is that he should put up some stats on a weekly basis. There are more exciting names like Collie, but he could very well hang some donuts. I'll be able to add some upside guys later in the draft.
Well, MT has Marion Barber barely even being used at 63/270/3 and Tashard Choice being used a bit more. Don't see that happening either...

Not loving the team, but here it goes:

Peyton Manning (7), Roethlisberger (5)

Michael Turner (8), Ben Tate (7), Donald Brown (7)

Hines Ward (5), Pierre Garcon (7), Robert Meachem (10), Jabar Gaffney (9)

Brent Celek (8)

The bye weeks for RB2 may be an issue, but it is still early. I do not like having so many Colts, especially combined with Tate's bye.

A. Rodgers - 10

M. Lienart - 6

Went with Rodgers to try the stud QB theory for a change. Wanted Roethlisberger in the 7th because it would have paired up well with Rodgers' week 10 bye, but he went 1 pick before me.

C. Benson - 6

R. Bush - 10

M. Hardesty - 8

Not thrilled with my RBs. Probably going to have to go 5 deep and hope a flyer hits.

M. Austin - 4

M. Sims-Walker - 4

J. Maclin - 8

The 3 I have are pretty good IMO, but I'll be scrambling for depth the rest of the way while trying to fill in the rest of the roster.

D. Keller - 7

K. Boss - 8

Knew I'd have to go TE by committee after going QB early. Hoping for a year 3 breakout from Keller & I think boss is underated.

QB: Stafford (7), Campbell (10)

RB: MJD (9), Forte (8), Slaton (7)

WR: Desean Jackson (8), Donald Driver (10), Devonne Bess (5)

TE: Jermichael Finley (10)

Not perfect, but decided to get a lot of anchoring points for each scoring position and wait on QB's and try to snag two on the turn since my picks aren't too far apart. Ended up waiting a loooong time for Campbell, but I thought he'd last vs. Bess who I think is being slept on. Wanted one more WR at this point in the draft, but couldn't pass up on Slaton after Jerome Harrison got taken right in front of me.

Avery: 65/775/4
If he posts those numbers I'll be very happy with my pick.
We're to that point in the draft where about 25-30 guys could have that line.It's all about:1) targets and2) % of targets caught, and3) of course, TD'sDHB, for example, can get good targets but his catch rate is somewhere around 45% (missed that one, it's 23%).Then, compare targets for say Brandon Marshall. Will he get the targets in MIA that he received in DEN ('09 = 155)?Probably not. Will he score 10 TD's? Probably not. Will he catch 66% of his targets..?..probably close to that.Come to think of it, if Avery's catch rate is 49% (which it is), he'd have to receive 151 targets to make his 75 receptions. I'll revise Avery to 120 targets with 60 receptions.....then, he'll still go for 750 + 4.That's why there are about 25 guys grouped in the #3-1/2 to #4 WR range (#50 to #80)......it's kinda a crap shoot as to who gets the ball thown to them and who catches it. As to TD's....that a function, most times, of red zone targets. Some guys score from far away but those guys are probably long gone in that range.

Toads said:
Avery: 65/775/4
If he posts those numbers I'll be very happy with my pick.
We're to that point in the draft where about 25-30 guys could have that line.It's all about:1) targets and2) % of targets caught, and3) of course, TD'sDHB, for example, can get good targets but his catch rate is somewhere around 45% (missed that one, it's 23%).Then, compare targets for say Brandon Marshall. Will he get the targets in MIA that he received in DEN ('09 = 155)?Probably not. Will he score 10 TD's? Probably not. Will he catch 66% of his targets..?..probably close to that.Come to think of it, if Avery's catch rate is 49% (which it is), he'd have to receive 151 targets to make his 75 receptions. I'll revise Avery to 120 targets with 60 receptions.....then, he'll still go for 750 + 4.That's why there are about 25 guys grouped in the #3-1/2 to #4 WR range (#50 to #80)......it's kinda a crap shoot as to who gets the ball thown to them and who catches it. As to TD's....that a function, most times, of red zone targets. Some guys score from far away but those guys are probably long gone in that range.
I don't follow targets, but 120 seems light for a WR1.Regardless, Avery was selected to avoid donuts and hang 5 points a week as a base. Henderson was selected to posted 3-5 15+ pt weeks. I like guys like Hendersonin this format, but don't want a whole roster of donut producers.

