What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL 20 Rounder Draft (2 Viewers)

Got called in to Disney on short notice - I'll be back Wednesday. Arranging for a sub to get us through the next turn.
Good day gentlemen.....I will be covering for Shadow. Please shoot me a PM when he is OTC
I'll be around tonite. I'll give you a shout when Shadow's pick comes up until 1am or so.
Early morning...crashing for the night. I sent a message to GoBW with picks for 2 rounds if we flip a quick corner. I will check back in the morning.

Got called in to Disney on short notice - I'll be back Wednesday. Arranging for a sub to get us through the next turn.
Good day gentlemen.....I will be covering for Shadow. Please shoot me a PM when he is OTC
I'll be around tonite. I'll give you a shout when Shadow's pick comes up until 1am or so.
Early morning...crashing for the night. I sent a message to GoBW with picks for 2 rounds if we flip a quick corner. I will check back in the morning.
You haven't been around this draft so i'll try not to laugh too much over the bold part... :excited:

16.15 Phil Dawson PK CLE

PMing Rudy

Will try to update the OP in a couple hours. Sorry for the delay on it.

17.13 Blair White WR IND

Sorry, been having ISP issues at home. I can go to a 15 minute clock.

I'm gonna send a list to Twilight for 18. Gonna be gone most of the day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread