What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

It's week 15 - no mistakes now! (1 Viewer)

Team Legacy

Footballguy
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/redvsblue/201...kins--week-15-1

Last week, other than Brady's blow out in a blizzard what else happened? Rodgers blew it for fantasy owners everywhere! Will that guy ever learn to slide? Turner, McFadden AJ and Djack made it happen for fantasy players counting on their studs big games. This week, we'll break down all the starts and sits and update you on the National Leaderboards. The fastest hour in fantasy sports is tonight! PLUS... MIKE'S GUARANTEE!

11pm EST -

LIVE REVIEW OF THE TOP FPC TEAMS REMAINING

Sorry guys, I wasn't expecting one of the top players in the country to join us.

Here is what I was looking to cover tonight:

Polish Shamrocks - Rob Podowski and Mike Jenkins #1

Solid solid team here . Vick, Turner/McFadden/Hillis/Foster - Boldin and Vjax - Z Miller --- INCREDIBLE! Talk about 200 sitting in the wings! Look out for this team!

David Hubbard at #5

Rivers McFadden/Hillis/Moreno - Roddy/Calvin/Nicks - Graham - Only weak link is graham, but that team is SICK! He has to bench DeSean Jackson its so sick!

First and Goal - Richard Schwartz

Rivers and Vjax combination! Yeah, that's what I'm talking about! What else does he have?

Bradshaw/Chris Johnson/Foster - Garcon/ZMiller/KBoss - He's praying for that 1.5 PPR to make a difference. Boss seems to be the sleeper TE this week everyone is talking about.

Ryan Strickler - Icemen

Vick - Turner/MCfadden/Stewy (vs AZ)/Foster - Colston/Britt Witten - Something about this team... oh yeah I know.. It's crazy good! No weakness and great mojo heading into this week. watch this team.

One of these teams is your FIRST EVER FPC GRAND PRIZE WINNER, just my hunch!

What say ye?

You know these names... Don Thompson, Robert Particelli and Mike Krucek are just a FEW of the names in the hunt for the FPC $100 grand. Ryan Stricker has 2 TEAMS in the top 7!

Jeff Schinker, Kimra Schleicher and Chad Schroeder are in the hunt for the $300k at WCOFF.

Darren Fecich, KJ Duke and Chad Schroeder are a few of the names near the top at NFFC's chase for $100k.

Chad Schroeder and Joe Jefferson lead the way in NFFC's Primetime for $50k.

Kelly Schroeder, John Haskell, Dennis Young, Daryl Bommer& Mike Thomas and yes again.. Don Thompson are just a FEW of the names in the hunt for the FFPC $100 grand.

Get this.. Mark Pumphrey is in the hunt for ALL 3! #7 wcoff, #7 ffpc and #8 fpc overall! Might we see something special this weekend?

We'll break down all the Week 16 action tonight on CHRISTMAS EVE night, and you won't BELIEVE some of the names that have made our START list this week!

It's ALL ON THE LINE FELLAS! I LOVE IT!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!! 11:00 est

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/redvsblue/201...ampionship-week

Last edited by a moderator:
BusterTBronco said:
It is looking good for Strickler's Icemen team. Only 7 points out of first and he's still got Vick, Turner, and Colston to play.
Yep! Its definitely his to lose. Very impressive considering he ONLY had 2 teams in it.

Users who are viewing this thread