Last season there were 19 WR's with 120 targets or more. There were 30 with 99 targets or more.

Season before that there were 21 WR's with 120 targets or more. 35 with 99 or more.

Donnie Avery was right there with 97 and 104 targets respectively.

The number Bass threw up here seem perfectly reasonable considering he was only slightly off of those numbers in his first season and the third is usually where we see strides taken as a WR. The rookie QB can't even hurt at his point considering just how horrific Bulger was.

The old Peter Sellers joke:A man is walking in the park and encounters another man, walking his dog. He asks "....does your dog bite?'No, is the answer and he reaches to pet the dog and the dog takes a piece out of him."I thought you said your dog doesn't bite?""Not my dog" says the man walking the dog.The reason your list is destroyed is that it's the same list. The reason that it's the same list is that it's from a common and shared perception.Moral of the story: don't pet the dog....it bites. :goodposting:
god help me but I may be warming to this weirdo
It's OK, it's just temporary.Let me loose you again with the results of the PM "Reply" study:The blind study (reply function) discovered that:1) a PM sent to the recipient picked from the right hand drop down list was received;2) a PM sent to a different recipient in the left hand fill in field was not received.Hence, the left hand field in the reply, and in the forward, function serves no purpose.I've been trying to communicate with two people by using a function that only communicates with one. In other words, the left hand fill in field could be eliminated as it serves no purpose if you are dealing with people that are loaded into your friends function. You can't send the same messsage to two people without sending duplicate messages even though there's a field that just invites you to do so.Furthur more, when this is pointed out to a "mod" (by using the right hand PM reply function, of course), there is no reply. It must not be a question worthy of asking to the software supplier. I'm only the messenger. :goodposting:

Cutler 8, M. Cassel 4Gore 9, F.Jones 4, F Jackson 6, Jennings 10, Britt 9, Aromashodu 8, J.Knox 8Miller 10
It's interesting what you did with the Chicago WRs, I kinda like it and now it makes sens why you reached just a tad for Devin A, you wanted to try and ensure you got both of them...well I guess you did let Knox slide a round into the 10th but I think he went later in the other drafts. Doesn't matter, you had a plan and you made it work. One of them should hit the box score every week, and for a 3/4 combo you can't ask for more than that. I'm not sold on Britt as a WR2 but I'll save some of this for the team by team reviews at the end. Some of you guys, well...it's gonna be rough so I hope you got thick skin cause its coming.

10.11 Kevin Walter-Honestly I was shocked he fell down to me. People are taking WRs here that have never put up numbers like Walter did in 2007 and 2008. Last year he suffered but with Daniels back you can expect Walter to be open a lot. He's a big target and has the best WR in all of football lined up opposite him. 60/800/6Td are realistic expectations. Plus they lost Cushing for 4 games so their defense is not gonna be at full speed. Might be a few more shootouts on the way.

11.06 Baltimore Ravens-Saw the 1st defense go and wanted at least 1 strong one. It's like free points so take it. Baltimore is almost always top5, maybe they won't finish #2 this year but the defense has never had an offense like this to feast on. Baltimore should be drilling teams this year and when teams get behind they become very predictable and that leads to cheap points for the Ravens.

