What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Another Commish(OFFICIALLY) has gone Awol (1 Viewer)

T.Rex said:
I have allot more information on Frank that im not yet ready to make public.I Have several nubers of his family members His address and his family members addy's.I spoke with a family member of Frank's yesterday he assured me it was a misunderstanding. He said he would call Frank at work and have him call me right away. I have not recieved a call yet.I also called either his sister or mother. They run a salon out of thier home. I told the lady that I strongly encourage her to have Frank call me. She said she would call him and pass the message on.I am real close to tracking down where he works and getting his work number amongst other things.stay tuned.
Sherlock who??Great work TRex. Keep us posted. Thanks!

T.Rex said:
I have allot more information on Frank that im not yet ready to make public.I Have several nubers of his family members His address and his family members addy's.I spoke with a family member of Frank's yesterday he assured me it was a misunderstanding. He said he would call Frank at work and have him call me right away. I have not recieved a call yet.I also called either his sister or mother. They run a salon out of thier home. I told the lady that I strongly encourage her to have Frank call me. She said she would call him and pass the message on.I am real close to tracking down where he works and getting his work number amongst other things.stay tuned.
yes thats awesome REX.... you are the man.... keep us posted....

Ministry of Pain said:
frankgibson820@comcast.net... is that what everyone has/had?

I had it in my gmail list...I knew I used to play in a league with him.

And just to those that want to keep name bashing me, go right ahead. I posted my opinion on it a week to 10 days ago. I think you all made a huge mistake going for the throat so early and whatever hole he was going down you only pushed him down further. Someone should have gotten his address and paid him a friendly visit if he owed that much money. But even if you guys knew where he lived you probably would show up with baseball bats and get yourself arrested rather than calmly dealing with it.

And T and T, I know you were given a vacation in the preseason this year. You are all over the map including trying to sell your teams in these leagues. IMO your just as guilty and grimey as Frank. And now you want to Commish a couple dyansty leagues? I can't imagine anyone forking their money over to you. I can't really put my finger on it but it would not surprise me in the least if you are somehow connected with Mr Gibson behind the scenes. And if I'm wrong so be it but you come across very abrasive.

All I had was that old email address, doubt it helps much. Has everyone already name searched him in google? Does anyone actually know where he lives?
:lmao: Just awful. You wander into this thread and make a bunch of generalizations and now, knowing you were wrong, still point the finger and lash out at the OP. Swallow your pride for once.
:thumbup: :thumbup:

T.Rex said:
:lmao: :thumbup:

Ministry of Pain said:
frankgibson820@comcast.net... is that what everyone has/had?

I had it in my gmail list...I knew I used to play in a league with him.

And just to those that want to keep name bashing me, go right ahead. I posted my opinion on it a week to 10 days ago. I think you all made a huge mistake going for the throat so early and whatever hole he was going down you only pushed him down further. Someone should have gotten his address and paid him a friendly visit if he owed that much money. But even if you guys knew where he lived you probably would show up with baseball bats and get yourself arrested rather than calmly dealing with it.

And T and T, I know you were given a vacation in the preseason this year. You are all over the map including trying to sell your teams in these leagues. IMO your just as guilty and grimey as Frank. And now you want to Commish a couple dyansty leagues? I can't imagine anyone forking their money over to you. I can't really put my finger on it but it would not surprise me in the least if you are somehow connected with Mr Gibson behind the scenes. And if I'm wrong so be it but you come across very abrasive.

All I had was that old email address, doubt it helps much. Has everyone already name searched him in google? Does anyone actually know where he lives?
:confused: Just awful. You wander into this thread and make a bunch of generalizations and now, knowing you were wrong, still point the finger and lash out at the OP. Swallow your pride for once.
:shrug: He was wrong from day one, had no business being in this thread, made accusations, and is now accusing the son of a great commish who is no longer with us. A commish that this scumbag Frank took over for and is screwing us all over. I'd be pissed off too. Why dont you backpedal yourself right out of this ####### thread.......
MOP is a drama queen. Just ignore his banter.

This does suck for all of you. I can't do online leagues because I don't trust anyone running a league besides myself.

Well I just checked in to the WWE league and the team known as BIG D checked in, threw around some accusations, changed his team name to "see ya" then checked out. BIG D was the team that made some shady trades with wahoos and from what I have read here may even be related to him. I'm starting to really get pissed off now.

