What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pro Wrestling Thread*** (6 Viewers)

For those not watching if you remember TNA Cage match Lethal Lockdown very much similar without the roof. Weapons are just on the top of the cage 

Austin Theory has not signed with WWE despite being shown on Takeover. The EVOLVE star who many got a chance to see first time during the EVOLVE special has not signed with WWE but that doesn't mean he won't soon

There are some rumors after SummerSlam got a PG13 rating. Apparently per sources to multiple outlets SUmmerSLam is going to be surprisingly more violent with a pretty big scene involving the Roman Reigns storyline. Theres suppose to not be a match at this time for Roman at the PPV but he will be involved 

I've been talking to people about this and Brad SHepperd communicated this today. people have been complaining about network issues 

I was told WWE deals with Rogers Communications Inc for Canada and they suck. Tech team in WWE is aware of the issue.

Apparently people backstage were surprised by the reaction Becky got thought she'd be boo'd out of the building. WWE forgot no one has cared about Natty for a very long time and she's no where close to as popular or good as her Uncle Bret

Becky Taps out Natty and the crowd is going wild pro Becky 

This Segment with The New Day and Drake is embarrassing. Just split The New Day already as they aren't selling merchandise like they use to sale wise anymore 

AJ wins and after the match OC send a message 

Ember vs Bailey. Bold prediction Sasha Banks comeback and screws Bailey because she believes Bailey cost them the WWE Tag Titles 

Gawd watching the video of the WWE watch party I'm wondering how much weed did Matt Riddle Smoke before coming on. Dude looks high AF. What a douchnoozle. I so want to punch his face in he's so annoying 

Finn Balor vs the Fiend next. Heard Bray is wearing mask during the match they cut holes in it so he can see and breath. Mask is selling like hotcakes at SS but won't be available at WWE shows till Sept

WWE is racist against Hispanics. It's always the Spanish announce table that gets destroyed. SpainishAnnounceTableLivesMatter yo 

SS wasn't totally awful it was pretty decent and it wasn't as long as I figured it might be. Some decent matches but nothing really I would say watch again match wise. Only reason I'd watch any of this PPV again is do to all the buffering problems I and Many others had 

SummerScam still didn't Beat takeover. A lot of people weren't happy with Takeover but I thought it was great where the last Takeover people drooled over I didn't think was as good. SS was still fairly enjoyable despite the WTF moments still 

Users who are viewing this thread