See you boys in week 12

10.11 Kevin Walter-Honestly I was shocked he fell down to me. People are taking WRs here that have never put up numbers like Walter did in 2007 and 2008. Last year he suffered but with Daniels back you can expect Walter to be open a lot. He's a big target and has the best WR in all of football lined up opposite him. 60/800/6Td are realistic expectations. Plus they lost Cushing for 4 games so their defense is not gonna be at full speed. Might be a few more shootouts on the way. 11.06 Baltimore Ravens-Saw the 1st defense go and wanted at least 1 strong one. It's like free points so take it. Baltimore is almost always top5, maybe they won't finish #2 this year but the defense has never had an offense like this to feast on. Baltimore should be drilling teams this year and when teams get behind they become very predictable and that leads to cheap points for the Ravens.See you boys in week 12
re: Walter...I got him at 11.1 and WR60 in the recent PDSL so you shouldn't be shocked since you reached a few spots for him. He's a got pretty low ceiling. Solid pick for you, but he's not going to be a key to a championship.re: Balt...I don't recall them historically posting lots of sacks. If the offense takes off like you predict they'll give up many more points/yards in garbage time.

10.11 Kevin Walter-Honestly I was shocked he fell down to me. People are taking WRs here that have never put up numbers like Walter did in 2007 and 2008. Last year he suffered but with Daniels back you can expect Walter to be open a lot. He's a big target and has the best WR in all of football lined up opposite him. 60/800/6Td are realistic expectations. Plus they lost Cushing for 4 games so their defense is not gonna be at full speed. Might be a few more shootouts on the way. 11.06 Baltimore Ravens-Saw the 1st defense go and wanted at least 1 strong one. It's like free points so take it. Baltimore is almost always top5, maybe they won't finish #2 this year but the defense has never had an offense like this to feast on. Baltimore should be drilling teams this year and when teams get behind they become very predictable and that leads to cheap points for the Ravens.See you boys in week 12
re: Walter...I got him at 11.1 and WR60 in the recent PDSL so you shouldn't be shocked since you reached a few spots for him. He's a got pretty low ceiling. Solid pick for you, but he's not going to be a key to a championship.re: Balt...I don't recall them historically posting lots of sacks. If the offense takes off like you predict they'll give up many more points/yards in garbage time.
Saints and Colts defenses are not really that great yet these teams still manage to produce points in FF. New Orleans was a top5 Fantasy defense last year...and that is not a top5 defense in terms of the NFL. Just for once they finally have all the pieces on offense. My opinion is it makes an already strong defense that much stronger.

6.01Gamma120 - Alex Smith, SF 9

8.01Gamma120 - Josh Freeman, TB- 4

1.16 Gamma120 - Rashard Mendenhall, Pit -5

3.16 Gamma120 - Jonathan Stewart, Car- 6

9.16 Gamma120 - Thomas Jones, KC- 4

2.01Gamma120 - Roddy White, Atl- 8

5.16 Gamma120 - Dez Bryant, Dal - 4

7.16 Gamma120 - Steve Breaston, Ari- 6

10.01Gamma120 - Chaz Schilens, Oak -10

4.01Gamma120 - Tony Gonzalez, Atl -8

12.01 Gamma120 - Jermaine Gresham, CIN- 6

11.16 Gamma120 - SF DEF -9

Not happy with my QB situation, hopefully Smith continues his development with the spread. Very happy with my RBs, Mendenhall should be a 3 down back this year, and Stewart and Jones should both see a decent number of carries every game.

Roddy will give me steady WR1 numbers, while Dez, Breaston, and Schilens should give me two decent scores between them, obviously still need to add depth there. Maybe I reached on Bryant, but I think he is the real deal, and there is no way he was making it back to me. The 16 spot pretty much means you will have to reach a few times. I like Gonzo to finish top 5 this year, and Gresham gives me some upside over the other backup TEs left. After the Roddy/Gonzo bye week issue, I am pretty happy with how the rest fall.

Hines Ward (5), Pierre Garcon (7), Robert Meachem (10), Jabar Gaffney (9), Golden Tate (5), Mike Williams (4)

Brent Celek (8)

The bye weeks for RB2 may be an issue. I do not like having so many Colts, especially combined with Tate's bye. I do like the WRs better now than before. Feel free to rip this team apart.

QB: Palmer, Sanchez

RB: Greene, Jacobs, Bradshaw

WR: Wayne, Ochocinco, Manningham, Floyd, Murphy

TE: Gates

PK:

DEF: PATRIOTS

Palmer and Sanchez, albeit not the strongest duo in the league, gives me a decent 1-2 punch at the QB position. Barring injury, I believe I'm set there. The uncertainty at RB has me a little worried. Greene getting his first shot at starting leaves some ?? as to whether he can shoulder the load. LT and others will be nibbling away touches, too. Jacobs and Bradshaw look great, and can be a fantastic combo IF they can stay healthy. And that's a big IF. My WRs I think are quietly good. I think i'll get some decent production overall from them each week. Having one of the top TEs in this format helps tremendously. And the Pats defense is decent, albeit not stellar.

QB: Palmer (6), Sanchez (7)

RB: Greene 9), Jacobs (8), Bradshaw (8)

WR: Wayne (7), Ochocinco (6), Manningham (8), Floyd (10), Murphy (10)

TE: Gates (10)

PK:

DEF: PATRIOTS (5)

Palmer and Sanchez, albeit not the strongest duo in the league, gives me a decent 1-2 punch at the QB position. Barring injury, I believe I'm set there.

Agreed. Anymore, two bodies playing each week/staying upright is a task. We all face the "injury what if" with 2-QB's

The uncertainty at RB has me a little worried. Greene getting his first shot at starting leaves some ?? as to whether he can shoulder the load. LT and others will be nibbling away touches, too. Jacobs and Bradshaw look great, and can be a fantastic combo IF they can stay healthy. And that's a big IF.

The sound of a basic strategy hitting the road. The #4 RB automatically becomes your second starter in week #8. In week # 8, there's 6 ea. teams on bye which means that other owners will have the same problem with a diminished lineup. You also drop your #3 WR that week so one of Floyd/Murphy needs a point or two. The big IF is still the same risk for all.

My WRs I think are quietly good. I think I'll get some decent production overall from them each week.

A lot depends on you #3 WR. If Manningham doesn't get targets....you're looking for a top 48 WR year out of him and that's the question mark. Last year he was the #2 WR for half a year and Nicks makes him a #3 this year.....which places him into the vast morass of WR's in the #50-85 range. Reasonable line for Manningham: 40-45/600/4.

Having one of the top TEs in this format helps tremendously.

Check.

And the Pats defense is decent, albeit not stellar.

Check.

12.13 New Orleans D/ST

Bass?!! :lmao:

pm'n BK
I think that Bass knew that when he passed on NOS at the 12.08 spot that NOS would not be available in the 13th.Good of you to take him out of his misery though. :lmao:
Actually it wasn't the particular pick I'm considering here--it's if I follow his lead and go for three. :devil:
Tougher to do in an SSL. I got a defense I felt comofrtable going solo with. Not sure what I'll do, but the option is there. I may need a 7th WR or 3rd TE as I feel a little weak at that position.

Cutler 8, M. Cassel 4

Gore 9, F.Jones 4, F Jackson 6,

Jennings 10, Britt 9, Aromashodu 8, J.Knox 8, L.Robinson 9

Miller 10

Dolphins 5,

Kevin Kolb(8), Chad Henne(5)

LeSean McCoy(8), Laurence Maroney(5), Darren McFadden(10), Clinton Portis(9)

Andre Johnson(7), Anquan Boldin(8), Wes Welker(5), Roy Williams(4), Demaryius Thomas(9)

Vernon Davis(9), Bo Scaife(9)

I like the way that this team is coming together. I would really like it, if I had not been a dumb### and selected 2 TEs on the same bye week.

