What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL4 Draft Thread (2 Viewers)

'krsone21 said:
'Football Critic said:
9.04 - Pittsburgh Defense

Yup, I'll start the run if I can get the best defense, and I did.
Yippy for you. You want a cookie.
You sound bitter I took your team or sumthin...Isnt a little commentary the name of the game on a mock draft forum when you make a pick? AH DER!

'krsone21 said:
'Football Critic said:

You sound bitter I took your team or sumthin...Isnt a little commentary the name of the game on a mock draft forum when you make a pick? AH DER!
Nope didn't take my team at all. I'm in the camp that two defenses will do. I don't worry about the position all that much.

'krsone21 said:
'Football Critic said:

Nope didn't take my team at all. I'm in the camp that two defenses will do. I don't worry about the position all that much.
Yup any two will do right?Take Houston and Denver then to back up your point.

'krsone21 said:
'Football Critic said:

Yup any two will do right?Take Houston and Denver then to back up your point.
I have no problem with those two teams. I do have a tendancy to take best team available, but if I got stuck with those two teams I wouldn't worry about it too much. After the first couple of defenses are off the board I could care less who I get because defenses change from year to year due to influx of new player and/or different schemes. I just don't feel the need too spend many high picks on defenses and kickers. To each their own.

9.7 Tony Moeaki TE
so there is no confusion, this pick is actually 9.08
Ur prolly da only one who wood be confubsed.Spelt wit bad grahmer so u cood undastand.
I've kept out of this but this shtick is really getting old. You're beginning to sound like a 10 year old spoiling for a fight. Let's just leave the commentary to football picks and keep the child-like banter out of the threads. If you feel you need to continue the personal stuff then send each other PMs and allow the rest of us to focus on the draft.

Last edited by a moderator:
Critic, you might want to take a deep breath and think about where this draft ranks in life.
Then why do it at all? If fantasy drafting aint important to you, you dont have to be here. I'm hardcore into fantasy football, you should understand people like that will be on a fantasy football message boards.

Last edited by a moderator:
9.11 Greg Little WR

Can we keep some of the useless comments out of the draft thread to make it easier to tell when picks are made?

Critic, you might want to take a deep breath and think about where this draft ranks in life.
Then why do it at all? If fantasy drafting aint important to you, you dont have to be here. I'm hardcore into fantasy football, you should understand people like that will be on a fantasy football message boards.
I've never used the report button in the Mocks Draft forum, but I'm mighty tempted.

I've never used the report button in the Mocks Draft forum, but I'm mighty tempted.
What would you report, that I'm talking football smack?

I am going to bed, so I will make my 10.10 pick at 10AM or so when I get to work in the morning, assuming bythesea picks 10.9 by then.

Users who are viewing this thread