What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"Shameless" (1 Viewer)

so just starting season 8, what's the deal with Ian always changing his voice, is he just a bad actor, part? they need to get rid of him.

Show is half dead. No more Fiona next season?  They should kill the Ian and Debbie story lines. There is plenty of good comic relief with Frank, Carl, Liam (he's been a great addition this season), to offset Fiona and Lip drama. Ian and Debbie are horrible and ruin half the show. They need to kill off some characters GOT style. 

Kev and V are ok, but, they really miss the Russian woman. 

Not reading through this thread since I just started watching and am in the middle seasons, but I just realized that The Ox (my brother) 's first "girlfriend" is on this show. I actually called her pretending to be him and "asked her out" on his behalf when I was about 14. 

She's the waitress that works at the coffee shop with Fiona. She was skinny as a GD rail back then.... :lmao:

Not reading through this thread since I just started watching and am in the middle seasons, but I just realized that The Ox (my brother) 's first "girlfriend" is on this show. I actually called her pretending to be him and "asked her out" on his behalf when I was about 14. 

She's the waitress that works at the coffee shop with Fiona. She was skinny as a GD rail back then.... :lmao:
:shock:

Fiona spiraling downward again. Since she’s leaving the show she probably doesn’t pull out this time.

Kev funny as ever. “Soccer? Don’t ruin this day for me.”

Frank’s depravity has no limit. 

2nd half of season 8. Fiona’s final shows. Shameless can move on without Ian, but I don’t know how well it’ll do without her. 
Potential is there.  Depends on their direction and if they bring in a new character to share the spotlight with Frank.

Sorta feels like they're setting up Deb to take over the Gallagher glue role holding certain things together, but Deb shouldn't be the main focus of the show (with Frank).

Potential is there.  Depends on their direction and if they bring in a new character to share the spotlight with Frank.

Sorta feels like they're setting up Deb to take over the Gallagher glue role holding certain things together, but Deb shouldn't be the main focus of the show (with Frank).
Seems like it'll be more ensemble then anything. Lip and Deb are definitely gonna take bigger roles, but they just have to raise Liam, Frannie, and Xan? The series maybe has 1-2 more season post-Fiona I'm guessing. Just wondering if the show will give them all happy endings. 

I kinda want to see the Gahllegers get a break.

I still think disheveled, bruised, and sunken eyed Fiona is hotter than most women on the planet.
Listen if I would see this version of her in real life I would be the guy she wakes up next too when she realizes she hit rock bottom

Thought I saw somewhere Ian is coming back next season and Fiona may have a role still.

Ian giving that advice to Fiona was the way to go.  He should be on a beach somewhere with Mick, not behind bars with him.

Ugh, horrible telegraphed storylines.  They need to learn how to kill someone off the show. Having her go down drinking leaving las Vegas style quicker and faster than Frank would have been poetic. Season finale with bye I'm moving?  Christ. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread