What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL4 Draft Thread (1 Viewer)

12.13 - NY Jets Defense

So Oakland, St. Louis, and Detroit went before the Jets? hmmm

ok then, i'll take them...they will pair great with Pitt. No def worries here.

pm next plz, thx
Jets went at 11.02. Critic is still on the clock.
Based on prior history, FC has made his pick (even though it is not valid). HitnRun can make his selection at any time and the draft can continue with FC making a valid pick at any time.
Sorry, I'm new to the format. I couldn't find this situation in the rules. Let's roll. Pick away.

PM sent to HitnRun.

Last edited by a moderator:
12.13 - NY Jets Defense

pm next plz, thx
Jets went at 11.02. Critic is still on the clock.
Based on prior history, FC has made his pick (even though it is not valid). HitnRun can make his selection at any time and the draft can continue with FC making a valid pick at any time.
Sorry, I'm new to the format. I couldn't find this situation in the rules. Let's roll. Pick away.

PM sent to HitnRun.
NP

Not covered in the rules but accepted procedure so as not to delay others from making their picks

Im sorry I was looking at the un updated list, my bad....lol

they were the pick after that, well good didnt want a second d that soon anyways.

Plus also having respect and bolding or coloring your picks is also helpful.

12.13 - Jake Locker ® - QB - Ten

12.13 - NY Jets Defense

pm next plz, thx
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: From someone who so 'righteously' called out lhucks for drafting a player (or this this case a team) who was previously selected, I find this very ironic...

NY Jets Defense was taken at 11.02 Just to let you know if it appears to be to good to be true it probably is and you might want to check it out :)
I was shocked and believed it too good, lol.But when you get into round twelve when a ur in round 12 and not changed threads with no one really marking their picks, you can have the problem. not in round 4 like hucks, lol.

12.13 - NY Jets Defense

pm next plz, thx
that #### is priceless.......you would think the fantasy guru slamming on people for repeat picks would have his own ongoing list and #### as he follows the draft....not blaming/counting on mere mortals to update a list in a timely manner.....owned

paging lhucks....this one could end up being be its own thread....first one to three timeouts wins.....

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

12.13 - NY Jets Defense

pm next plz, thx
that #### is priceless.......you would think the fantasy guru slamming on people for repeat picks would have his own ongoing list and #### as he follows the draft....not blaming/counting on mere mortals to update a list in a timely manner.....owned

paging lhucks....this one could end up being be its own thread....first one to three timeouts wins.....

I'll own it I made a double pick, and I did an ignorant move, cuz anyone who does such a thing is so.I do have my list and manage to be here making picks for myself and others. Ref I recall you crying plenty for updated lists in other drafts, lol.

....but like I said, surfing from a Blackberry with an un upadated list, and no color coded draft picks from some people, I understand how It could happen in round 12. These are the reasons people start a new draft thread at this point. LOL, but not really an argument when you do it in round 5. Thats pathetic. Also, people like stinkin who just wants to start stuff will not see the differernce.

LOL, Yes i'll own it, my first double pick in these leagues ever...but all you did was allow me to not draft from my phone anymore, so prepare to wait a long time for my picks now to avoid a mixup again lol

So mrtwo94 had timed out once before and now has timed out again on what would have been a 4 hour clock and then another 2 hour clock for the second of his back to back picks. I think we skip him at this point and he can make up his picks whenever he checks in next

So mrtwo94 had timed out once before and now has timed out again on what would have been a 4 hour clock and then another 2 hour clock for the second of his back to back picks. I think we skip him at this point and he can make up his picks whenever he checks in next
YUP, he timed out!

MrTwo should have been skipped already according to the rules:

"Time limits explained above. No additional time for the people on the tail end of the snake."

Thus, as he already timed out once, he was at a 4-hour limit, which would have expired at 8:26AM this morning.

He should now be on a 1-hour timer for his next round of picks, and can make the 12.16 and 13.1 picks whenever he gets online.

Commuter man has been on the clock since 8:27AM.

MrTwo should have been skipped already according to the rules:"Time limits explained above. No additional time for the people on the tail end of the snake."Thus, as he already timed out once, he was at a 4-hour limit, which would have expired at 8:26AM this morning.He should now be on a 1-hour timer for his next round of picks, and can make the 12.16 and 13.1 picks whenever he gets online.Commuter man has been on the clock since 8:27AM.
This too is correct. So he will time out at 12:27pm since we are down to 4 hours on the weekdays.

