What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL 20 Rounder Draft (3 Viewers)

What a raid - I really should have gone TE last round

Edit cuz he was picked!

9.15 Pittsburgh Team D

Last edited by a moderator:
10.6 Randy Moss WR ???

GoBW cant receive any new messages! Someone hit him by other means if you can!

Can everyone please state if they were able to pass a PM along after their pick? Also, please try to send lists (even though I haven't done it much myself given that I'm one spot off the corner). It may help push things along. TIA

10.13 Mark Clayton WR STL

Ugh...Really sorry guys. My pick keeps coming up at the worst times in this draft.

ETA: pm sent

Can everyone please state if they were able to pass a PM along after their pick? Also, please try to send lists (even though I haven't done it much myself given that I'm one spot off the corner). It may help push things along. TIA
I only had 4 pm's in my box so it's weird DPeease couldn't pm me. I deleted what I had in there. No problem on my end sending pm's after my pick. Hopefully it's a temporary glitch.Given there's 16 of us I think there has been some good players picked this round.

By the way, Rudy your inbox was full so sent through your email link. Also, I'm sending a short list to Sinrman for my next pick.

Again it is saying "array" error when I try to PM Sinman from my phone. Will someone please assist me. Thank you

11.02 Jacoby Jones, WR, HOU

PMing Sinrman if possible

Edit to add: It appears it went through so maybe it's an iphone thing. I hate the new PM system.

Yeah it says I only have 4 messages in my inbox, so not sure why people couldn't PM me. I don't like for mine to be clogged up... :D

11.03 John Carlson, TE, SEA

Oh and PM'd Valence...

busy day and I can't keep waiting - someone PM or txt if either of these are a problem.

11.15 A.Fasano TE MIA

12.02 J.Shockey TE CAR

Sorry, looks like I jumped the gun and input BroadwayG's pick before BusMan made his pick at 12.03

As long as BusMan doesn't take Akers then that will remain the pick for BwG

Users who are viewing this thread