QB: Schuab (7), Moore (6)

RB: SJax (9), Matthews (10), Brown (5)

WR: Marshall (5), Evans (6), Avery (9), Henderson (10), Moore (10)

TE: Cooley (9)

D: Pitt (5)

Who can take a list on the front end of the draft?
I can take it Bass. You know my normal schedule--I'm at least online early early, and generally sometime through the days; I'm balls to teh wall right now so it's not quite as regular as normal. :goodposting:

OK, if I had to describe my team it would be 'balanced'. Not exciting....but potential. I've never been in such a draft as I remember where there were so many targets who almost made it to me only to be snatched up within just a few picks.

2.13 glumpy - Philip Rivers, SD, QB6

5.04 glumpy - Donovan McNabb, Was, QB11

Love the QB's. Could have played them better--with the same impact imo--if I'd actually believed that Roethlisberger would make it to my next round of picks. I think I've got the premiere pair along with Jeff, with a top 5 and top 15.

1.04 glumpy - Ray Rice, Bal, RB4

7.04 glumpy - Carnell Williams, TB, RB28

9.04 glumpy - Michael Bush, Oak, RB40

Like the RB's a lot, with two starters and one 50/50 starter. Could use some backup here.

3.04 glumpy - Steve Smith, NYG, WR14

4.13 glumpy - Percy Harvin, Min, WR23

6.13 glumpy - Julian Edelman, NE, WR35

8.13 glumpy - Anthony Gonzalez, Ind, WR46

Has to be the weak link, though I'm happy with the ones I've got--four out of the first 48. Some don't prefer the choices--including me, in hindsight wishing I'd picked the other Steve Smith--but in a switch for me I was playing as much for receptions as for td's. I have Gonzalez ranked higher than many, apparently, after his injury last year gave others the chance to shine.

10.13 glumpy - Todd Heap, Bal, TE19

13.04 Tony Scheffler, Det, TE 23

I'm happy with these guys. They won't be the strength of my team but should keep me in play week-to-week.

11.04 glumpy - Minnesota Vikings, DST1

12.13 glumpy - New Orleans Saints, DST12

Think this has got to be the top defense combo--assuming Favre plays this year and helps make Vikings opponents one dimensional. They'll still be potent on their own if he doesn't.

Obviously I picked the pair way too soon at expense of the WR's--but those remaining at this point are mostly fluff, imo. You hope for a lightning strike once in awhile.

:thumbup:

OK, if I had to describe my team it would be 'balanced'. Not exciting....but potential. I've never been in such a draft as I remember where there were so many targets who almost made it to me only to be snatched up within just a few picks.

2.13 glumpy - Philip Rivers, SD, QB6

5.04 glumpy - Donovan McNabb, Was, QB11

Love the QB's. Could have played them better--with the same impact imo--if I'd actually believed that Roethlisberger would make it to my next round of picks. I think I've got the premiere pair along with Jeff, with a top 5 and top 15.

1.04 glumpy - Ray Rice, Bal, RB4

7.04 glumpy - Carnell Williams, TB, RB28

9.04 glumpy - Michael Bush, Oak, RB40

Like the RB's a lot, with two starters and one 50/50 starter. Could use some backup here.

3.04 glumpy - Steve Smith, NYG, WR14

4.13 glumpy - Percy Harvin, Min, WR23

6.13 glumpy - Julian Edelman, NE, WR35

8.13 glumpy - Anthony Gonzalez, Ind, WR46

Has to be the weak link, though I'm happy with the ones I've got--four out of the first 48. Some don't prefer the choices--including me, in hindsight wishing I'd picked the other Steve Smith--but in a switch for me I was playing as much for receptions as for td's. I have Gonzalez ranked higher than many, apparently, after his injury last year gave others the chance to shine.

10.13 glumpy - Todd Heap, Bal, TE19

13.04 Tony Scheffler, Det, TE 23

I'm happy with these guys. They won't be the strength of my team but should keep me in play week-to-week.

11.04 glumpy - Minnesota Vikings, DST1

12.13 glumpy - New Orleans Saints, DST12

Think this has got to be the top defense combo--assuming Favre plays this year and helps make Vikings opponents one dimensional. They'll still be potent on their own if he doesn't.