With the time lapse for MrTwo94 for picks 12.16 & 13.01

13.02 Minnesota Vikings Def/ST

(for the benefit of Football Critic)

MrTwo should have been skipped already according to the rules:"Time limits explained above. No additional time for the people on the tail end of the snake."Thus, as he already timed out once, he was at a 4-hour limit, which would have expired at 8:26AM this morning.He should now be on a 1-hour timer for his next round of picks, and can make the 12.16 and 13.1 picks whenever he gets online.Commuter man has been on the clock since 8:27AM.
This too is correct. So he will time out at 12:27pm since we are down to 4 hours on the weekdays.
We are not down to a 4 hour clock during the weekdays. How I understand it at this point BNB only instituted the 4 hour clock for SSL2 because he thought they could finish by memorial weekend. I could be wrong and if so please post it, becaue that's how I took it.

We are not down to a 4 hour clock during the weekdays. How I understand it at this point BNB only instituted the 4 hour clock for SSL2 because he thought they could finish by memorial weekend. I could be wrong and if so please post it, becaue that's how I took it.
You may be correct....BNB, chime in?

The 4 hour clock was due to his previous timing out. Agreed that we are still on a standard 8 hour clock for those that have not timed out. I do wish that we could finish this before the weekend though

12.13 - NY Jets Defense

pm next plz, thx

I'll own it I made a double pick, and I did an ignorant move, cuz anyone who does such a thing is so.I do have my list and manage to be here making picks for myself and others. Ref I recall you crying plenty for updated lists in other drafts, lol.

....but like I said, surfing from a Blackberry with an un upadated list, and no color coded draft picks from some people, I understand how It could happen in round 12. These are the reasons people start a new draft thread at this point. LOL, but not really an argument when you do it in round 5. Thats pathetic. Also, people like stinkin who just wants to start stuff will not see the differernce.

LOL, Yes i'll own it, my first double pick in these leagues ever...but all you did was allow me to not draft from my phone anymore, so prepare to wait a long time for my picks now to avoid a mixup again lol
:lmao: think the only time I have asked for the lists to be updated was so I could do a :2cents: and it makes it easier to cut and paste...I rarely use the stuff on the first page as it is usually not totally up to date and I track the draft as the picks are made in the thread....would love to see some links showing me doing otherwise and "crying"....so unless you you can provide those, please in your words,... "don't just throw stuff out there without backing it up".....

and the second part (coming from you) about just wanting to start stuff is just even more awesomeness that you have blessed us with.....

the PIT/NYJ DST's would have been a sweet combo tho..... :lmao:

12.13 - NY Jets Defense

pm next plz, thx

:lmao: think the only time I have asked for the lists to be updated was so I could do a :2cents: and it makes it easier to cut and paste...I rarely use the stuff on the first page as it is usually not totally up to date and I track the draft as the picks are made in the thread....would love to see some links showing me doing otherwise and "crying"....so unless you you can provide those, please in your words,... "don't just throw stuff out there without backing it up".....

and the second part (coming from you) about just wanting to start stuff is just even more awesomeness that you have blessed us with.....

the PIT/NYJ DST's would have been a sweet combo tho..... :lmao:
Do we have to do this again, I already buried you thru PM and the other draft we did. I believe I made you lose your temper many times, unless you would like a blood vessel in your head to pop, simmer down.LOL, if all you have on me is a double pick I made in round 12 from a blackberry, I think I'm doing alright.

but again all you did was slow down the draft, cuz in light of making the same mistake i will not pick away from my list at home again. LOL.

Plus you sure do do a lot of these :lmao:

Another thing is you are obviously provoking like a 10 yo would, that makes you look childish, no? Not seeing the difference between the 2 mistakes of lucks and mine show just a fact you dont like me, lol.

I smack with knowledge, and obviously when you cant kill my message, you kill the messenger. People with tempers like you, do that.

my bad...was just asking you to back up your statements cuz I thought thats how you rolled and I was just trying to play by your rules....but you can't so I guess thats okay and we're done....

my bad...was just asking you to back up your statements cuz I thought thats how you rolled and I was just trying to play by your rules....but you can't so I guess thats okay and we're done....
Dude, i'm not looking thru a million pages when I drafted with you enough for my recollection of you asking for updates on something so trivial. As if you havent noticed I dont like going back and forth from pages on my blackberry, it sucks.and before you try to instigate - The reason I'm posting now, is its easier to refresh then wait for other pages to load. This app aint the best.Lets continue thru PM so we dont make this thread any worse for fellow drafters.

I'm aware of my pick and will make my pick as soon as I get home at 5pm....Not gonna make the same mistake twice. Have to look at my list at home.

Users who are viewing this thread