Check out the league site for yourself - WWE Dynasty League

Well I just checked in to the WWE league and the team known as BIG D checked in, threw around some accusations, changed his team name to "see ya" then checked out. BIG D was the team that made some shady trades with wahoos and from what I have read here may even be related to him. I'm starting to really get pissed off now.Check out the league site for yourself - WWE Dynasty League
That sounded like someones mom ranting on the MB.This sucks guys.I'm sorry for you all.

yes sir you are right BIG D WAHOOS PIGSKIN Pirates, Mass mauraders......

Check out FF Ballers, Headbangers, TNT, TOP, Big12, DIE HARD, Bad ###, Tom james Mem, USA, WWE

Big d is a relative of frank and was In on it

yea MOP was trouncing around in our message board like he had a ####### clue what he was talking about but had zero clue what he was talkin about and was in zero leagues with wahoos... glad some people with knowledge can expound on this situation.... i think its a wrap folks we got jipped..... thing we gotta do now is find out how to catch these thieves....

The moral of this thread is if you get money stolen from you don't post on the interwebs because you will become the bad guy.
or maybe that sending a stranger 1000's of dollars when you know less info about .them than a basic credit card app would have, might not be a great idea....
Aren't you part of a league that sent $1,200 to someone you met on the internet?
No. Even the all met on FBG league I did once, had a live draft in atlanta and I met everyone physically. My three leagues are 'nostalgic' (one HS, one college buds, on LS buds)

T.Rex said:
:lmao:

:goodposting:
this is far from over folks... get ya popcorn ready... we aren't gonna stop until this is put to bed

u must be gut shot.... 75 for div winner and 300 for league champ....
I am Gut Shot.At this point I come out looking like a jerk either way, for getting screwed or for complaining if it turns out disaster struck Frank in the two days between the time he was last on the site and the final standings were determined.

I just find it ironic that BIG D went in to change his team name to cover his tracks. What really pisses me off is that this is screwing with peoples lives. I am due $187.50. Certainly not a huge deal, but with what I have been dealing with lately, it could have really helped out. Keep us posted TRex. Thanks!

I just find it ironic that BIG D went in to change his team name to cover his tracks. What really pisses me off is that this is screwing with peoples lives. I am due $187.50. Certainly not a huge deal, but with what I have been dealing with lately, it could have really helped out. Keep us posted TRex. Thanks!
does that surprise you that BIG D did that??? he is a close relative of friend and started popping up in a ton of leagues after my dad died.... he is in on the scam.... Big d and pigskin would trade back and forth and so would wahoo and pigskin... they used the team for reup ammunition and they totally scammed all of us... but dont worry T rex is on there asses and we wont sleep til this is put to bed... they should both be charged with fraud and conspiracy to commit fraud if you ask me....im sorry for everyone that lost money and I think this is very horrible... Karma is a ##### though and they will get theirs... I promise you

in every league that big d and wahoos are in together, Big D changed his name from Big d to Seeya... he also has his contact info set to 4 diff states...

Pa, Md, ####state MI...probably a low blow to me and my cuz... and va..... losers big time

I was taken for $375 in the Texas Hold'em league. He was on the site the day before week 16 ended.
im in texas holdem... who are you whats your team name???
i'm in texas also - pinkie rings tom james - the cooler all american - the cooler wild west - angel eyesbig d showed up out of nowhere and was handed the keys to a brand new car with upgrades whenever he wanted. i can vouch for you that he was attacking back on anything mentioned about the wahoo commish m.i.a

Man, this whole situation sucks! I wanted to give Frank the benefit of the doubt, but it is looking bleak that this going to end well.

I think I'm only out $25 for a prepay for 2011, but I entered FFL Rehab 3-4 years ago when Tom was running the show and took over a total rebuild, that team quickly become a labor of love and while I was stil behind Frank, TWT and T.Rex and a couple of other teams, I was set to make a run with my revamped team of high draft choices and a couple of good trades.

I feel bad for the guys that are getting screwed out of their winnings, but you know it sucks for the bottomfeeders too because I've dropped close to $200 into something that is looking very, very iffy to continue and I don't have anything really to show for my work.

Man, this whole situation sucks! I wanted to give Frank the benefit of the doubt, but it is looking bleak that this going to end well.I think I'm only out $25 for a prepay for 2011, but I entered FFL Rehab 3-4 years ago when Tom was running the show and took over a total rebuild, that team quickly become a labor of love and while I was stil behind Frank, TWT and T.Rex and a couple of other teams, I was set to make a run with my revamped team of high draft choices and a couple of good trades. I feel bad for the guys that are getting screwed out of their winnings, but you know it sucks for the bottomfeeders too because I've dropped close to $200 into something that is looking very, very iffy to continue and I don't have anything really to show for my work.
I agree I'm out $375 but this screws every body who as spent alot of time building.

Again, I urge everybody who played in these leagues, whether the won money or not to complain to whoever and whatever league hosted your site. I would also post and email everybody in your leagues to do so too. Might be time to start posting on all FFBall sites like Yahoo, ESPN and Ect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Again, I urge everybody who played in these leagues, whether the won money or not to complain to PayPay,(or whoever you used to make payments) and whatever league hosted your site. I would also post and email everybody in your leagues to do so too. Might be time to start posting on all FFBall sites like Yahoo, ESPN and Ect.
I would not contact paypal AND mention the words Fantasy Football.They might delete your account.They consider FF gambling, and my friend had his account flagged for people putting "Fantasy Football payment" in the title

Man, this whole situation sucks! I wanted to give Frank the benefit of the doubt, but it is looking bleak that this going to end well.I think I'm only out $25 for a prepay for 2011, but I entered FFL Rehab 3-4 years ago when Tom was running the show and took over a total rebuild, that team quickly become a labor of love and while I was stil behind Frank, TWT and T.Rex and a couple of other teams, I was set to make a run with my revamped team of high draft choices and a couple of good trades. I feel bad for the guys that are getting screwed out of their winnings, but you know it sucks for the bottomfeeders too because I've dropped close to $200 into something that is looking very, very iffy to continue and I don't have anything really to show for my work.
Hey man what team are you in REHAB????me and Larry (deathdealers) were thinkin about contacting MFL and trying to get commish passwords and just kicking out frank from the league and still having a season.... I really like my rehab team and don't want to lose it becuase commish is off the wall.. Im sure MFL can help... .isn't there anything MFL can do//// I commish 2 other leauges and would love to commish more... you can ask anyone who is in one of my leagues, I try to take after my fathers footsteps and run active, fair, fun, competitive leagues... thats my 4 goals when starting or commishing a league... lets turn this negative into a positive... we dont need the bad roots to continue to play if we can get ahold of mfl which I dont know how to get their help center its all online questions that dont relate to the topic of a commish goin awol... if anyone knows how to do that or make this possible contact me please I would appreciate it... its still January but I would like to resolve a few of these leagues or salvage a few of the ones that wern't torn apart completely.... let me know what you think guys.... pm me on here or email me untouchable187187@yahoo.com....

Again, I urge everybody who played in these leagues, whether the won money or not to complain to PayPay,(or whoever you used to make payments) and whatever league hosted your site. I would also post and email everybody in your leagues to do so too. Might be time to start posting on all FFBall sites like Yahoo, ESPN and Ect.
I would not contact paypal AND mention the words Fantasy Football.They might delete your account.They consider FF gambling, and my friend had his account flagged for people putting "Fantasy Football payment" in the title
Good Idea and good post... Dont ever mention ffootball send it as a GIFT... if you dont send as a gift the person getting the money gets charged a fee I think its like 2 bucks, but still I shouldn't have to pay the 2 bucks..... right... whenever u pay paypal just send as a GIFT

F

Hey man what team are you in REHAB????me and Larry (deathdealers) were thinkin about contacting MFL and trying to get commish passwords and just kicking out frank from the league and still having a season.... I really like my rehab team and don't want to lose it becuase commish is off the wall.. Im sure MFL can help... .isn't there anything MFL can do//// I commish 2 other leauges and would love to commish more... you can ask anyone who is in one of my leagues, I try to take after my fathers footsteps and run active, fair, fun, competitive leagues... thats my 4 goals when starting or commishing a league... lets turn this negative into a positive... we dont need the bad roots to continue to play if we can get ahold of mfl which I dont know how to get their help center its all online questions that dont relate to the topic of a commish goin awol... if anyone knows how to do that or make this possible contact me please I would appreciate it... its still January but I would like to resolve a few of these leagues or salvage a few of the ones that wern't torn apart completely.... let me know what you think guys.... pm me on here or email me untouchable187187@yahoo.com....
MFL will make a copy league just send email to support

T with T said:
comfortably numb said:
RaiderFan348 said:
Good Idea and good post... Dont ever mention ffootball send it as a GIFT... if you dont send as a gift the person getting the money gets charged a fee I think its like 2 bucks, but still I shouldn't have to pay the 2 bucks..... right... whenever u pay paypal just send as a GIFT
Actually, when you PayPal don't send as a "Gift" send as "Payment Owed." There is no fee if you do it this way as well. You will get flagged if you are constantly receiving "Gift" payments. However, if you are the one receiving the money, I would want people to send it to me as payment for a service and pay the fee associated with it (2.9% + $0.30) as this is the only surefire way to not get your account closed by PayPal for accepting FF monies.