Obviously I picked the pair way too soon at expense of the WR's--but those remaining at this point are mostly fluff, imo. You hope for a lightning strike once in awhile.

:)
I like what you've done here.

Hines Ward (5), Pierre Garcon (7), Robert Meachem (10), Jabar Gaffney (9), Golden Tate (5), Mike Williams (4)

Brent Celek (8)

Hartley (10)

AZ (6)

QB: Stafford (7), Campbell (10)RB: MJD (9), Forte (8), Slaton (7), Toby Gerhart (4)WR: Desean Jackson (8), Donald Driver (10), Devonne Bess (5), Early Doucet (6), Josh Morgan (9)TE: Jermichael Finley (10)DST: Ten Titans (9), Carolina (6)K: Jeff Reed (5)Not perfect, but decided to get a lot of anchoring points for each scoring position and wait on QB's and try to snag two on the turn since my picks aren't too far apart. Ended up waiting a loooong time for Campbell, but I thought he'd last vs. Bess who I think is being slept on. Wanted one more WR at this point in the draft, but couldn't pass up on Slaton after Jerome Harrison got taken right in front of me.
Updating.

QB: Schuab (7), Moore (6)RB: SJax (9), Matthews (10), Brown (5), Ward (4)WR: Marshall (5), Evans (6), Avery (9), Henderson (10), Moore (10)TE: Cooley (9)K: Akers (8)D: Pitt (5)
Would anyone have drafted Ward between my 13.09 and 14.07 picks? Longwell was the guy I was debating between and he didn't last.

Cutler 8, M. Cassel 4

Gore 9, F.Jones 4, F Jackson 6,

Jennings 10, Britt 9, Aromashodu 8, J.Knox 8, L.Robinson 9, B. Tate 5

Miller 10,

Bironas 9,

Dolphins 5,

Peyton Manning (7), Roethlisberger (5)Michael Turner (8), Ben Tate (7), Donald Brown (7)Hines Ward (5), Pierre Garcon (7), Robert Meachem (10), Jabar Gaffney (9), Golden Tate (5), Mike Williams (4)Brent Celek (8)Hartley (10)AZ (6)
SSl2 from the 10 spot I also drafted turner, ward and gaffney but ward is my wr3 not wr1. will try to remember to track your team this year against mine6 Palmer9 Orton8 michael Turner6 fred Jackson5 ricky Williams8 Snelling7 AFoster5 Marshall6 Ocho Cinco5 Ward9 Gaffney7 Burleson7 Scheffler8 Watson9 ZMiller Jax9 Bironas8 Eagles10 Raidersl

13.6 Matt Hasselbeck, QB, Seattle
We waited for that???
It will end up being a 12 hour deal with my bet being there's no PM to FBFro. Nothing against PAE as he's a doer but I'd think that a list left with someone in this draft is a lot better option than a random, disassociated guest picker with zero contact with the flow of the activities.Ended up being messy. :goodposting:
Hi Toads,

Sorry you feel that way. Pimpin sits on the "Board" for the Ministry of Pain, he's been my right hand in FF for many years. My left hand is JT in the 13 slot but we share a lot of the same players so I can't always give him a list because we are eyeballin the same guys. If PAE was busy, then he was busy, it's an 8 hour clock and while I like to keep things moving, I also thought 2 weeks would have been enough time to get thru 18 rounds b4 I took off for the Key West. If you want to point blame, point it all at me.

Cheers,

MOP
In the end analysis, it turned out to be a non-factor as the entire week (weak) end was a sloth-full experience. If you check it out as to picks/hours ratio it probably works out to one pick every nine hours.As to the not indicating that he PM'd: that was something that was a factor and it's just extra effort to figure out if he PM'd or didn't PM. It turned out he did but didn't indicate he did so.....still a moot point when you look over the entire "Lost Weak-End."

Users who are viewing this thread