T with T said:
comfortably numb said:
RaiderFan348 said:
Actually, when you PayPal don't send as a "Gift" send as "Payment Owed." There is no fee if you do it this way as well. You will get flagged if you are constantly receiving "Gift" payments. However, if you are the one receiving the money, I would want people to send it to me as payment for a service and pay the fee associated with it (2.9% + $0.30) as this is the only surefire way to not get your account closed by PayPal for accepting FF monies.
so your saying when it asks type, you put Payment owed..... that is a way to make sure u dont get flagged?

T with T said:
comfortably numb said:
RaiderFan348 said:
so your saying when it asks type you put Payment owed..... that is a way to make sure u dont get flagged?
There is actually an option that says "Payment Owed." It is under the Personal Tab in there in the same location that you would see the "Gift" option

:goodposting:

Guys I want to thank you for rooting out some of Wahoos alaias. This thread help us to remove him from two of our Leagues. Blues Brothers Dynasty and Mudville Dynasty. He had teams under Wahoos and Big D in Blues Brothers Dynasty. And Was logged on 3 days ago under Big D. The Commish promptly removed him from the league after reading this thread. I know it is of little consolation to those who are owed money. But atleast we are starting to close up shop on some of his activities.

Do you have to add a description at all sending money via paypal? Seems like putting 'gift' or 'payment owed' to a Paypal would be a good way to kiss money goodbye forever without a leg to stand on.

Do you have to add a description at all sending money via paypal? Seems like putting 'gift' or 'payment owed' to a Paypal would be a good way to kiss money goodbye forever without a leg to stand on.
That's the only way I will accept PayPal payments unless the sender wants to pay the fee charged by PayPal. By sending Payment owed the person receiving the money doesn't get charged a fee, which is + 2.9% + .30. Otherwise they can just send a check if they want and put whatever they want in the reason for the check.

Even though not everyone is a thief, I wouldn't recommend joining more than one league with the same commissioner, who has more than two or three leagues that he or she is the commissioner, especially those that are running a ridiculous number of leagues. That lessons the sting should something happen.

Even though not everyone is a thief, I wouldn't recommend joining more than one league with the same commissioner, who has more than two or three leagues that he or she is the commissioner, especially those that are running a ridiculous number of leagues. That lessons the sting should something happen.
Just because a couple of boneheads ran off with the cheese johnny u doesn't mean you shouldn't have more then 2 teams with an owner... some owners/commishes are fair and honest and will run the league and keep the integrity/competitiveness strong... I disagree with you my friend, even though we have agreed on alot before...

So you going to leave some HA leagues?

JPeso said:
I'm in 2 leagues with Ryan and feel pretty good about him as a commish. If I was in 7 of them and felt uneasy about him as a commish (say he doesn't pay owners until March or later), then yes, I would probably drop down to one league.

JPeso said:
I'm in 2 leagues with Ryan and feel pretty good about him as a commish. If I was in 7 of them and felt uneasy about him as a commish (say he doesn't pay owners until March or later), then yes, I would probably drop down to one league.
so basically your last post was nonsense.. you said its not smart to join more then one league with the same commish.... ahhh no... sorry buddy try again... I doubt anyone will agree with that just bc a few knuckleheads are cheats... there are lots of trustworthy fantasy players out there

JPeso said:
If I were going to pull off a scam of this magnitude, I'd make sure to be a model commish the first year or two to make people trust me.Basically - I don't think it means anything that he's paid on time before.

JPeso said:
so basically your last post was nonsense.. you said its not smart to join more then one league with the same commish.... ahhh no... sorry buddy try again... I doubt anyone will agree with that just bc a few knuckleheads are cheats... there are lots of trustworthy fantasy players out there
I'm just saying it's probably not a good idea to join several leagues with the same commish. If you're already in a couple with the same commish and he's been cool about paying everyone on time, then I'm not saying go drop one right away, but keep your mind open to what's going on within those leagues and for sure be skeptical when joining new leagues. If you think that is nonsense, then so be it.

JPeso said:
If I were going to pull off a scam of this magnitude, I'd make sure to be a model commish the first year or two to make people trust me.Basically - I don't think it means anything that he's paid on time before.
That just reinforces what I was saying that it's probably not a good idea to put all your eggs in one basket. Whether we're already doing it to some degree is one thing, doing it even more in the future is another. I'm currently only in 2 leagues with the same commish. I would feel very uneasy if that number was 10, regardless how well I THINK I know that person, especially internet strangers.

JPeso said:
Does anyone else notice how combative and immature this guy comes off as?

Users who are viewing this thread